Question: is there a way to increase qr faster

unknownseven

Young
i am a new crafter mostly chipped in during the years. i have a couple of bp that at a higher qr may be profitable

my question is does any skill or lvl in profession effect qr gain in sib

i am lvl 20 at most crafting profession. i invested in qr 1 bp and would like to upgrade them to profit

i heard a lot of people say bp comprehension is impotent i have about 3.3k bp comprehension and 4.3k-4.4k enginering

what i am asking is do skills or lvl effect qr gain rate per craft or do they only effect the base chance of sib

i am a new crafter mostly chipped in during the years. i have a couple of bp that at a higher qr may be profitable

my question is does any skill or lvl in profession effect qr gain in sib

i am lvl 20 at most crafting profession. i invested in qr 1 bp and would like to upgrade them to profit

i heard a lot of people say bp comprehension is impotent i have about 3.3k bp comprehension and 4.3k-4.4k enginering

what i am asking is do skills or lvl effect qr gain rate per craft or do they only effect the base chance of sib

Most of this doesn't really help QR. Having the required maximum profession on a BP (or close to it) will help you lose less when skilling the BP for QR (higher success rate). That's about it. Having an even higher profession doesn't really help there. You will increase the QR even with failures, so while I won't quite go as far as to say QR increases are independent of success rate, I just worry more about net / click when increasing BP.

As for BP comprehension (or engineering) it sounds like you might have generalized some advice there too much. People are told to unlock BP comprehension before really getting into crafting because it helps with skilling your crafting professions quicker so you can reach the profession needed for certain BPs. That and engineering increase all (or nearly all?) crafting professions a small amount. There's no reason to chip in that much unless that's the cheapest way to reach a certain profession if you're not going to skill naturally. If profession specific skills are available though, those two skills you mentioned aren't worth it. They don't do anything extra other than increase professions.

When it comes to QR, it's really just a matter of the number of clicks needed to get to QR 100. Things like profession/skills just affect the other part of the success rate calculation, but don't have any obvious effect on QR rate gain other than your ability to do more clicks from the PED card perspective.

Adding to kingofaces:

The only thing that matters in crafting is your 'chance of success'. This can be increased with skills and QR.

For example:
non SIB the max CoS is 90%
SIB the max CoS is 95%

You want to be crafting BPs with these maxed CoS. Which will give you the most successes possible for those BPs.

YOu can reach max CoS with non SIB's with skills or QR.
You can only reach max CoS with SIB's with QR over 90 or 92 (I forget which), as long as you also have the required skill.

So, for SIB. If you have your skills high enough but with a QR of 0.01 your CoS will be 82.5% (ish, further increase in skills will make no difference). Your CoS will now only increase as the QR increases. When that BP hits around a QR of 0.92, you will max it at a CoS of 95%. Any further increase in skills or QR will not make a difference.

Typically, an SIB BP will show a recommended level to craft it, to max the skill parts on it you will need around 5 levels above that recommended to max the skills for it. E.g recommended level 20, you will need to be level 25 to max the skills part - but that will only get you to 82.5%. Up to CoS of 95% you will only get there with this SIB on QR.

It takes around 30k clicks to get a BP from 0.01 to 1.00 QR. I would guestimate around 25k clicks to get a BP to 0.92QR.

Invariably it is far far cheaper to buy an SIB bp at 100QR than it is to try and click it up.

Rgds

Ace

Back