Hego's ARMOR rental service

Changed the A105 amp from hypercharged to adjusted.

Perseus F set, 5b plates, Ep41 with the 105 adjusted amp, Ares augmented and Cyborg F suit is out till the start of the competetive part of the Halloween Mayhem

Daily bump

Last edited:
Perseus M set is out till the start of the Halloween Mayhem.

Daily bump

I will return to Caly at 30th of October, rentals for Halloween Mayhem will be possible at Caly from that point.

Items currently out, also will have this date as return date.

Rental fee's and condition's changed to Mayhem version, for items worth to be used in mayhem, like high tier cat3 Ep-41 adjusted, ares ring, armors that good for the Halloween mobs.

Reserve is possible.

Daily bump

Returned to Caly, everything back with the start of the Halloween Mayhem, all items available.

New addition, Chronicle F set L.

Daily bump

Did my Survival run with the Rutuba set, 1 and half hour, but only around 22 ped TT decay, when situation was often like this:

index.php

Amazing how increadibly durable are these L armor's, i have expected like 200 ped decay, not 22 ped :)

I really enjoyed collecting the different set's, current offering is 17 full set, and also have 4 more unfinished, but soon i will need the ped for something else to do ingame, so the number of sets will be reduced drastically, i plan to keep 2-4 set's to still be able to offer them to the returning customer's.

Last edited:
Number of armor's have been reduced drastically, 6 set i kept at the end.

Pricing was changed back from Mayhem to regular, however, there are some difference's between pre-halloween event prices and current prices.

The low TT Perseus set is replaced with a new full TT set.

Daily bump

Free EP41 adjusted t8 and amp out for 2 weeks, till 1st of December

Daily bump

Back