Hego's ARMOR rental service

EST set rental fee drastically lowered for out of mayhem periods, so the rental fee - set value ratio is scaling similar like for a Perseus set.

Daily bump.

A-3 adjusted sold as i move to cat2 for next mayhem, removed from the offerings.

Added rental fee's for all the optional items like armor plates and UL weapon, in case you wish to rent only those.
They are still free to rent together with an armor set.

Daily bump

First FEMALE armor set rented :yay:

Martial F set is out for 1 week together with the 5B plate set.

Martial F and 5B plates returned, tt value and colleteral adjusted.

Daily bump

Perseus M set rented for 1 week, till 4th of May.

Perseus set returned, tt value refreshed, colleteral adjusted, all part's are tier2 now.

Daily bump

Daspletor bump.

Armors are available for rent if you dont have armor for them, but want to kill some.

Added ring's as option to rent.

Ares mod ring rented for a week.

daily bump

Last edited:
Perseus M set rented yesterday for a week.
Ares mod returned yesterday 1 day earlier.

Ares mod, LC-100 t0 with amp and Perseus F pack rented today for a week.

Daily bump

New addition, Jaguar UL* set, 6/7 unlimited, the gloves are limited, but no mu on decay for the gloves, you can use it for TT only, like if it would be UL too.

Perseus M set returned, set TT is at 30%, means colleteral is also affordable to maybe more hunter from now.
Set TT, tier's and colleteral refreshed in the 2nd post.

Daily bump

Perseus F, Ares mod ring, LC-100 and amp returned.

Ares mod ring sold and removed.

daily bump

Perseus M rented for a month

Ares augmented added to the service

The Perseus M set is out for long, so i purchased a new set of Perseus M, fortunately a friend sold me his mid TT set, that means easier rent for You because the required colleteral is less compared to a full TT set.

Ares augmented ring sold

daily bump

Ares ring augmented back in the list, got another one from this ring, as long i selling it, its available to rent, ofc when rented, i pause the selling and you can use it as long as you rented it.

Daily bump.

Ares augmented and LC-100 T1 sold and removed
A-3 sold and removed

Monthly rents are temporary disabled, because of the upcoming mayhem, will be back again after mayhem ends.

Last edited:
Finally i have collected the last part of the Supremacy set i was missing.
Took 1,5 month to collect the whole set, because i wanted to offer it with the best possible MU.

Special thanks for Drakill / The Armor Shop for providing the last missing part in a great trade deal in order to be able to keep the MU of the set lower.

New addition:

Supremacy M set, with mu on decay at only 140%

2nd Perseus M set with the 5B plates are out for a week.
Ares perfected is out till the start of the Summer mayhem (start of competetive, not start of practice).

Daily bump

Perseus M and 5b set returned early.
Daily bump

Back