The Thread From the Dumpster Fire

woops wrong thread

I am waiting for a pizza for watching all Your vids ;D

thanks for the shout out. It is much appreciated. :)

I have no interest in running adwords on entropialoot though, but there will be other things that is game centric. :)

Fair enough.

Adwords is a pretty easy way to throw money at people though. Ask Cereal I ran a campaign telling people to subscribe to him.

It's really good stuff dude. I love the site. I don't miss much news with your front page feed.

I've enjoyed watching these, is there any chance you could post them like this:

There's an 'Insert Video' 15th icon to the right in the middle set. Just paste the link in and voila!

Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

I'll try to remember that next time.

I knew there was a feature, I was just lazy about finding it.

Thanks!

Ouch.
That's gotta be lame for the twitch crowd, seeing how you can't imbed their live vids.

right because PCF has a policy no linking to external content. sigh

No they have a policy about externally hosted images. I dont like clicking on blind youtube video links. If I can see what it is beforehand I feel happier about it.

PS: Did you know theres a 14 year long music thread somewhere around here ;)

Job Done. :)

Last edited:

Quote my post and copy it?

EDIT: If you are Editing an old post you have to click on 'Go Advanced' first.

Ah I see it now. I have to use full links not the shortened ones I normally use.

Really enjoying these videos, and your very dry sense of humor. Keep it up! :wtg:

The troll is late, hiding from the midnight sun is hard work

Keep doing what you are doing Bahb, the thread could become a 'historical' document given enough time.

The mention of selling a Cyborg Suit at approx 9 mins in - I think that seller may have trouble selling an untradeable item. I shall look forward to the next broadcast to see what happened! :)

Why am I not surprised people be trying to sell untradable stuff on FB? lol.

I didn't cover it this time- I focused on mayhem mostly this week. I will make a note of it next time. Thanks Mega.

I always track the 10 biggest minerals. Ignisium hasn't gotten there in a few months.

Back