Question: Coats and Jumpsuits

NevadaJake

Elite
Drake Slade Corbett
If I buy a Leather Duster Coat, can I wear it over my Colonist Jumpsuit? Or do I have to buy more advanced clothing to wear at the same time as a coat?

You can wear it over your Jump Suit.... you can wear it, even you are naked ;)

just cannot wear stuff in same slot... for example wings...

You can't wear it with coats, it unequips Master/Pleat and their cheap Toulan replicas and I guess would unequip the Duster too. Jumpsuits are a weird piece of clothing, they also occupy the jackets, shirts, pants (both upper, like jeans, and lower), underwear (both upper and lower body) and boots slots. Head-wear of any kind is the only stuff you can wear with it, and somehow the Monria-born shirt too, no idea what slot it goes into if not any of the above.

You can't wear it with coats, it unequips Master/Pleat and their cheap Toulan replicas and I guess would unequip the Duster too. Jumpsuits are a weird piece of clothing, they also occupy the jackets, shirts, pants (both upper, like jeans, and lower), underwear (both upper and lower body) and boots slots. Head-wear of any kind is the only stuff you can wear with it, and somehow the Monria-born shirt too, no idea what slot it goes into if not any of the above.

I was afraid of this. The new jumpsuits looks great, but I supposed we need a reason to upgrade our clothing.

Back