Easter Mayhem 2020

It can make sense for us miners. We have no event to participate in otherwise, whereas hunters didn't have to directly rely on miners for anything to participate in Easter Mayhem. There was no reason for me to buy those fragments as a miner considering what the loot boxes sold for (and cost to open them). That was a common complaint a year ago.

That said, it did encourage me to actually try a hunting event for once. I might enter in my category again this year anyways.

I use think we miners are left alone without events but now i see there is a bright side ores still have some mu.

Another thing about robot cache box i think they are limiting the supply to balance the economy. (Imagine 100 people running around with level 2 amps which means common ores will go to tt even the rare ores will suffer)

MikeH, by this logic, they should eliminate the codex missions, because after the introduction, any hunting loot is depreciated? In my opinion, if more players are active, that means the game makes sense - right?

kingofaces, If players complain that opening the boxes doesn't make sense (which is true), then they can make a change to make sense. The practice "No mission = no problem" is just a memory of one dictator in the past ...

MikeH, by this logic, they should eliminate the codex missions, because after the introduction, any hunting loot is depreciated? In my opinion, if more players are active, that means the game makes sense - right

You actually need to mine to understand i meant in my post.

I think its going off topic.

So back to the thread title.. gl everyone who will log in and shoot..

Removing the robot data fragments is the worst possible news for this event. Unfortunately, after removing the most interesting game in the Christmas event(Assault game), they are now removing the most interesting part of the Easter event - collecting robot fragments in the defense game. Please do not broke and the summer event as well! It helps no one and nothing. More opportunities for us = more profit for you...

They are doing the worst

Just copy pasting events, removing the best parts of them

How many years without rethinking the categorys? keeping people selling skills and dont play all the year to be able to compet in events.
No new item to the token vendor since years.

I see other games, adding new content every month, and i see EU, copy pasting things... makes me so sad

Yes, they really just copy the rules from last year, even bothering them to read what they copy. The current rules for defense game say: "Mayhem Tokens and Robot Data Fragments are awarded after every round, the rewards are increased for every consecutive round finished......" Ok, but we already know that there will be no robot fragments this year. These were the rules for last year..... so please show litle respect!

You have a major event starting in some hours and you still haven't fixed the lag problem that has been going on for weeks.

Who the F*** decided that the place you spawn when you die, is so far away from the Exit?

Never-mind the cost of the armor I lose trying to get out of the instance, it is soo annoying. It has to be on purpose.

No-one could be that incompetent.

Fix it.

Is everyone getting lots of lag or am I just lucky? :mad:

It's not just the big lag. I also got another terrible bug/problem that would cost me several thousand tokens in prizes...

Is everyone getting lots of lag or am I just lucky? :mad:

All I've done so far today is log in to check missions and auction, and that has been very laggy.

Coming from a miner who doesn't tinker with hunting events too much, what exactly is base DPS? I assume it's just the base listed in-game DPS of the gun (not the actual DPS) that doesn't change based on enhancers, etc. What I haven't been clear on is if this base also excludes amps?

If all base DPS is simply the in-game listed DPS on the gun, etc., then that simplifies things.

Coming from a miner who doesn't tinker with hunting events too much, what exactly is base DPS? I assume it's just the base listed in-game DPS of the gun (not the actual DPS) that doesn't change based on enhancers, etc. What I haven't been clear on is if this base also excludes amps?

If all base DPS is simply the in-game listed DPS on the gun, etc., then that simplifies things.

Yes. Base DPS is the damage on the gun information box.

(On Topic ) I have to say, I received more strongboxes this year than last in loot.

Last edited:
only rank @ 59th :eyecrazy:

Back