Suggestion: universal ammo available at the trade terminal + some bonuses in the process

Lyrisiana

Mature
Lyrisiana Lyz Zianac
Make small fixed amounts of universal ammo available at the trade terminal in combo with small benefits, possibly limited per day/week if that makes sense. For example 10 tt activates a personal effect for a while like run speed (once per day), 50 tt activates another small effect once per day that in a rare occasion can make a larger difference + a token that removes the 0.5 PED auction fee for one offer (2 tokens if that token will reduce it to 0.25 only).
Also putting in anything that clearly has been looted ('tt food' but not repaired unl items or other trade terminal stuff) could let you choose these bonuses beyond the once per day limit next to the sell button if the according value is met or exceeded (one click exchange and activation process).
Possible conflicts with existing personal effects, not sure about that, and I don't know how good or bad the chances of looting something nice from loot boxes really are, the 'right' magnitude of a bonus when spending 5$ at the tt for universal ammo I simply don't know.
Higher tt value options? At some point the loot boxes simply do the job I guess, I chose 50 tt bc of the 0.5 auction fee, could be 25 instead and one 0.25 token if too high already

Last edited:
Back