Let Get Real Clear on Cheaters/Botters and How to Fight Them

Status
Only blind folded fools haven't noticed that since Loot 2.0 this pseudo MMO is slowly dying. They will not do anything about botters same as they haven't done anything about all promised improvements.

Soon there will only be hunting botters, psychotically suicidal extremely addicted EP IV clickers, beggers and non depositors.

This project was ruined by bunch of incompetent wanna be developers who basically ruin everything they touch. Their studio will be eaten alive by their own ignorance and lack of any managing skills.

You just indicted probably over half the income of the game, lol. This includes some very, very famous and liked players (not in my soc either). Unlike you, I won't name them or chase them around because they are using an F key macro while watching a movie and preventing RSI.

EU is not World of Warcraft. MA makes their money from activity.

And I have played 15 years and completed I think over 1500 missions total, 147 agility before I ever did a repeatable. You will not be taking that away from me.

These are my last words on this nonsense.

The lengths people will go to to explain how they were cheating is fine is always amusing. Then list but oh wait so and so has done it and people liked them so this cheating is fine. An attempt to list where you were at before you decided to Bot repeatable missions doesn't change anything. You shouldn't of started to cheat if you were indeed a legit player at one time. It's really as simple as that.

I have completed a lot of missions in my short 4 years here as well and guess what? Every single one of them was done with me at the keyboard playing the game, when I had free time to play this game!

2.7. No cheating. You may not use, launch or install any third party software, device or techniques that MindArk deems, at MindArk’s sole discretion, to be possible to use for collecting information from the Entropia Universe System or servers, constituting “cheating” and/or affecting the Entropia Universe in any way. This includes, without limitation, if possible to use for affecting the Entropia Universe System interface, the Entropia Universe environment, components, balancing and/or the Participant’s experience. MindArk reserves the right to revoke this limitation either generally or in specific cases.

https://legal.entropiauniverse.com/legal/eula.xml

I've only been here 14 years but have seen people banned whether they are well liked or not. If anyone reading this is cheating, now would be a good time to stop.

Best time to stop cheating was before they even started... :wise:

you_know_it.gif

Technology is to the point that companies like Mindark are completely helpless against AI and bots of today.

I've reported plenty, with video, and nothing. These people still are out there globaling 24 hours a day.

I haven't deposited in a very long time on this same principle, we report and no action is taken. Not to mention the decisions management makes.

IMO Mindark wont make it past this year. The virus is now killing 60 people a day there, almost doubling every day, and the controls are limited. (My state has 1 million less people than Sweden with 69 total deaths) The economy there will crumble, like most other economies around the world, and only a very small fraction of players will be able to deposit to support them, that is if Mindark isn't forced to fold to the impact on Swedens economy, and little resources to bail them out.

Will be interesting to see if they can cover all the withdrawls in que on news of the virus. I suspect they won't.

So its a pointless battle at this point imo. Let em cheat, it wont be for long, and they likely would never see whatever gains they got.

2.7. No cheating. You may not use, launch or install any third party software, device or techniques that MindArk deems, at MindArk’s sole discretion, to be possible to use for collecting information from the Entropia Universe System or servers, constituting “cheating” and/or affecting the Entropia Universe in any way. This includes, without limitation, if possible to use for affecting the Entropia Universe System interface, the Entropia Universe environment, components, balancing and/or the Participant’s experience. MindArk reserves the right to revoke this limitation either generally or in specific cases.

I've only been here 14 years but have seen people banned whether they are well liked or not. If anyone reading this is cheating, now would be a good time to stop.

Yes probably some rare occasions someone have been banned for breaking the EULA, but countless of reports gets ignored. I have already reported the avatar in the first video for both botting and lootable pvp exploit and yet he still clearly are not banned and still botting.

I have done a lot of reports throughout my time in Entropia on many avatars doing exploits/botting with showing proof and detailed information, yet I have not seen any of them being banned. Maybe they have gotten a warning, but I have reported some of them more times than once and I guess other participants have reported them also, yet nothing happens.

It becomes pretty obvious that not many are being banned for exploit/botting when you think about it: Since the beginning of this forum most of the threads created have been about whining about the different aspects of the game, but very seldom do you hear of any whining, rumors or information about someone getting banned..

Last edited:
At the risk of getting involved in another fucking stupid Abomb thread, is there any evidence at all that these missions are repeatable?

My understanding was that these missions have a Stage 6 that is identical to Stage 5, but that the mission chain then ends. I.e. not repeatable.

At the risk of getting involved in another fucking stupid Abomb thread, is there any evidence at all that these missions are repeatable?

My understanding was that these missions have a Stage 6 that is identical to Stage 5, but that the mission chain then ends. I.e. not repeatable.

