Entropia Universe Merchandise Sale

Its been nearly 2 months since I've ordered and no update yet, do they always take this long? Anyone gotten their stuff? Support says they have zero info on the shipment, no tracking or anything...

Same here, eh. Emailed store support a month ago. Reply stated possible delays due to pandemic. Eight weeks international shipping (with no tracking) is sub-lagom.

Still waiting for my mugs in Texas.

Its been nearly 2 months since I've ordered and no update yet, do they always take this long? Anyone gotten their stuff? Support says they have zero info on the shipment, no tracking or anything...

Got my stuff within a week or two.. But I live in Norway, next to Sweden.

Got my stuff within a week or two.. But I live in Norway, next to Sweden.

so it make sense !!!

Thats why u get better loot ! :D ure closer to Sweden!!

Same here, eh. Emailed store support a month ago. Reply stated possible delays due to pandemic. Eight weeks international shipping (with no tracking) is sub-lagom.

Still waiting for my mugs in Texas.

What did they expected? The thread was created after covid was spread all over Europe already.

And why no tracking shipment? What expedition platform are they using? Sad to hear.

why not put 3d printed licenses in the loots... whatever happened to physical items anyway ... it doesnt have to be a alienware laptop or rayban eyeglasses... whynot just make the .3ds models available for 3d printing ... theres a million ways to capitalise on player enthusiasm and ingenuity... why so tight with the intellectual property?

Its really a shame that they're not willing to help me at all here. I may have no choice but to initiate a chargeback within a few weeks

I haven't received mine either, but saying that I was speaking with an Australian postal worker who said that they normally sort through 100000 parcels, but instead they have 1000000 to get through due to all the online purchases. We just have to be patient.
I have one parcel from a book store that has been tracked to the Sydney postal center May 8th and is still sitting there...

looks like i got lucky. i ordered something from the US to japan a week ago and it arrived 2 days later :)

same here

Same here, order placed for delivery to USA at end of March, no delivery, no tracking info, no updates.
Not sure what to do. :dunno:

Its really a shame that they're not willing to help me at all here. I may have no choice but to initiate a chargeback within a few weeks

I haven't received mine either

Same here, order placed for delivery to USA at end of March, no delivery, no tracking info, no updates.
Not sure what to do. :dunno:

Now would be a great opportunity to hear from My or Ludvig about this.

So.....

I'm too busy buying a cyborg suit and AMD's to worry about RL clothes.
:rofl:

Ordered 3/29. Still no package in Texas.

Hope you’ve had better luck.

6/10... my two cups arrived.

Last edited:
Did anyone receive an order number or email when they made the purchase? All I have is my credit card transaction.

Did anyone receive an order number or email when they made the purchase? All I have is my credit card transaction.

I got an email when I placed my order with an order number in the header from economy@mindark.com, and a further email the day after to tell me it was 'on the way', and this reply when I asked where it was nearly two months later:

"Hi,
Thank you for contacting us.
Your order has been shipped.
You need to add more days of shipping due to the Corona virus situation though, since this affects the whole post handling all over the world.
This is sadly beyond MindArks control.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Merchandise"

Sorry that's not more helpful to you :(

Sorry for the delay, I have tried to reply a few times and my post keeps going to a 'Moderator' (lol) and not posting here. :scratch2:
I'll try again:
Yes, I got a confirmation email with an order number when I placed my order, and a further email the next day to say it had shipped, but no tracking details.

Good to hear you got yours. Ordered 3/30 here. Still nothing.

I tried reserching package location via PostNord, but there were very little options when no tracking number is provided.

The fact that mine package finally arrived in Texas does give merito to some type of logistical logjam either in Scandinavia or US, or both.

I hope your package arrives soon.

I tried reserching package location via PostNord, but there were very little options when no tracking number is provided.

The fact that mine package finally arrived in Texas does give merito to some type of logistical logjam either in Scandinavia or US, or both.

I hope your package arrives soon.

It does, although in the meantime I had a package of crisps delivered just fine here last week in the western US from the UK in less than two weeks via basic snail mail :(

Worth noting, for anyone else waiting for merchandise, my credit card has a window of 60 days from the order date for the charge to be disputed/claim to be filed etc. That's not very long at all considering how long your package took to get to Tx :(

Well, it has been exactly 3 months and still no package from MindArk. They asked me for an order number in the support case, but I don't have this. Surely they should have a record of the transaction?

Not heard from them in 2 weeks now...

why not put 3d printed licenses in the loots... whatever happened to physical items anyway ... it doesnt have to be a alienware laptop or rayban eyeglasses... whynot just make the .3ds models available for 3d printing ... theres a million ways to capitalise on player enthusiasm and ingenuity... why so tight with the intellectual property?
that was exactly what i was thinking.
I have a 3D Printer at home.
If someone is able to to the 3d Work we can supply us on our own with little figures. :D

Back