PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast
    Provider
    tyires tyirepl tyirepl
    Images
    Only blind folded fools haven't noticed that since Loot 2.0 this pseudo MMO is slowly dying. They will not do anything about botters same as they haven't done anything about all promised improvements.

Soon there will only be hunting botters, psychotically suicidal extremely addicted EP IV clickers, beggers and non depositors.

This project was ruined by bunch of incompetent wanna be developers who basically ruin everything they touch. Their studio will be eaten alive by their own ignorance and lack of any managing skills.

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You just indicted probably over half the income of the game, lol. This includes some very, very famous and liked players (not in my soc either). Unlike you, I won't name them or chase them around because they are using an F key macro while watching a movie and preventing RSI.

EU is not World of Warcraft. MA makes their money from activity.

And I have played 15 years and completed I think over 1500 missions total, 147 agility before I ever did a repeatable. You will not be taking that away from me.

These are my last words on this nonsense.
    The lengths people will go to to explain how they were cheating is fine is always amusing. Then list but oh wait so and so has done it and people liked them so this cheating is fine. An attempt to list where you were at before you decided to Bot repeatable missions doesn't change anything. You shouldn't of started to cheat if you were indeed a legit player at one time. It's really as simple as that.

I have completed a lot of missions in my short 4 years here as well and guess what? Every single one of them was done with me at the keyboard playing the game, when I had free time to play this game!
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 49 Resource Gatherer - 5,578 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,486 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 5,043 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    2.7. No cheating. You may not use, launch or install any third party software, device or techniques that MindArk deems, at MindArk’s sole discretion, to be possible to use for collecting information from the Entropia Universe System or servers, constituting “cheating” and/or affecting the Entropia Universe in any way. This includes, without limitation, if possible to use for affecting the Entropia Universe System interface, the Entropia Universe environment, components, balancing and/or the Participant’s experience. MindArk reserves the right to revoke this limitation either generally or in specific cases.

https://legal.entropiauniverse.com/legal/eula.xml

I've only been here 14 years but have seen people banned whether they are well liked or not. If anyone reading this is cheating, now would be a good time to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    If anyone reading this is cheating, now would be a good time to stop.
    Best time to stop cheating was before they even started...

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    Best time to stop cheating was before they even started...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Technology is to the point that companies like Mindark are completely helpless against AI and bots of today.

I've reported plenty, with video, and nothing. These people still are out there globaling 24 hours a day.

I haven't deposited in a very long time on this same principle, we report and no action is taken. Not to mention the decisions management makes.

IMO Mindark wont make it past this year. The virus is now killing 60 people a day there, almost doubling every day, and the controls are limited. (My state has 1 million less people than Sweden with 69 total deaths) The economy there will crumble, like most other economies around the world, and only a very small fraction of players will be able to deposit to support them, that is if Mindark isn't forced to fold to the impact on Swedens economy, and little resources to bail them out.

Will be interesting to see if they can cover all the withdrawls in que on news of the virus. I suspect they won't.

So its a pointless battle at this point imo. Let em cheat, it wont be for long, and they likely would never see whatever gains they got.

Check out Forgo on YouTube!
    Great Grand Master Pyro L120+
    Celeste Harbor booth #3 on Arkadia - for sale! 7800 start bid
    The Zombie Arms on Rocktropia
    next to the Steampunks near the tangerine TP Everything you need 500+ items!
    EL profile - 1.75+ million in hunting 600k+ skills

Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    2.7. No cheating. You may not use, launch or install any third party software, device or techniques that MindArk deems, at MindArk’s sole discretion, to be possible to use for collecting information from the Entropia Universe System or servers, constituting “cheating” and/or affecting the Entropia Universe in any way. This includes, without limitation, if possible to use for affecting the Entropia Universe System interface, the Entropia Universe environment, components, balancing and/or the Participant’s experience. MindArk reserves the right to revoke this limitation either generally or in specific cases.

https://legal.entropiauniverse.com/legal/eula.xml

I've only been here 14 years but have seen people banned whether they are well liked or not. If anyone reading this is cheating, now would be a good time to stop.
    Yes probably some rare occasions someone have been banned for breaking the EULA, but countless of reports gets ignored. I have already reported the avatar in the first video for both botting and lootable pvp exploit and yet he still clearly are not banned and still botting.

I have done a lot of reports throughout my time in Entropia on many avatars doing exploits/botting with showing proof and detailed information, yet I have not seen any of them being banned. Maybe they have gotten a warning, but I have reported some of them more times than once and I guess other participants have reported them also, yet nothing happens.

It becomes pretty obvious that not many are being banned for exploit/botting when you think about it: Since the beginning of this forum most of the threads created have been about whining about the different aspects of the game, but very seldom do you hear of any whining, rumors or information about someone getting banned..
    Last edited by XarcX; 04-01-2020 at 18:24.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    At the risk of getting involved in another fucking stupid Abomb thread, is there any evidence at all that these missions are repeatable?

My understanding was that these missions have a Stage 6 that is identical to Stage 5, but that the mission chain then ends. I.e. not repeatable.

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    At the risk of getting involved in another fucking stupid Abomb thread, is there any evidence at all that these missions are repeatable?

My understanding was that these missions have a Stage 6 that is identical to Stage 5, but that the mission chain then ends. I.e. not repeatable.
    Thanks for the kind words it's common knowledge for anyone who has hunted a lot on RT knows that every mission has been repeatable. If it is stage 5 then stage 5 repeats or stage 6. Or if it is 1 stage like Steam punk then that stage repeats.

Knowledge is power

But for reference since you don't think it's true

Quote Originally Posted by forgo View Post
    Cyrene was mentioned, but Rocktropia has a ton of repeatable attributes as well. Pretty much all of them at stage 6.

This is how people like me walk around with 37 stamina. (with more to claim on missions I have waiting on codex to hit those planets)
    Last edited by The Abomb; 04-01-2020 at 18:39.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 49 Resource Gatherer - 5,578 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,486 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 5,043 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Davin Trooper Felth
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    too bad skills have crap resale value anymore- sure they could sell but it's not like anyone will profit doing something like this.
    just my 2 pecs

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast