Suggestion: Suggestions by Stelios..

ntelinatsos

Stalker
Society
GU ---> A&D ---> pk ck ---> OU ---> GU HQ ---> cks ---> Synergen ---> Guess Who
Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos
Hello, for long time i wanted to make this thread but i had no time neither the will to start it. so, now it's the time.

I'll split this thread in two parts: Suggestions and Demands, demands are a little stricter suggestion for features that must change and not just "would be good" to change.

So, my lists below..

(i spent already too much time to type all these, so i'll add my remaining list in my next bumps)

Suggestions:

1) Add strongbox Keys (not boxes, just keys) in Trade Terminal

2) Increase drop rate on opals and tier comps (the rate on both opals and tier comps is too low, so ppl wont tier up most of their items cause of the high cost)

3) Change the scanning system and make it as it was in the past. If you don't remember how it was, it was able to scan the same person/mob unlimit times without having to wait few mins before you are able to do so. Of course the decay was applying in every scan and it was able to skill up faster than it is now (i don't really understand why MA changed that)

4) Auction new features/benefits:
  • Return the 0.5ped fee when the item doesn't sell
  • Make a special list for items that sell for tt+1ped with auction fee only 0.1ped
also, i would like to see some benefits to players that sell their items in auction often. I would say that it would be good if every time you sell items, to get some "points" accordingly the mark up of the items that sells and use these points to "buy" some auction benefits for your avatar. I would suggest some benefits below:
  • Auction your items for more days with the same auction fee
  • Increase your item limit from 30 to 31, 32, 33, etc (depend on how many times you buy this benefit)
  • Pay less auction fee
  • etc (i can't think everythink myself)

5) Add a mission to get a non-tradable Sweat Gun (a gun that will use sweat as ammo) and the ability to upgrade it through a special missions.

For this feature i would suggest a gun that does low dmg, like 1-2 dmg (min-max) and the option to upgrade it little by little to something better

The sweat cost, should be similiar to the sweat price or maybe a little better to give sweaters a go.
Personal, i think that 1.5 to 2ped for 1k sweat is a fair price, so a gun that does 1-2 dmg (1.5 average) and use 2 sweat for each shot, will does average ~750 hp dmg for each 1k sweat (i don't include miss/crit chances).

This Sweat Gun should not have a tt decay (like the vse sweat tool).

I'm not sure how it will be possible to give any loot from the mobs, since the mobs give loot accordingly to the ped spend and the sweat has minimal tt value, but that's something maybe MA will have to find a solution.

I would suggest some of the upgradable guns and MA can decide how they would like to make them:

Sweat Gun mk.1 (the main one): 1-2 dmg, 2 sweat cost per shot
Sweat Gun mk.2 : 1.5-3 dmg, 3 sweat cost per shot
etc..

6) Add an option to auto spawn the vehicle in the closest available place (it's annoying sometimes when the terrain isn't flat to have to look around cause you can't find a place to spawn your vehicle).

7) Add an option (in the option panel) if you want to auto-pick vehicle every time you exit from it (make it possible to have this option on or off)

Demands:

1) Double click on items should be open the item info, like it was in the past (i don't really see why you changed that, it only make the game worst)

2) Add a pick up hot key to pick up our vehicles faster (it's really annoying to spend few seconds just to pick up your vehicle, especially when you have buffs from pills)

3) Change the tt value to all creature pills to 1pec (you may give shrapnel equal to the difference in tt for the current creature pills as compensation to the current owners)

4) Tier upgrading on Limit items is problematic with the new system. (DONE)

I'll suggest two option to fix this issue.
  • Change L items like it was in the past, from 0.1 to 0.2, to 0.3, etc. (not from 0.10 to 0.11 as it is today)
  • Make L items able to get more than one tick per shot. Example, my L item is in tier 2.37 and with the next shot goes to 2.40
i believe this is fair for the L items, since you made them harder to tier up now from what it was in the past.

(Keep the tiering system on UL items as it, it's better than it was)

5) Remove low memory message (it's only annoying and useless)

6) Remove the DirectX message in client loader (i don't see why i have to read this message every time i try to login)

7) Add an option to mute pets or other avatars, either by adding a new option in the option panel (Sound option for pets and avatars only), either by right click in the certain avatar an add him in my mute list.

