PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Prowler NevadaJake's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Reno, Nevada USA
    Avatar
    Drake Slade Corbett
    Society
    Southern Cross Training Centre
    Posts
    1,430
    Images
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by forgo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cyrene was mentioned, but Rocktropia has a ton of repeatable attributes as well. Pretty much all of them at stage 6.

    This is how people like me walk around with 37 stamina. (with more to claim on missions I have waiting on codex to hit those planets)

    I have a suspicion that ma has run the numbers on the returns, and skill gains for people like me as well, and is why we will not be seeing them added to codex, and simply why codex even came about. They simply cannot have the majority of the player base with these advantages.
    Repeatable you say.... hmmm I will probably be taking a trip to Neverdie’s planet. I wondered how people had such high stamina. I figured it was hax

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by forgo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cyrene was mentioned, but Rocktropia has a ton of repeatable attributes as well. Pretty much all of them at stage 6.

    This is how people like me walk around with 37 stamina. (with more to claim on missions I have waiting on codex to hit those planets)
    That's right there is many repeatable missions for attributes (agi, intell, etc..), but I doubt there is "ton" of repeatable for Stamina, and I even doubt there is a single one...
    Nobody want to name a single one ever, so I guess they want it to stay secret..?
    Why not, it's a useless skill anyway.
    I'll "investigate" about this, if I find a single repeatable mission that reward whith Stamina, I'll tell it here on forum.

    I have a suspicion that ma has run the numbers on the returns, and skill gains for people like me as well, and is why we will not be seeing them added to codex, and simply why codex even came about. They simply cannot have the majority of the player base with these advantages.
    Sorry my English is pretty bad, I'm not sure I understand...
    Are you saying that Stamina would influence your skill gains, and... Your loot returns ?

    If so, you do well to point out that it's only "suspicion".
    Cause that's all it is.
    Stamina is for now a totally useless skill I'm afraid.

    There is already skills to influence your loot return, it's called "looter skills".

    I think I remember, it was looong time ago, I had asked an official ingame what was the real "use" of Stamina.
    He said there is actually NONE.
    But that it was planned to make it the skill that would influence an avatar's regen.
    It was around year 2007/2009 if I remember well... Nothing has been made since.


    Also, as why Codex came out, the main goal was to make sure that each of the mobs would be hunted equally.
    That's why rewards on Codex are very similar on ALL mobs.
    And that's also why they could not add attributs in rewards, which would go against the project, since the players would have hunted only the mobs that reward with more tokens, which was precisely the case with iron.


    Now I "suspect" there will be a new way to get few attributes someday.
    But if it's right, MA is not in a hurry to tell it, since it's good for them that during the time players don't know, they grind mobs like crazy to get as much tokens as they can..

    But this is only my "suspicion".. Maybe it's wrong and one day MA will make it possible to trade 1 token for 0.01 attributes, to get rid of the few left in storage, and bye bye to the attributes.. Who knows..
    Last edited by ~ Cirrus ~; 04-01-2020 at 12:34.

  3. #13
    Alpha The Abomb's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Avatar
    Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    617
    Images
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's right there is many repeatable missions for attributes (agi, intell, etc..), but I doubt there is "ton" of repeatable for Stamina, and I even doubt there is a single one...
    Nobody want to name a single one ever, so I guess they want it to stay secret..?
    Why not, it's a useless skill anyway.
    I'll "investigate" about this, if I find a single repeatable mission that reward whith Stamina, I'll tell it here on forum.


    It's not a BIG secret not sure why you say it is? Forgo just told you the answer to what missions are repeatable stamina! Heck even I made a thread but the whole point in this game is to investigate and explore! That is the main part of the game which is the exploration and discovery! To complete missions where the rewards are unknown. If there is nothing to discover or find out then the game becomes pretty boring quick!! People like Forgo and myself seem to be on their way out because we are mission whores and love the sense of achievement and adventure the old game created. Entropia died in 2 stages.... Loot 2.0 and Codex.

    MA needs to make some drastic changes to make this an adventurous MMORPG and clearly Codex isn't it.

    PS - Since some people need it spelled out for them. Why do you think there was a HOF on werewolves today? It's because the BOT team is doing them for repeatable stamina. There that is 1 of the many repeatable stamina missions lol.. I mean really do people not play this game, read or try to figure out how it works? Not trying to be harsh but DAM do people really need your hand held? What is the point of playing an MMO if you don't like figuring out stuff? I just don't understand why people log into an MMO if you don't like researching and discovering answers for yourself.
    Last edited by The Abomb; 04-01-2020 at 13:39.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 49 Resource Gatherer - 5,578 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,486 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 5,043 Force Merge

    Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not a BIG secret...
    You should read my entire post maybe before you reply...
    You'll understand why I never went after Stamina.

    And as for " discovering" and doing missions, I think you're talking to the wrong person here...
    I've got 727 missions completed on Caly alone, in the last two and a half years.


    So you're saying that Werewolves mission include a repeatable stage that rewards with Stamina tokens ?
    Okay, thank you for simplifying my "investigation."
    It doesn't ruin my fun in any way.


    I will remind you, however, that the last time you posted that there were ingame 19 repeatable Stamina missions (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...a-Missions-and)

    ... (Removed on request) ...
    Last edited by ~ Cirrus ~; 04-01-2020 at 15:45.

