Bonnie's Birthday Bash - Interplanetary Boss waves!

Alainax

Elite
Bonnie
Tomorrow 29th March 2020 2000ma time we are going to have a bit of fun for my Birthday! All invited, will be streamed live!

Since we are mostly all in social isolation now, I thought it would be fun to do a massive interplanetary pub crawl!

We will create some teams and do the summoning/warping - you just need to be there and have some ammo/weapon. Open to all levels, we are aiming for shared loot waves so everyone can take part (some may get splatted more than others :D )

We will start on Calypso but you can join in anywhere along the route. So far, here's the plan -

Calypso for team config and pre drinks.. then warping to-
Cyrene - The Duke wave.
Arkadia -Oratan/mechs (options here, depending on our numbers)
NI-Gorgon! ( + Mission team)
Toulan- Ice wave
Rt - Kong
Monria - Shub Wave & new boss Dunwhich
Calypso - Sand King / After party!

Anyone can join - if you need more info/ added to the warps please pm me in game or discord.

In game channel - [#bonnies_bday]

Last edited:
Extra info -

• Please bear in mind this is supposed to be fun :) No one is making any money here, nor is it an extensively organised event - just a massive interplanetary pub crawl where we can all have a laugh! I am sure it will get messy and hilarious all at the same time :D

• Other warp ship providors are also welcome to join to with their own ships, and carry anyone we miss/cannot fly with us. All are welcome on the wave spawns :)

• Space is loot-able. Although we will of course be doing our very best to keep everyone safe, if there are vast numbers then there might be quite a lot of chat going on. Please bear this in mind and be responsible for keeping yourself safe ie consider leaving loot at home/ don't be afk in space/watch force carefully.

• Gunner rights may be extended :handgun:

• It is your responsibility to accept the summon, we cannot wait around too long. All those who start on the guest list will remain on it until we arrive back in Caly, so no one can be left behind as long as you accept summon.

• I recommend having a vtol/quad with space thruster, so that you can fly to the atmospheres to save yourself the 7 ped tp fees. Or buddy up with someone who does.

• All levels are welcome - but some of the mobs might hit hard. You are welcome to come and just do what you can :) We are aiming for waves and shared loot, so everyone should have some fun with it.

• Happy to collaborate with other streamers who wish to come along too!

Last edited:
Reactions: San
Do I need to bring a gift? :)

My Mod FAP is itching to join. I'm in :yay:

Aw Bonnie Im outa town an away from my comp :/ so I'll just wish u Happy Birthday an have an awesome time :)

Happy Birthday!

Cool idea. Hope it catches on.

Cheers!

Due to the clocks changing I'm going to bring the event forward an hour so it doesn't get too late :)

So now 2000ma time

:beerchug: :shots: :beerchug:

:birthday: BONNIE :birthday:

Have a great party

:handgun::dancing::dj::rocket:

Back