PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast
    Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images

Let Get Real Clear on Cheaters/Botters and How to Fight Them

My first thread while I thought was informative on all the Repeatable stamina mission and also that this game was plagued with botters that abuse them and every other mechanic this game has to offer. I said you could go right down the top 100 list and rattle of the people that Bot. While that thread was useful for some I rather be more transparent with this one, because honestly if we are surrounded by cheater and can't preserve the integrity of the game why even log in?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...a-Missions-and

My ongoing support case to MA is long and distinguished and if you cheat, you should be reported and lose your account and gear. Keeping Entropia safe for the players that wish to engage in it according to the TOU.

With that said I uninstalled Entropia to do some thinking in March because cheating and the way things have been going in EU bothers me. So I put together some videos while I was gone on an old Youtube channel showcasing some of these botters to MA in action. What they do... the team they BOT under, and what society they are in. I reinstalled and found that there are now even more botters on RT hunting in teams in the same society.

With that said first video is the "Nearby" detection Bot (this bot will stop doing dmg when a player is "Nearby")
    This BOT is effective because you can't lose PED if someone knows you are botting and decides to leech off you.

https://youtu.be/75rPlgKtmbc

Next video kicks off with someone who was explaining to me in another thread that some players are Semi-afk but in this video that I call - How to Profit OFF BOTS Next to you. I prekilled mobs for over an hour and let the Bot finish them. Funny on how that works and who it is.

https://youtu.be/J_skoIIXOoE

Final video showcases the individual who threatened me in my 19 stamina thread about Botters and saying what does it matter if someone bots? I tell you how it matters because it drops MU and gives you a clear advantage. This video is a short one but they were actually Botting next to their buddy who was also Bottig and I prekilled a few mobs and got some globals and saved PED.

https://youtu.be/ExdyB9yKOr8

In conclusion if you think someone is botting check by pre killing mobs and letting them finish for you. If they are semi-afk they will say sorry for shooting in on your mob. If they are a BOT then just do it for as long as they are away and collect some Profits while penalizing these blatant cheaters!

In final conclusion it saddens me there are this many cheaters in game and that we don't actively have MA trying to stop it. I don't care how many millions of PED these players cycle because at the end of the day the real players quit and leave and what is left is the Botters and Cheaters. If you have 8 hours to play a week then play those 8 hours and talk with friends. If you don't have time to play that is not an excuse to ruin the integrity of the game for the rest of the community.

Best wishes and hopefully some day we can have a far more engaging hunting system where maybe there is no select target or next target and thus we can fully emerge into hunting where it is impossible for it to be automated or Botted.

Abomb
    Last edited by The Abomb; 04-01-2020 at 16:33.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 49 Resource Gatherer - 5,578 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,486 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 5,043 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

What is he gaining on Daikiba bot ?

Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Farmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What is he gaining on Daikiba bot ?
    This is on RT so you can complete the old RT missions while also getting the Codex reward. This is what we call 2 birds one stone since RT has many Caly mobs.

Daikiba stage 5 = 10,000 kills is 1 stamina
    Daikiba stage 6 = 10,000 kills is 1 agility

*Repeatable* So if you want 200 + agility there ya go.....
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 49 Resource Gatherer - 5,578 RG Skill points

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    1. You aren't profiting, you only get back from the mob based on what you put into it. You don't even know how the game works you retard.

2. Thanks for fucking up the hunting area while I mindlessly press the F key. I notice your video did not include where I noticed what you were doing and jumped in my sleipnir and waited for you to leave. Maybe I should report you for interfering with my gaming experience?
    Xen Shop ☯ Halloween Ring 2018 | Fi/Ra/Co Dante | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Hedoc Mayhem, Adjusted t4.20 | Robot Cache Strongbox

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    This is on RT so you can complete the old RT missions while also getting the Codex reward. This is what we call 2 birds one stone since RT has many Caly mobs.

Daikiba stage 5 = 10,000 kills is 1 stamina
    Daikiba stage 6 = 10,000 kills is 1 agility

*Repeatable* So if you want 200 + agility there ya go.....
    How can people risk tens of tousands US dollars worth of equipment and skills not to mention so many years for that?

Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    1. You aren't profiting, you only get back from the mob based on what you put into it. You don't even know how the game works you retard.

2. Thanks for fucking up the hunting area while I mindlessly press the F key. I notice your video did not include where I noticed what you were doing and jumped in my sleipnir and waited for you to leave. Maybe I should report you for interfering with my gaming experience?
    1- If I spend 300 ped an hour and you spend 100 ped killing those mobs. I spent less but still profit off the PED you put into the mobs. So yes I do know how it works and yes your overkill with your big chip only helps those profits since more was FED into the mob.

2- It isn't "YOUR" hunting area it is "OURS" and since you got no loot for an hour and no kills towards your mission the next day you figured out someone was prekilling your Bot. Sorry an hour straight of no loot and you finishing my mobs isn't mindlessly press the F key!

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    1- If I spend 300 ped an hour and you spend 100 ped killing those mobs. I spent less but still profit off the PED you put into the mobs. So yes I do know how it works and yes your overkill with your big chip only helps those profits since more was FED into the mob.

2- It isn't "YOUR" hunting area it is "OURS" and since you got no loot for an hour and no kills towards your mission the next day you figured out someone was prekilling your Bot. Sorry an hour straight of no loot and you finishing my mobs isn't mindlessly press the F key!
    1. More evidence you don't know how the game works.

2. It's a 12 minute video, "champ".
    Xen Shop ☯ Halloween Ring 2018 | Fi/Ra/Co Dante | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Hedoc Mayhem, Adjusted t4.20 | Robot Cache Strongbox

Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    How can people risk tens of tousands US dollars worth of equipment and skills not to mention so many years for that?
    It's not just Daikiba the botting team is doing Daikiba, Sumima, Phasm, Werewolves etc.

All are *Repeatable* The HOFs you see by odd team names is a botting team today there are HOFs on werewolves and Sumima. The video of the "Nearby" bot shows both sumima and phasm being hunted.

Sumima reward is 1 stam 73 PED Athletics along with the Codex rewards so it adds up quickly stacking attributes and double repeat missions etc...etc...

They do this to have a clear advantage in Land Grabs obviously... Also MA hasn't been banning BOTs lately so they have been free to do it. If there is no risk then there is only reward.
    Last edited by The Abomb; 04-01-2020 at 16:07.

Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    1. More evidence you don't know how the game works.

It's a 12 min edited video of the original 1 hour footage Do you think ppl want to watch 1 hour? Yikes!

If you like I can spend a day uploading the 1 hour video for your viewing pleasure so you get to see what you missed the first time. Seriously though who uploads a 1 hr video?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    BackBone Angelina Praias
    Images
    Sorry to say, but 12 minutes is still a lot of time to notice someone is stealing your loot.

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast