Tier upgrader skill implant MindArk purchases

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
I have had to relist my Tier upgrader skill implant 19994.7% for the second week running. When does the MA official buy them, supposed to be at 20000%?

Cheers
Bjorn

From my understanding, which admittedly might be wrong, MA will simply remove the skill from the skill's list and compensate us directly, without the need to extract and sell skills on auction.

When now... nobody knows, my guess is it will happen during one of the next VU's

From my understanding, which admittedly might be wrong, MA will simply remove the skill from the skill's list and compensate us directly, without the need to extract and sell skills on auction.

When now... nobody knows, my guess is it will happen during one of the next VU's

From Dev Notes
Tier Upgrade Profession
Given the change to the item tiering process described above, the Tier Upgrader profession will no longer have any purpose, and will be removed completely in early 2020. Any remaining Tier Upgrading skill points will then be converted to their corresponding Tier Upgrading Skill Implant value and compensated at a markup of 20000%.
In the meantime, anyone wishing to convert their existing Tier Upgrading skill points to PED can list Tier Upgrading Skill Implants on the auction and a MindArk Official avatar will periodically (once per week) buy any implants listed for 20000% markup or lower.

From Dev Notes

....compensated at a markup of 20000%. <Universal ammo or PED?

....anyone wishing to convert their existing Tier Upgrading skill points to PED can list Tier Upgrading Skill Implants....

:scratch2:

I've chipped out and sold implant btw

Still waiting for this too, "early 2020" said MA... we'll see.

Well MA is still trying to fix the lag since the last emergency server reset from the BP's being lootable. Latency is double normal ever since and lag spikes ever 30 secs. If I were a betting man I'd say this happens next year or in the next planned big VU maybe when they finally disable old Irons?

I have now put in a support case. They should be buying the implants once per week, which they are obviously not doing.

Second week running no purchase, Auction fee wasted

Also sad that nobody official has replied to this thread.

You should tweet at them your complaint i heard that usually works for decent companies :confused:

Also sad that nobody official has replied to this thread.

You should tweet at them your complaint i heard that usually works for decent companies :confused:

ofukno. you know if they discover twitter, they'll redesign it and try to sell us the deeds for their new cryptotweeter. And then blame us for the crappy chat fix that failed.

Back