Hego's ARMOR rental service

Daily bump

New addition, Angel M L with only 130% MU on decay (ingame monthly MU for all parts at full TT is average 138% atm for the whole set)

There are many set's that could be added, like Angel, but again not really make sense, less protection than a Perseus but about the same MU.

I wrote this, and ofc the same day, there is a very nice priced Angel M L full set for sale that i cant leave.
Perseus went up to over 140, and the Angel ML i got for 130% while the monthly MU is 138% on it.
In this case, it was worth to add it, especially because its a low TT set even at full, 363p, so full TT Angel ML is only 525p colleteral.

New addition:

Polaris F Limited set without MU, only rental fee + TT decay.

Daily bump

New addition:

Polaris M L set, with 103% MU on decay
Emik Enigma L2 tier8 gun, rental fee as low as for the rest of the guns.

Daily bump

Sold the 6/7 jaguar set with bear gloves and removed from the list.

Daily bump

Mayhem M set is out for a week

Added Cyborg Suit M to the list, purchased it for own use ofc, but in case anybody want to use it just for a limited time, why not.

daily bump

Mayhem M set is returned.

New addition, Hermes M set, a cheaper alternative than Supremacy, if you want to fight only robot's, MU on decay is only 109%

Daily bump

Ares Improved ring out for a month

Daily bump

Ares improved returned earlier.
Was rented for a month, but rental fee's are low, the 3 day's or 1 month is 7p difference in fee, if you dont know how long you want it to use, it is still not a big loss if you rent for a month, and return it after a few day's.

Added Summer ring 2018 - http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=PersonalEffect&id=118
Autoloot 25m
Crit chance 1%
Crit damage 15%
Run speed 25%
Increased regeneration 75%
Decreased incoming crit damage 15%

Purchased for personal use, mostly for Halloween - Merry mayhem, but i add it to the service too in case somebody want to use the autoloot function for some heavy grind.

I tried to set rental fee's that can be saved up (if you hunt enough) by using it instead of autoloot pills.

1 month = 90 ped, that is 180 autoloot pill, 6 each day.
if you would use average 6 autoloot pill for a month, the rental fee for this ring is covered by the saving on pills, and you can enjoy the additional buff's for free.
1 week = 30 ped, is 8,5 pill per day
1 day = 6 ped is 12 pill, a bit hard, but it is just 6 ped, almost nothing.

Added Hermetic Augmented too.

Daily bump

Perseus set returned from the 1 month rent 1 day earlier, set TT, tier, colleteral refreshed, decay on mu still remains 137%, not gonna increase it to match the current Perseus MU's.

Lacerating Attack Nanochip 1 added as the first part of the level up stuff's i plan to offer.

Daily bump

Amk2, LC-100, Hyper amp and Nemesis set sold and removed

Daily bump

Last edited:
Perseus F set is out for a week.

Added UL Terramaster 3 gold rush tier 2
1 week rental fee is match the MU of the limited one.
1 month rental fee is half of the MU of the limited one's, if you use 1 / week.

Daily bump

Angel M set rented for a week
Supremacy M set rented for a week, also reduced the mu on decay from 140% to 137%

Daily bump

Last edited:
Perseus F returned

Ares imp ring sold, will replace it sooner or later

Daily bump

Hermes M + 6A plates rented for a month

added Electric Attack Chip 4
added Corrosive Attack Chip 4

Daily bump

Hermetic augmented ring sold and removed

Supremacy M set returned

Angel M set returned

Added 2nd Supremacy M set

Daily bump

Perseus set returned, set TT and colleteral updated

New set added, Rutuba M, a bit better ACID, and weaker cut - stab compared to Perseus, with almost the same mu on decay, Rutuba will have 138%

Supremacy M set returned

Supremacy F set reserved for Sunday

New set, Thunderbird F added, 102% mu on decay like M set.

Daily bump

Supremacy F set returned

Added 2nd Thunderbird M set.

Added Hermes F set, 110% mu on decay, perfect for bot hunting, with much better mu than a Pegasus set.

Daily bump

Hermes M set returned, set tt, tiers, colleteral refreshed.

6A plates returned.

Back