(I really don't see why i have to hear these *miaou* *miaou* every time i do crafting, from afk players that have their cats spawned to raise their lvl, neither these "hmmmm.... hmmmmm.... hmmmmmm..." from players that have this specific stance)

8) Add Basic Propulsion System to auction (it's not possible to add them in auction right now, i think this issue apply to some other matterials too)

9) Unreachable mobs: This system is very problematic as it is. i would suggest some things to solve the issue with unreachable mobs:

-Mobs should not become unreachable if they don't get shot first (some mobs argo to you and because they are behind a tree or other object and can't come close to you, they become unreachable, even if you never shot them, that's really annoying when you are hunting and you are in full buffs from pills cause you lose time in situations like this one)

-Mobs should change back to normal 1 min after they became unreachable if they didn't get any shot in the duration of this 1 min.
I can describe one problematic case of this issue in this example:
Someone goes to hunt leviathans, he gets 10 levis on him, and after some times most of them become unreachable, then he dies and he never comes back. All these unreachable levis will remain unreachable forever.

10) Land Grabs. this system is very problematic as it is and cause of that, regular soc can't participate in land grabs cause of the problematic tax income system.

So, ppl that want to participate in land grabs, have to leave their socs and join in one of these pvp socs (usually are only two). Also, these socs doesn't last for too long cause old members take more tax income than new ones, so they have to make a new pvp socs every half year or so.

My suggestion to fix this issue and make land grab events fair for all soc to participate, without need to kick our old inactive friends (members) or disband our soc and make a new one every year, is to create one list where the leader will add their soc members that participated in the certain land grab and decide what percent every member will get from each land grab they win. Also in the case that the leader is inactive for some time, add the option, so the leader will give this option to some certain other members too

I hope one day MA understand that we don't need pvp socs, and every soc will have a fair chances to fight and win some lands in land grab events

11) Decrease the max tt value on the adj/imp/mod/augm/perfect neopsion implants.

12) Give graphic priority to the white glow in the cuttable trees, so we could see from far which trees are able to be cutted (it was like that in the past but for some reason you changed it and now it's even harder to find em).

13) Disable Medstims in pvp areas

14) Disable the effect of Divine chip when the player dies from another player. This case made Tango, Vaporizer and some other one-hit kill weapons useless and this should be change. Make divine buff works only when you gonna die from mobs and not from other players

Last edited:
Yea pretty reasonable - probably implemented by 2025

As a shop owner I say NAY to these:

Return the 0.5ped fee when the item doesn't sell
Make a special list for items that sell for tt+1ped with auction fee only 0.1ped

also, i would like to see some benefits to players that sell their items in auction often. I would say that it would be good if every time you sell items, to get some "points" accordingly the mark up of the items that sells and use these points to "buy" some auction benefits for your avatar. I would suggest some benefits below:
Auction your items for more days with the same auction fee
Increase your item limit from 30 to 31, 32, 33, etc (depend on how many times you buy this benefit)
Pay less auction fee
etc (i can't think everythink myself)

The rest are ok!

Much good here! I would like to be able to search for a buyers name in auction. See what a person lists and buy from him if there is a person who have good prices.

You liked this item, you might like that other one he lists...

2) Increase drop rate on opals and tier comps (the rate on both opals and tier comps is too low, so ppl wont tier up most of their items cause of the high cost)

Just a note that I've had no trouble looting tiering components, just a devil of a time ever selling them. This leads me to suspect that I may not be the only one feeding them to the TT, which could maybe be part of the scarcity problem.
Opals on the other hand are just too hard to get.

I will also suggest that the sweat gun should decay, but be repairable at a cost of sweat (not ped). On second thought, I'm not sure I would give the sweat gun much priority (yes, it would add value to sweat, but it also makes true free play which I'm not sure will go over well with some).

Put ATAU and BTAU back in the loot pool and remove hangar parts.

Create an option to minimize target focus, by which I mean, when I click on something other than the targetd mob, un-target that mob. We used to just click the ground to achieve this.

And related to that last, I'd love an option to mark specific mobs as untargetable, so that F ignores them. This would be a lot of help with those bugged mobs whose lower half draws and upper half doesn't, and which can hit the hunter but can't be hit by them. (as it stands, we can just drown or turret them, but they get annoying)

Last edited:
Just a note that I've had no trouble looting tiering components, just a devil of a time ever selling them. This leads me to suspect that I may not be the only one feeding them to the TT, which could maybe be part of the scarcity problem.
Opals on the other hand are just too hard to get.

I will also suggest that the sweat gun should decay, but be repairable at a cost of sweat (not ped). On second thought, I'm not sure I would give the sweat gun much priority (yes, it would add value to sweat, but it also makes true free play which I'm not sure will go over well with some).

Put ATAU and BTAU back in the loot pool and remove hangar parts.

Create an option to minimize target focus, by which I mean, when I click on something other than the targetd mob, un-target that mob. We used to just click the ground to achieve this.

