Hego's ARMOR rental service

Supremacy M set with 5b and 6a plates together with the T8.9 LC-100 is out for a week.

Daily bump

Supremacy M, 5b, 6a, LC-100 returned early, all of them available again.

Supremacy colleteral adjusted to new set TT.

Summer mayhem starts at 10th of June.

Current fee's and condition's only valid for 1 more day, rent only possible now for 1 day, till 9th of June.

Mayhem price's and codition's will be added till start of mayhem.

Ares Perfected originaly was rented till start of mayhem, but its came too early, so i extend it for 2 more days into mayhem, will have to be returned only at 11th of June.

Perseus M stays rented till 22th.

Supremacy M, 5b + 6a plates, LC-100 t8 rented out for 1 day for free (no rental fee but decay have to be paid ofc) to the renter who returned it early from 1 week rent, will be returned tomorrow evening, or extended when mayhem price's and codition's added.

Pegasus M set sold and removed.

2nd post updated to Mayhem fee's and condition's.

EST out for 3 day's, till 12th of June.

New addition, Supremacy F set, with 130% MU on decay.

Supremacy M rent is extended for 1 week, till 16th of June.

Jaguar M UL* changed from L glove to UL Bear glove, all part UL now.

New addition, 3rd Perseus M set, it was the most favourite armor so far, and as 1 is out till almost the end of the mayhem, i had to add a 3rd set, MU on decay is 137%, rental fee's are a bit lower compared to lower TT Perseus set's, same for Perseus F set.

Mayhem M set is FREE to RENT for the Mayhem.

5B and 6A plate rent extended till 16th of June.

LC-100 rent is extended till 15th of June. This T8 gun is one of the best (sure not 1st, but maybe in top3) i know about for CAT2, 100p is the cost if you too want to use it against me in my own category, i think it is a fair price, maybe too fair.

EST set returned from the Mayhem instance, 2.2p decay on it only, guess that is the proper use of a set that has 1350% mu. Almost all part T1 now.

Supremacy M set returned, set TT, colleteral, tier number's refreshed.

New addition: Easter ring 2019, great left hand ring with crit chance and crit damage, defensive buff's and run spead. Great support for your annihilation or assault run. Only available on weekends.

New addition: Adjusted resto and Emt 2350 mod fap's. Only available on weekends.

New addition: Ares ring, augmented, only available on weekends.

6A and 5B plates returned.

LC-100 T8 returned.

Ares ring Perfected is rented for the whole duration of the Summer mayhem, except 1 day because it was reserved for 27th of June.

Dont forget, reserve is possible for your mayhem run if you know when you will do it.

Easter ring, mod 2350, adjusted resto and ares augmented returned to the owner.
Will be available for rent again around the weekend.

Daily bump

EST set sold, wanted to sell it after mayhem anyway, and will get it back for the 1 reserved day it had already, so it was an offer i cant refuse, sorry if you wanted to rent it later this mayhem.

Daily bump.

Jaguar set is out till monday, 22th of June.

Easter 2019, adjusted resto, emt 2350 mod, ares augmented is available for the weekend again.

Daily bump

Free Mayhem set rented till 23th of evening.

Perseus set returned from 1 month rent 2 days earlier, 2 parts broken, so removed from the list.

Daily bump

Jaguar and Mayhem set's returned.

Emt 2350 mod, adjusted resto, easter 2019, ares augmented removed.

Daily bump

A-3 justifier mk2 Adjusted Tier7 added, complete cat1 assault with this gun, not even 10 player on the board yet, easy mayhem tokens for You.

Daily bump.

Changed prices back to normal as Summer mayhem ended, Migration wont have special price's, but they will return for Halloween mayhem.

Mayhem set still available without rental fee, only decay have to be paid with mu.

Ares ring colleteral updated.

Daily bump

Ares perfected sold and removed, daily bump.

added ares ring improved, the modified was popular while i owned one, let's see what happens with this one.

Daily bump

Both Perseus M set rented yesterday.
Mid tt out for a week
High tt out for a month

daily bump

Happy Hoffin' Bumpin' !

After getting my first 1k as the first customer of Hego's Armor rental Service, here is now my first 2k ever again wearing his fine Perseus Armor...

Guess what i wait now ? :)

Happy Hoffin' Bumpin' !

After getting my first 1k as the first customer of Hego's Armor rental Service, here is now my first 2k ever again wearing his fine Perseus Armor...

Guess what i wait now ? :)

Fist of all, Gratz for the new biggest TT loot again :)

After the first time 1k loot, you always rented again the same armor set.

This time, you rented a different set, so i guess, i will pm You when i will have a new set again for your 3k :)
Your ATH will need some time this way :)

Daily bump part:

Added the Nemesis M set i selling atm, can be rented until sold, wont be sold till return, you not need to return it earlier.

Added EP-41 military adjusted t8, cat3 close to top dmg gun with high tier.

Lowered a lot the rental fee on UL weapons, for example LC-100 fee's are halved, EP-41 fee match it, A-3 also lowered, 1 hour option changed to FREE for all 3 UL weapons.

Nice service, keep up the good work!

Nice service, keep up the good work!

Thank you, i will keep it running as long as peoples are renting sometimes.

Daily bump part:

Perseus mid tt version returned earlier than 1 week, but set is broken and removed.

i stand with legend and i think this is a great service idea, i mean even limited a full set of perseus or a full set of supremacy is still big money compared to newbie, viceroy users. This service can allow users to try bigger with limited risk, how many times i bought limited set for a specific mob and ended up using them once and then when in hurry for peds they all ended up on tt.

I think ur service is an amazing idea and useful to the enviroment, but u need more sets and defnally more reviews, this game is all about reliability and u need to build ur own one

keep the good work up, and i dont wish you good luck because people who seek luck always end up losing.

i stand with legend and i think this is a great service idea, i mean even limited a full set of perseus or a full set of supremacy is still big money compared to newbie, viceroy users. This service can allow users to try bigger with limited risk, how many times i bought limited set for a specific mob and ended up using them once and then when in hurry for peds they all ended up on tt.

Thank you.
This is exactly 1 of the main point behind the idea of L rent service, for peoples with very limited need for use of it.

I think ur service is an amazing idea and useful to the enviroment, but u need more sets and defnally more reviews, this game is all about reliability and u need to build ur own one

Set's and item's in the 2nd post already 30k+ ped, ofc i plan to add many things, but i have more idea than ped :)
There will be more set's ofc, but its need time, like i buy only set's with good MU, so i can offer them at a good price, like Supremacy for 140%.
Now as 1 of the Perseus is broken, i wanted to add a new one instead, but atm is over 140% MU, and to be honest, its not really make sense than to add it with higher MU than a Supremacy what have better protection.
There are many set's that could be added, like Angel, but again not really make sense, less protection than a Perseus but about the same MU.
Female Pegasus set, even more MU than the F Supremacy, and less protection.
Ofc their TT - and colleteral can be different, that maybe can be important, maybe once i will add it.

Thing's i plan to add sooner or later, probably when i can find them at good price:

Chronicle L set for stab+cut mob's.
Sentinel L for best impact protection.
exotic protection set's
(so to have something with top protection to every damage type)

1-2 low colleteral UL set.
exotic plate's, like a set of SK plate's.
some other more, but less important

Adjusted resto, emt mod, divine trio.

More ares ring
More high tiered gun's for the rest of the mayhem cat.
some other weapon, low level, for the players who just want to level up with it, for example an SB-10 FEN.

Daily bump part:

Finally found an Ares ring Augmented at an acceptable price, it is available to rent from now.

Last edited:
Back