Thanks for the kind words it's common knowledge for anyone who has hunted a lot on RT knows that every mission has been repeatable. If it is stage 5 then stage 5 repeats or stage 6. Or if it is 1 stage like Steam punk then that stage repeats.

Knowledge is power ;)

But for reference since you don't think it's true

Cyrene was mentioned, but Rocktropia has a ton of repeatable attributes as well. Pretty much all of them at stage 6.

This is how people like me walk around with 37 stamina. (with more to claim on missions I have waiting on codex to hit those planets)

Last edited:
too bad skills have crap resale value anymore- sure they could sell but it's not like anyone will profit doing something like this.
just my 2 pecs

MA never cared about botters... Never seen a ban.

@MA: ban them! Even if the universe collapses, I don't care :laugh: how can you accept this over and over again while you clearly state that it's not allowed.

I will say a couple things on this:

• The state of hunting and having difficulties getting over 100% TT if near impossible makes botting almost a losing equation. Very little markup to be had anywhere.
  • Mindark made it much easier to bot by allowing F spam. Lets be honest, we're not talking about much different than using the crafting terminal AFK for days and weeks to farm various BPs. Not much of a difference than Mindark allowing account sharing. It is an uncommon advantage.
  • Kill stealing suspected botters is also against the TOS. You are exploiting another player. I have had this happen to me, but I do not bot but because I am in the aurli cave and everyone else does, they think it is OK. So if we want to ban botters, we need to ban you too.
  • Flattening the loot makes hunting and other activities completely dull. I do not know what you expect from people.

MA never cared about botters... Never seen a ban.
No true, although long ago there was Riga team. Nostrop and Hunterz, they got banned and the items and land areas were locked for years because the court case.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?139534-Truth-about-RIGA-Team/

EDIT: the same Mega already referred

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words it's common knowledge for anyone who has hunted a lot on RT knows that every mission has been repeatable. If it is stage 5 then stage 5 repeats or stage 6. Or if it is 1 stage like Steam punk then that stage repeats.

Knowledge is power ;)

The key word in my post was "evidence". Not "hearsay", "evidence".

PS I have 36 Stamina and not only have I never done any repeatable Stamina missions (not least because I don't believe they exist), but also I don't ever go to Rocktropia and haven't really done many other non-Calypso missions. I don't think I've gained a single Stamina point anywhere other than Calypso.

This is truely a most depressing thread.

But it is important. And most important that MA takes notice.

Thanks to ABomb for showing light on an unacceptable situation.

When u introduce RL cash into a game the rules change on how hard you can hit the hammer. And if u ignore the problem. Your're the one in trouble not the players. :laugh:

Using built in macro features on mouse/keyboard to automate your gameplay is still botting and against the TOS, It doesnt make it legal just cause its not named entropiahacker.exe

ok, so u little whining c**t why u dont post everything it happen there and not just the part u like it?
i was there and i saw what u did , u ThePoeplesDumb, why dont u try and let all that vid to see the part i leave u and move away over and over again avoiding u? it suits u to just let the part where i tried to overkill the mobs while i had the impression u want to gank me ? we had 3 encounters in the video and in 2 i wanted to overkill your mobs
It's a 12 min edited video of the original 1 hour footage :laugh: Do you think ppl want to watch 1 hour? Yikes!
If you like I can spend a day uploading the 1 hour video for your viewing pleasure so you get to see what you missed the first time. Seriously though who uploads a 1 hr video?

Your buddy in your society already threatened me the other day.
Being "The People's Champ" just comes with the territory.
huh?, same happen to so called threatened moment u posted like a whining bitch , just post here all convo that happen that day and see what was actually there can u? I post it here to be seen again WHEN I SEE U IN PVP i will show u how is to be ThePeoplesChamp ok? this is the threaten go chew about it. so what u want to say if is pvp is not allowed to shoot u in the fking a$$? u want to tell me that MA implemented some features just to be there and not used? is pvp, u die , period simple as that.

same works to the area between LA's where is pvp, and u believe if u will be seen there mining u will be left to dry the spot of resources in a wave? u wont , because is pvp, this is a little scenario for ya to think about. "just comes whit the territory", someone said here......oh darn.. it was u? oh my :)))) this is the game, but u can always go cut some trees, no harm in that.

note, just because u wine like a bitch and u act like !!!! u got my attention, otherwise i dont care to much what ppl do, for that is the way of simply "ignore button" in game, witch also is a feature i'm happy about tnx to MA.
I dont think MA had these items released to just sit there and not being used, AUTOLOOT Pet, AUTOLOOT Ring, F-INTERACTION, BUFFS, PILLS and many more ....or in your opinion i should use it just to hunt 30 mins/200 mobs for u to be happy ?

oh and btw i saw u coming every time, and for the fact i dont give a fk to say hi to u and Lena Pro u assume what? that i m blind and dont see what u do? i just minded my own business Mr ThePoeplesCunt, that's what i did, i never cared what u and others does, seems for u is a way of living or who knows.... u didn't got the required attention from your mom and u lack of hugs and now u want us all do that for u, ......
JUST LOOK AT YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS, u signed it, means u must be really proud to your mama, indeed huuge huge achievements,

leme put them here to be seen :))))) NO COMMENT!!

"The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 49 Resource Gatherer - 5,578 RG Skill points
I am Bruce Lee - 6,484 Martial Arts
I am growing Strongah with the Force - 5,042 Force Merge "

oh and btw i try to explore the limits u just dream about, Mr ThePeoplesMediocre , let me note this cause i m confuse a bit about your second signature "Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity." how come u want me to do the exact thing u say not to? i have those tools on a table and a cake , a tea spoon and a fork and u want me to eat the cake using what u use just cause of that... to be the same as u r...dooh, how do u see the way of finding the hidden things whitout going out and explore? things u preach everywhere ...whining about others...

here we go
Lets be clear. No amount of money justifies 100% AFK hunting, Which is what is happening.
in fact i dare u to let others see who u really r, just an envy pussy , wet of others achievements and cause u cant do more than cut grass around and walk the roads , we all should align to your expectations? because u have a fking big dream to a perfect word where we all around the fence, talk about the whether and share small thoughts.
well i dont care to much to say a word to u or to anyone else, ( i must repeat this again )i dont care, do your sweating and whatever u want.

I REALLY DONT WANT TO COMPETE TO U to be the most proud "Lumberjack of the year Mayhem Cat10"
I guess it helps to Bot for those land grabs but players like myself want to earn their achievements. Just sucks that these players make it harder to do.

Well that's it for my Facts by Abomb of the day. Kinda just bummed that while I work hard at this game players will always bot putting me at a disadvantage.

EDIT - Guess I am just really disappointed in the game because I try to naturally achieve these amazing feats...

Have fun and Good Luck to the REAL players

Abomb
I am just used to playing games where a fair competitive nature is the goal. This bring into question how the events are organized for fair competition. This also bring into account that maybe hunting as a whole should change.
how come me and others make it harder for u to achieve anything and u r put in disadvantage? u can leave the hunting for others, clearly is not for u man.. really now, just go and do something like.. idk what a PeoplesChamp does, ..paper airplanes maybe, ..idk

anyway how come Mr ThePoeplesSmart u from all that fking large space u had to come just behind my ass to smell me while i hunt and complain later for not giving u attention and for mining my own business and hunt in peace? did i somehow challenged u? u want to stop a truck in his way because u want to walk your wheelbarrow is that it ?
u just want to be there..and that's it, u want it, badly.

let me tell u this little ThePeolpesRat to get some results for the new loot 2.0 u need to invest, to gring to test...TO SPEND LOTS and LOTS OF MONEY to find that perfect balance, witch your little brain cant understand seems so, and in order to find that u need time, hard work, u need many things and more to it.. U WILL NEVER EVER GET THE CHANCE TO FIND THE RESULT, that is for sure, got it little rat? and let me add this to my next quote witch is gold, your own words...
Knowledge is power ;)

small things for u to chew and for others who just talk nonsense
if u go and make a support case bout your return, and whine like usually ( witch i did in the past because i wasn't paying to much attention ) MA will say u have 96% return and is all good,
now starting from this if u go out and hunt 10k peds and u get back after 1 run 96% return, and whit the other 9600 peds u get back, to have the same outcome, how much u can last to do this? So when i say it takes allot more to do this u should have seen this by now, but i think is way to much to ask from u Abomb ThePeoplesSmart, way to much for u to take, u might collapse.

well well
Using built in macro features on mouse/keyboard to automate your gameplay is still botting and against the TOS, It doesnt make it legal just cause its not named entropiahacker.exe
so..u want me to throw away all the new gear that exist and smart ppl try to improve just for u to be happy and to use a wooden keyboard and a 3 function mouse? is that u want?.. seems u have no idea what communism is, i lived in it, i know what can do and u just pointed that we all should be the same, even. just because u cant or u want. not bad, not bad.

yet i still have to end this whit a small line here.....how come every time a whining bitch is rising , every single time they feel like they cant achieve anything in this game, they really cant, they cant hof, they cant find rare things, they cant grow in skills, they cant explore in peace... ultimately they cant live whit out seeing what others do and not get wet of envy, everything others do is in their way to be good, to be perfect, to live in harmony, almost as an excuse. How come?:scratch2:

Last edited:
Kinbda glossed over this thread at first cus it was abomb (no offense) but now im grabbing some popcorn :popcorn: good stuff.

Interesting thread.

Just went to entropiauniverse.com and checked the TOU.
I wasnt able to find the part where it says you are not allowed to use bot / macro.

I must add, i have no knowledge about dev / MA statement if it was made officially in forum or anywhere about bot / macro in the past, i just checked the TOU, especially that part where it list the things you not allowed to do.

Would be strange, at least for me, the game itself have autouse. The crafting itself is a bot.
So, using automated tools is not forbidden, its even made available ingame.

So my question's are:

Are you allowed to bot, only if you watch the monitor - gameplay?
Is a crafter is bot and against TOU if start 10k attempt and leave the pc?

btw, if you want to find bot users, i can recommend you a place where you can make video footage of like 20-30 of them at once, its called Royal club.

Last edited:
Kinbda glossed over this thread at first cus it was abomb (no offense) but now im grabbing some popcorn :popcorn: good stuff.

I am with ya.. this is top quality entertainment. :D. :beerchug::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Interesting thread.

I wasnt able to find the part where it says you are not allowed to use bot / macro.

I must add, i have no knowledge about dev / MA statement if it was made officially in forum or anywhere about bot / macro in the past, i just checked the TOU, especially that part where it list the things you not allowed to do.

Would be strange, at least for me, the game itself have autouse. The crafting itself is a bot.

So my question's are:

Are you allowed to bot, only if you watch the monitor - gameplay?
Is a crafter is bot and against TOU if start 10k attempt and leave the pc?

btw, if you want to find bot users, i can recommend you a place where you can make video footage of like 20-30 of them at once, its called Royal club.

sweat is still 1 ped per k ...they must've realized they are screwing themselves and us. dooshes

Maybe read chapter 2 again

7. No cheating. You may not use, launch or install any third party software, device or techniques that MindArk deems, at MindArk’s sole discretion, to be possible to use for collecting information from the Entropia Universe System or servers, constituting “cheating” and/or affecting the Entropia Universe in any way. This includes, without limitation, if possible to use for affecting the Entropia Universe System interface, the Entropia Universe environment, components, balancing and/or the Participant’s experience. MindArk reserves the right to revoke this limitation either generally or in specific cases.

And it's not about botting from in the game, it's about using 3rd party softweare for this.

same works to the area between LA's where is pvp, and u believe if u will be seen there mining u will be left to dry the spot of resources in a wave? u wont , because is pvp, this is a little scenario for ya to think about.

I thought about it and if you can be so kind to use MF to kill me. I really would love to get those skills and it's hard to find people willing to waste PED so I can just suicide skill some Jammer. Thanks :wtg:

No offense but it's really hard to read anything you type so I stopped reading here. I'll take this positive though and miss the suicide skillin days. It will be nostalgic ;)

With that said this has been a healthy thread with some very insightful info from people on the ToS about cheating and botting. So kudos to those contributing in a constructive manner.

Last edited:
multiple choice

IMO. i have no clue which one is most pathXtic, heres example

1. me&myself who keep grinding/playing/paying this game for nothing.

2. botting users.

3. MA who turned a blind eye to the problem, which all we care about(i don't)

4. obviously two nice fella, Detective Abomb and messi himself who already finished tons of repeatable attribute missions and report it to MA for other players.(its legit not an exploit, but you can't get any attriubutes missions. because I{he} ask them to remove:wise:)

※i should split #4(two person)into #4,#5 individually

ty.

Question▶why messi's name up on here?
Answer▶guys botting?(not sure) repeatable attribute missions, as Abomb called 'exploit'
and we already knew best contestant

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO. i have no clue which one is most pathXtic, heres example

1. me&myself who keep grinding/playing/paying this game for nothing.

2. botting users.

3. MA who turned a blind eye to the problem, which all we care about(i don't)

4. obviously two nice fella, Detective Abomb and messi himself who already finished tons of repeatable attribute missions and report it to MA for other players.(its legit not an exploit, but you can't get any attriubutes missions. because I{he} ask them to remove:wise:)

※i should split #4(two person)into #4,#5 individually

ty.

Interesting choices and hope some day MA enforces the rules they set up. I really wish I finished tons of repeatable attribute missions though but haven't been here that long. (4 yrs) Plenty of missions I needed to grind before that but what would someone report exactly in terms of these missions? Repeat attributes are intended so there is nothing to report there but only the players using Bots on them. Doesn't every planet besides Caly have intended repeatable attributes?

Last edited:
interact made it so easy and so many are using a macro now but using a bot that does more then interact should be forbidden, imo they should ban all those guys for 30 days then if they still get caught hope they get perma as Riga team got.

Wonder how long til bot makers figure out how to do the hazmat mission?

Status
Back