And related to that last, I'd love an option to mark specific mobs as untargetable, so that F ignores them. This would be a lot of help with those bugged mobs whose lower half draws and upper half doesn't, and which can hit the hunter but can't be hit by them. (as it stands, we can just drown or turret them, but they get annoying)

This can be accomplished by setting the "Target lock sensitivity" slider , all the way to the left.

You should then be able to break the bond by clicking off of the target , not easily but it does work with some practice.

Greetings,

There are some point that i agree, but there are some where i dont.

1) Add strongbox Keys (not boxes, just keys) in Trade Terminal

This is an interesting one, have seen many times it was requested, and to be honest, not sure what exactly it would cause. First of all, this is their main income in cash, as somebody once already answered to a similar suggestion, they cant pay their workers with ped.
In the other hand, most of us still would buy the keys, when low on ped / ammo, to just continue playing, they depo when out of ammo or ped, and when they out of ammo or ped, cant buy the keys ingame.

This would benefit the most for those, who just depo, open the seasonal boxes, turn everything to ped, withdraw, depo again to open seasonal boxes, with the hope of looting a seasonal ring.
Not sure why would MA want to make it easier for them, without winning anything on it.

Keys is just a free gambling now, you loose nothing with opening the boxes, but you can win something nice, all costed nothing because you still got the ammo you paid, and they got their dollar they wanted so much.
As i see, nothing to win on this for MA, so i cant see it happening.

Return the 0.5ped fee when the item doesn't sell
Make a special list for items that sell for tt+1ped with auction fee only 0.1ped

Lets split into 2 part.

tt + 1ped with fee 0,1 ped, and that is returning if doesn't sell.
I would absolutely love this, we all TT many items days after days, because it only have like 101-105% mu but the TT is so low it wont be 1 ped with that mu, like smaller weapons, not as popular L armor parts, many common loot.
I would like this special section of the AH of TT + 1 ped fixed prices, and the 0,1p cost or even with the current 0,5p cost is returned if not sells, i would put them to AH first, let see if anybody want them or not before tt.

Returning the 0,5ped fee for everything.
Depending what you mean, if you post something for tt, yes, that is 0,5p
If you post cld for 20k each, that wont be 0,5p fee.
Are you mean to return all the fee of posting if not sold, or just the first 0,5p part of the much higher cost when you post something with MU?

If all the fee would returned if not sells, from the next day AH would be full of 10-100x priced items in hope 1 day somebody will miscount the zero's and buy's it, because they wont loose anything in trying.
That would probably cause more problems, than what we win on it.

Also, however i dont own a shop, i think they should concentrate to improve the shops, malls or even shopkeepers instead of AH.

7) Add an option to mute pets or other avatars, either by adding a new option in the option panel (Sound option for pets and avatars only), either by right click in the certain avatar an add him in my mute list.

Totally agree with both the mute pets and mute selected avatars.
That hmmm...hmmmm....hmmmmm things is very annoying, peoples saying there is not enough player in the game have never tried to search an empty place to enjoy the silence while searching on AH.

Some of the rest is also interesting, like the sweat gun, but hard to tell what it would cause.
There were enough just 1 boss to cost sweat to spawn on a far far away planet, and sweat price jumped up 20-30%, i cant imagine what would happen if all the F2P players would be able to pew pew with the sweat they get, we all would need to go sweating if we want to use mind essence.
Sure you can say there are 10 and 100 of millions are already in the game, but those were also here when Gorgon started and price still went up with 20-30%.

Anyway, i dont think they thinking about how could we improve the gameplay for the F2P player's.
Probably the Gorgon sweat sink idea was also came from Big Industries and not from MA, maybe im wrong, maybe it was even stated-written somewhere and i just didnt read it.

They should lower the tt of more items... Some items just take up way too much ped.

Clothes, furniture?

The vu that required cloths to be full tt to look good totaly killed tailoring and greatly hurt the look and feel of the game as far fewer players wore cloths and just walked around in their armour all day (the equipping cost didn't help either).

A solution could be to make all Clothes 1 ped TT value and give everyone the remainder in Universal ammo. This would be good for the markup on Clothes.

Crafting designs would not have to be changed. Residue is given back on items that are full TT+
so the globals and hofs would stay the same. the only difference would be the max TT of the clothing item.

keys in tt = they wont do it kinda pointless to debate it

opal tier comps eh, i think they should do something about opal horders tier comps as it is i think are good for now, you remember recently they changed tiering making it much easier/cheaper I think the slow reaction to opal problem and low tier comp drop is a way to help high tier guns maintain some of there value over next couple of events so owners dont get too bent over. Also nice to get some mu and non caly mobs can be good tier ocmp farmers.

rest i dont have a strong opinion on either way

Back