Selling: (Closed : item sold) Omegaton SWINE DELUXE , Tier 4 (Closed : item sold)

bigPaul

Dominant
Paul Ray Spinn
Thread Closed : the Swine has been sold, Congratulations to the happy Buyer :)

Hallooo Friends

I am selling this

------------------------------------------------------------
Omegaton SWINE DELUXE, Tier 4
[Note on Increasing RARITY : by in-game Auction, last Swine Deluxe Tier-4 was sold in May 2019 : more than 1 year ago ]

IMPORTANT UPDATE : After a recent VU, the Stats of the weapon have been improved
Proof
--> https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?314994-Omegaton-SWINE-DELUXE-Tier-4&p=3769067&viewfull=1#post3769067

Proposal (flexible)..........TT+1821
------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy ,

Paul

Last edited:
April, 20

Offer still valid.

-->As sidenote, soon the number of Swine Deluxe tier-4 sold in 1 year by Auction will decrease from 2 to 0 , since the last 2 were sold in May, 2019.

Rarity.

Paul

remaining tiers?

May, Offer still valid.

Interesting Note: When I opened the Thread, only (4) Tier-4 Swine Deluxe had been sold by Auction in 1 year ; that already small number has gradually decreased to a notable 0 Tier-4 Swine Deluxe sold in 1 year (last one was sold in May 2019).
Rarity is increasing here...

Paul

May, Offer still valid.

Interesting Note: When I opened the Thread, only (4) Tier-4 Swine Deluxe had been sold by Auction in 1 year ; that already small number has gradually decreased to a notable 0 Tier-4 Swine Deluxe sold in 1 year (last one was sold in May 2019).
Rarity is increasing here...

Paul

Nope most sold privately ingame or on pcf. Rarity? ?

Rarity ?

Well, that, and even better : with the New VU the Stats of my Swine Deluxe tier 4 have been improved.

Verify it here --> https://account.entropiauniverse.com/news/pages/2020/06/02/1199/index.xml

• All existing items have had their new single TIR (tier increase rate) value set to the item’s highest remaining (unreached) TIR value.
  • The result of this change is that all existing items have had their TIR value increased overall.

For example, a Tier 4 item with the following remaining TIR values :

Tier 5 : 61
Tier 6 : 115
Tier 7 : 106
Tier 8 : 40
Tier 9 : 73
Tier 10: 109

AFTER the VU will now have 115 as its new single TIR value.

Proof
of the NEW BETTER STATS of my Swine Deluxe, Tier 4

swine_deluxe_tier_4_-_new_better_stats.jpg

While the old, pre-VU, WORSE stats are shown here, you can verify again :

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/7/4/8/6/6/omegaton_asg-2_swine_deluxe_info2.2.jpg )

So, ENJOY :)

Paul

Last edited:
June,14 offer still running .

[see the previous post, or the 1st post of the Thread, to know the recent improvements in Swine Deluxe-tier 4 Item stats]

Paul

Last edited:
July, 7 ; Offer still running

[see the 1st post of the Thread, to know the recent improvements in Swine Deluxe-tier 4 Item stats]

Paul

Last edited:
The gun was not changed or improved, I just corrected the slightly inaccurate decay number on wikipedia. It's still a pig.

The gun was not changed

Well, I understand what you mean here :
"the recent VU had an impact on the Tier Rates of ALL weapons" ;

What I mean here is that the VU impact was particularly positive on the Swine Deluxe, since -before the VU- the Swine had really bad Tier Rates (I have reported them previously in this Thread), while -after the VU- the Overall-Tier-Rate has happily jumped to 115 .

So that VU weapon change was particularly welcome on the good old Swine .

Paul

Last edited:
Well, I understand what you mean here : "the recent VU had an impact on the Tier Rates of ALL weapons" ;

what I mean here is that the VU impact was particularly positive on the Swine Deluxe, since -before the VU- the Swine had really bad tier rates (I have reported them previously in this Thread), while after the VU the Overall-Tier-Rate has happily jumped to 115 .

So that VU weapon change was particularly welcome on the good old Swine.

Paul

My bad I misunderstood. GL with sale.

Thread Closed, The Swine has been sold, congratulations to the happy Buyer :)

Paul

Last edited:
Back