  5. #15
    Alpha The Abomb's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Avatar
    Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    617
    Images
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You should read my entire post maybe before you reply...
    You'll understand why I never went after Stamina.

    And as for " discovering" and doing missions, I think you're talking to the wrong person here...
    I've got 727 missions completed on Caly alone, in the last two and a half years.


    So you're saying that Werewolves mission include a repeatable stage that rewards with Stamina tokens ?
    Okay, thank you for simplifying my "investigation."
    It doesn't ruin my fun in any way.


    I will remind you, however, that the last time you posted that there were ingame 19 repeatable Stamina missions (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...a-Missions-and)
    First you misunderstood me and there seems to be a language barrier so perhaps that is why you don't get it. I never said in a PM that my thread and the 19 repeatable stamina missions wasn't true

    Second when you simply investigation in this game that means there is no reason to play it for many people including myself. So it doesn't bother you because you don't enjoy one of the core aspect of this game or perhaps you don't like MMO's. However if there wasn't great Iron missions like there were many of us would of never played this game or stayed here. We can find other games that fill the need of a fun adventure in terms of MMO's.

    Third in that thread I explained it very simply there are at least 19 stamina mission that are repeatable for the players that enjoy discovering them to find them.
    At that time I didn't want to ruin the fun for those players, just because you don't care about spoilers doesn't mean other players don't! The joy of trying to be the first to discover a reward for a missions is one of the few good things left in this game. That is being removed by Codex which is why many of us have an issue with it!

    Finally I got all the evidence I needed about the Botters and sent that to MA.
    Last edited by The Abomb; 04-01-2020 at 14:18.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 49 Resource Gatherer - 5,578 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,486 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 5,043 Force Merge

    Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

  6. #16
    Zzz... yet another whining thread about attribute tokens. LAZY you are. Go to Cyrene, RT, Ark. Tons of useless e-penis attributes to be had

  7. #17
    Stalker Audrey Cheerful's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Planet Calypso
    Avatar
    Audrey Cheery Cheerful
    Posts
    2,550
    Images
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaSparks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zzz... yet another whining thread about attribute tokens. LAZY you are. Go to Cyrene, RT, Ark. Tons of useless e-penis attributes to be had
    The plan is to destroy these planets too with the Codex, just later.
    Give a man a PED and he plays for a day. Teach a man to deposit and he pays your loot for a lifetime! -- Uber proverb
    Common sense died and never showed up at the revive terminal.
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. And Araneatrox.
    Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think.

  8. #18
    Stalker
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Thorns Rose's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Location
    USA
    Avatar
    New York Rose
    Society
    Shaolin
    Posts
    2,582
    Images
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's right there is many repeatable missions for attributes (agility, intelligence, etc..), but I doubt there is "ton" of repeatable for Stamina, and I even doubt there is a single one...
    Nobody want to name a single one ever, so I guess they want it to stay secret..?
    Why not, it's a useless skill anyway.
    I'll "investigate" about this, if I find a single repeatable mission that reward whith Stamina, I'll tell it here on forum.



    Sorry my English is pretty bad, I'm not sure I understand...
    Are you saying that Stamina would influence your skill gains, and... Your loot returns ?

    If so, you do well to point out that it's only "suspicion".
    Cause that's all it is.
    Stamina is for now a totally useless skill I'm afraid.

    There is already skills to influence your loot return, it's called "looter skills".

    I think I remember, it was looong time ago, I had asked an official ingame what was the real "use" of Stamina.
    He said there is actually NONE.
    But that it was planned to make it the skill that would influence an avatar's regen.
    It was around year 2007/2009 if I remember well... Nothing has been made since.



    Also, as why Codex came out, the main goal was to make sure that each of the mobs would be hunted equally.
    That's why rewards on Codex are very similar on ALL mobs.
    And that's also why they could not add attributes in rewards, which would go against the project, since the players would have hunted only the mobs that reward with more tokens, which was precisely the case with iron.


    Now I "suspect" there will be a new way to get few attributes someday.
    But if it's right, MA is not in a hurry to tell it, since it's good for them that during the time players don't know, they grind mobs like crazy to get as much tokens as they can..

    But this is only my "suspicion".. Maybe it's wrong and one day MA will make it possible to trade 1 token for 0.01 attributes, to get rid of the few left in storage, and bye bye to the attributes.. Who knows..
    Interesting post..
    Hmmm , what does Stamina go towards?

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Audrey Cheerful View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The plan is to destroy these planets too with the Codex, just later.
    The plan has been known for a year almost. Plenty of time to ped pew instead of while whine. Also, there will be a grace period, so go unlock missions instead of moaning about future threats.

  10. #20
    Stalker Audrey Cheerful's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Planet Calypso
    Avatar
    Audrey Cheery Cheerful
    Posts
    2,550
    Images
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaSparks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The plan has been known for a year almost. Plenty of time to ped pew instead of while whine. Also, there will be a grace period, so go unlock missions instead of moaning about future threats.
    You're doing an awful lot of moaning and whining yourself, dear Lava. That's no way to go through life! It's going to be fine. Don't worry so much.

    Give a man a PED and he plays for a day. Teach a man to deposit and he pays your loot for a lifetime! -- Uber proverb
    Common sense died and never showed up at the revive terminal.
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. And Araneatrox.
    Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook