Info: EntropiaLoot.com - Aggregated News, Tools, Information, and Economic Analysis

Added new discord for EntropiaLoot for Phase 2
Updated headers.

Will do future updates/announcements on the new Discord server.

Entropialoot Discord: https://discord.gg/qcpQm8y

I'm getting an error on the SSL cert

Have to use https. Http will create a cert issue.

Added a payout bot to the new EntropiaLoot discord. Join us as we start working on the next phase of EntropiaLoot. /endcrypticmessage :)

https://discord.gg/qcpQm8y

Bump it up. Grow with us.

There are a lot of new "funds" popping up. Know what is being audited and what isn't. Make informed decisions!

Bump it up. Grow with us.

There are a lot of new "funds" popping up. Know what is being audited and what isn't. Make informed decisions!

+rep for this incredible website and effort put in by LT to spoon feed us folks useful info in a digestible manner

He put me out of a job (tracking CP Shares) and seeing his version of the data, I'm more than okay with that

I'll stop by your shop on the first floor of Medusa Bazaar later today and pick up some more nano cubes as a donation for this site and your efforts. I encourage others to donate as well. You can purchase nano cubes at his shop in Medusa Bazaar, theres big signs on the first floor with the EntropiaLoot logo -- you'll figure it out

This is really great content you've got here, well done!

All,

A few days ago I made an update that adds a few things to the menu. It is for a new analytics feature that is currently in alpha state while I continue building it. I just wanted to post this since there have been a few questions. For more details, join our discord for latest payout and game news.

bump it up. Invest with information!

Bump. if you were not aware, you can get PP release notes as they are posted on the front page of entropialoot.

bump it up. Hopefully you find the information valuable on the site.

If you wish to show support, you can visit the shop on Arkadia (at the quarry) or send me a message if you need supplies.

bump it up.

Latest update November 14th:

* Added Monria to the Alpha Analytics tool
* Added new CraftingDB by Decentralised.Tech - replacing Bob The Builder
* Added Cyrene and Monria/Toulan Discords to Links
* Open sourced EU Gear Data tool, created by $5 - linked in the menu

If you wish to support, feel free to donate OR visit Arkadia Quarry Booth #3 and buy some amps!

Fixed the long running twitch widget in the right side bar on the website. You can now see the top 6 twitch streamers that are live by streamer count. Enjoy :)

Just a heads up that I have not entered dividends because I have been moving. Movers were crap, they'll regret it too...

Postings will resume in the next couple days.

Is this site dead ?

All, this is returning in the next day or two - I am looking for the payout data since June 2021 to enter in - if you have, before I start doing some more sluthing.

Once this back up, we will start working on our revamp - you can join us on #entropialoot on the EU discord server.

Back