Highest mob agro

BBpunisher

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
BB BB Punisher
Ok I'm bored...What mobs in game have the highest agro range?

When i was new it felt like mermoth could agro from the edge of my radar :)

Any other mobs with high agro? Is there an attribute that determines the agro range?

Hope you're all doing well.

Necanu
Atrox
Riptor
Beladoth
Otorugi

they all aggro on range, you can face pull them, but I think necanu win?

Mermoth are one of the worst, got a real axe to grind those guys. Araneatrox used to be similar but seem a little bit tamer these days. Tantillon and merp are pretty bad too. Back in the day i remember thorifoid (the shaman type) being a nightmare too when i was mining around wolve hope tp but dont see them much so idk if same.

Araneatrox agro range is around 65-70m

Daspletor is the first mob that comes to mind. Must be like 80-90 meter

Araneatrox agro range is around 65-70m

When i was a newbie and first time i played, just traveled around with my Valkyrie T1 and Sleip to unlock tp's and pick up exploration missions on the way, i have arrived to an island and found a quest, Adam's Anguish.
Well, i hate the insect's, and during the searching of his items i found the ugliest biggest spider's in the game, they killed me instantly when i wanted to reach a tree or something similar to collect one of the items.

Ended up stuck, probably at the fertilizer as i remember, without a storage so no recall, Valkyrie got destroyed on the attampt to get back to the Sleip, i had hard times to get out of there after that, without a vehicle, as a newbie freelancer without friends or any knowledge about Calypso Rescue team yet.

I still hate those bugs, my vote is on them.

Kingfisher also have a high agro range.

Was a time a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, little Suzy got stuck in an la with the phantom winged menaces. No vehicles back then, and was to newbie to have a tp chip. She tried swimming out the LA, agro'ing them to turret, only for more to be born into the world, and block the wide path to freedom. Eventually some soc friends helped me escape, after hours upon hours of trying.

highest argo i ever met are: pkers in lootable pvp4!:rolleyes:

ok..thats not realy count as mobs....

Tantillon, this..

Back