Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ranyard Rany Ranyhyn
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    woohoo In a new Cat, lets see if an underdog can sneak in and get a nice prize!!!

"The eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn from the crow" -Nobody

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Duncan Redone McCloud
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by I Ruskov I View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    is it possible to enter in a category higher than our max lvl ?
    thanks !
    Yes (too short)

DRM

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tony KingofAces Hans
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    Changes

Robot Data Fragments are no longer lootable nor awarded as round rewards in the Easter Mayhem Defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    Mayhem Tokens and Robot Data Fragments are awarded after every round, the rewards are increased for every consecutive round finished. After every completed 5th wave a Mayhem Token is awarded as well.
    So, is that a yes or no on the Data fragments being looted?

Mike KingMike007 Hussey
    Society
    AoC 2.0
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofaces View Post
    It seems it will only be rewarded after each round of defence not looted from mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofaces View Post
    Quoting ludvig in vu17.1 thread..

Robot Data Fragments are no longer lootable nor awarded as round rewards in the Easter Mayhem Defense.
    The reason for this change is that the Robot Data Fragments are being moved to the mining system, also in an upcoming release

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Laura woody wood
    Society
    Kaos
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanan View Post
    Is the rubber band, lag and fail, fail, fail, fail messages solved so we can all compete without worrying in this event? Or the peds that we give you aren't enough to fix that issue?
    That certainly isnt solved had issue for days. What I did notice when it happens theirs normally a change in the ping times going from my normal 29 well up to 200 odd

What are data fragments for
    [/URL]

Hego Damask II
    Society
    Soldiers of Redemption
    2019 easter mayhem: https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bul...r-mayhem-2019/

As an extra bonus, the RDI reports that new Robot Data Fragments have been salvaged by the Data Interceptor and can be found in robot loot. The RDI deem these Data Fragments as crucial to their ongoing research and are willing to trade them for previously classified Mining Missions. These Mining Missions offer a chance to uncover hidden Robot Cache Strongboxes. The Robot Cache Strongboxes in turn are known to contain schematics for valuable high-end mining tools, among other items.

The Research and Development Institute (RDI) is a scientific branch of the Federal Empire. The RDIís mission is to help defeat the Robots by analyzing Robot technology and using their own tech against them. Colonists can now assist the RDI in its research by handing in Robot Data Fragments.

Once you have handed in a sufficient amount of Robot Data Fragments to an RDI representative they will assist in finding a Robot Cache Strongbox. This mission can be done repeatedly. The caches can contain rare encoded schematics which the RDI can use to build high-end tools.

Encoded CR-A Schematic - Chikara Refiner, Adjusted
    Encoded CR-M Schematic - Chikara Refiner, Modified
    Encoded GSE-A Schematic - Genesis Star Excavator, Adjusted
    Encoded GSE-I Schematic - Genesis Star Excavator, Improved
    Encoded GSE-M Schematic - Genesis Star Excavator, Modified
    Encoded L1-FA Schematic - Level 1 Finder Amplifier
    Encoded L2-FA Schematic - Level 2 Finder Amplifier

RDI Representatives can be found in Port Atlantis, Twin Peaks, Fort Ithaca and Minopolis.

Removing the robot data fragments is the worst possible news for this event. Unfortunately, after removing the most interesting game in the Christmas event(Assault game), they are now removing the most interesting part of the Easter event - collecting robot fragments in the defense game. Please do not broke and the summer event as well! It helps no one and nothing. More opportunities for us = more profit for you...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tony KingofAces Hans
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Velizari View Post
    Removing the robot data fragments is the worst possible news for this event. Unfortunately, after removing the most interesting game in the Christmas event(Assault game), they are now removing the most interesting part of the Easter event - collecting robot fragments in the defense game. Please do not broke and the summer event as well! It helps no one and nothing. More opportunities for us = more profit for you...
    It can make sense for us miners. We have no event to participate in otherwise, whereas hunters didn't have to directly rely on miners for anything to participate in Easter Mayhem. There was no reason for me to buy those fragments as a miner considering what the loot boxes sold for (and cost to open them). That was a common complaint a year ago.

That said, it did encourage me to actually try a hunting event for once. I might enter in my category again this year anyways.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast