Entropia Universe Merchandise Sale

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]Entropia Universe Merchandise Sale![/h]
[URL="https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/bulletin/buzz/2020/03/27/eu-merch-banner-cl-800x300-mq.jpg"][/URL]

It's time for a spring cleaning in the Entropia Universe Merchandise Store! This is a unique opportunity to get that gorgeous Entropia Universe Hoodie, T-shirt, Commuter Mug or to simply upgrade your desk with a stylish Entropia Universe Mouse Mat.

For a limited time the items in the Merchandise Store are available with up to 75% discount! The items in stock are limited so hurry up to order! https://store.entropiauniverse.com/

Originally Posted Here

{DELETED}

Cool, did you start Easter Mayhem early yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't even know these existed. It's interesting though.

Aouwe no hoodie left, bought 2 t-shirts although im probably a 6xl :girl:

Where's the plushies and models???

I know a couple people that would love a Boorum action figure :p

Nice, so paypal does work for this webshop? :eek:

Nearly finalized my order, but $12 shipping for a $7 shirt?
No thanks....

I'd like a custom shirt with awesome quotes.

Like this one - "Given the change to the item tiering process described above, the Tier Upgrader profession will no longer have any purpose, and will be removed completely in early 2020. Any remaining Tier Upgrading skill points will then be converted to their corresponding Tier Upgrading Skill Implant value and compensated at a markup of 20000%."

or this one -
The devs are working on a complete overhaul of the item tier gain probability formula, which will be released in a patch shortly after the upcoming VU.
(4 VU's ago)

Put a post with your most pressing concerns ($), and I will reply with mine.

How about MA adding some kind of discount vouchers in loot that could be used for the webshop?
Then they could add some more RL items/cloths etc.

For a limited time the items in the Merchandise Store are available with up to 75% discount! The items in stock are limited so hurry up to order!

75_percent_sale.gif

Form an orderly queue! :D

I'd like a custom shirt with awesome quotes.

Like this one - "Given the change to the item tiering process described above, the Tier Upgrader profession will no longer have any purpose, and will be removed completely in early 2020. Any remaining Tier Upgrading skill points will then be converted to their corresponding Tier Upgrading Skill Implant value and compensated at a markup of 20000%."

or this one - (4 VU's ago)

Put a post with your most pressing concerns ($), and I will reply with mine.

"It's Dynamic"

ahh shirt with the egg ;)

at one of my jobs my boss used to say - How many tries does it take to get the job done the right way? surprisingly the answer is not - as many tries as it takes. the answer is - ONE TRY. IF YOU GOT THE JOB DONE ON FIRST TRY THEN YOU DID IT RIGHT.

im just laughing at all mistakes made, and all the mistakes overlooked that come after every VU and every patch and that never get fixed.. like are these guys even TRYING??
this merch should be free gifts for all the crap this community had to put up with.

I would like to se figurines, posters also, overall more stuff to buy ;)

I want a snowglobe with PA inside and a globe of Calypso.

a cool holographic globe that rotates automatically like the planets do as you approach in space would be neat. Love approaching Arkadia. Trying to imagine how they'd do the space rock rings around Calypso....

Also would love to see bot invasion on the holographic globes, lol.

Last edited:
MA is definitely missing a trick here.

The webshop should be a shop in game! Where people can buy this stuff for PEDS. Hell, why not sell an in game shop with the exclusive rights to sell this merch for 50/50 profit share for 3 years?

I just don't get MA decisions :scratch2:. The online webshop was a terrible idea in a long chain of bad ideas that MA has had since VU 9.1.

I just don't get MA decisions :scratch2:. The online webshop was a terrible idea in a long chain of bad ideas that MA has had since VU 9.1.
Nah, the webshop was a million dollar idea. Why would they sell stuff for ped that already belong to them, instead of bringing new ped in game? But that's a different topic.

Nah, the webshop was a million dollar idea. Why would they sell stuff for ped that already belong to them, instead of bringing new ped in game? But that's a different topic.

Some ppl in this forum keep believing that they keep your peds with your name on it. That they only make money by decay and bla bka bla. NO!!! After the moment you deposit they already won. They just loss when you withdraw.
They won every time there is an injection of ped, they give you pixels and you give them real money!

Serious the game could be so much better. I still remember those jackets that you could buy them real and virtual. Partnerships with credible brands, sell it inside game, get the real item in the real world. So many possibilities but all those things give them work. Is easier to give an 400k ped HOF that doesn't reflect in any way the state of the game as a promotional HOF.

Shirts are for midgets

I bought 2 shirts and an XL Sweatshirt in 2019.
Too small elastic kind of Hans and Franz stuff.
Thought Ill Buy an XXL
The shirt was the same only 3 times as long.
Please let me know when you get some man shirts.
Same with the Sweat Shirts..
Not quite as bad but if your a biker kinda dude Forget it!.
It's not cotton.
Rock

I bought 2 shirts and an XL Sweatshirt in 2019.
Too small elastic kind of Hans and Franz stuff.
Thought Ill Buy an XXL
The shirt was the same only 3 times as long.
Please let me know when you get some man shirts.
Same with the Sweat Shirts..
Not quite as bad but if your a biker kinda dude Forget it!.
It's not cotton.
Rock

A lot of these merch things tend to be tiny! I’ve ordered some things a few sizes bigger thinking if it is too big can always take them in a bit lol.

Awesome sale!
Waiting for two coffee cups and one t-shirt :D

Awesome sale!
Waiting for two coffee cups and one t-shirt :D

if u would have joined our LAN events u would have had 3-5 shirts already :p

Yes to Quoteshirts! id buy "I`ts Dynamic" in a heartbeat
Also "All trades are final"

Its been nearly 2 months since I've ordered and no update yet, do they always take this long? Anyone gotten their stuff? Support says they have zero info on the shipment, no tracking or anything...

Back