Let Get Real Clear on Cheaters/Botters and How to Fight Them

Status
I have never asked Mindark about if its legal or not for an avatar to be used by multiple people.Its someone else who asked not me.
My avatar is not used by multiple people and I don't have employees.
The part where I shown my total deposits came as an answer to multiple false assumptions that I have deposited millions and bought my way to the top.That screenshot represent my total deposits since I registered until late 2015 and I had other deposits after that period but I didn't ask for additional customer support about that matter because it was not needed for the story, I have mentioned though most of my deposits after 2016 were purely to extract more value from strongboxes and I did not lie about the total deposits.

Omission, specifically wilful omission, is a form of lie.

Now it's kind off-topic.
I didn't reply much on your "success story" thread, didn't ask you about that screenshot you showed up on Discord, I'll not do it here either unless you want to..

Omission, specifically wilful omission, is a form of lie.

Now it's kind off-topic.
I didn't reply much on your "success story" thread, didn't ask you about that screenshot you showed up on Discord, I'll not do it here either unless you want to..

NO i did not omit.It was not relevant for the story.The whole point was to offer an insight on my approach how to get to the point where I started to become profitable.It was all about how you get there and how much it cost you if you choose to do it properly.It is not relevant for the story on loot 1.0 if I deposited 10k usd after I reached level 140 and I had all the items in the game or not.
It is not an omission because I choose to make it public, not that someone asked me and I have avoided the answer.
I did not mislead people saying that were all my deposits and I did none after.

Sgt Reed: Me

A bit more accurate depiction:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

...The best example of this being Messi, since he said himself that he had asked MA for permission to have his avatar played by several people, and they said it was OK.

I believe you're mixing up Messi and Smilgs.

I believe you're mixing up Messi and Smilgs.

still, he does the same..
keep mu up on top toys.
If he makes it back in 6 months becouse of playing 24/7 it will take me like 18 months..
wich means I can't justify it.
& that is why I will NEVER be able to compete in events

NO i did not omit.It was not relevant for the story.The whole point was to offer an insight on my approach how to get to the point where I started to become profitable.It was all about how you get there and how much it cost you if you choose to do it properly.It is not relevant for the story on loot 1.0 if I deposited 10k usd after I reached level 140 and I had all the items in the game or not.
It is not an omission because I choose to make it public, not that someone asked me and I have avoided the answer.
I did not mislead people saying that were all my deposits and I did none after.

You choose what is relevant or not concerning your story.
And I think it's misleading.

That's right, you probably don't "exactly" lie indeed.

But for example, saying "My avatar is not used by multiple people"
Don't mean "has never been".

And "I don't have employees".
Don't means that you are the only one to play, or to have played your account.

Anyway, again, it's kind of irrelevant to this thread.
If you feel good about yourself from a moral point of view, I guess that's what matters first... :rolleyes:

still, he does the same..
keep mu up on top toys.
If he makes it back in 6 months becouse of playing 24/7 it will take me like 18 months..
wich means I can't justify it.
& that is why I will NEVER be able to compete in events

Maybe thats why almost none of us ever will...lack of dedication and funds?
If you do not have a "real" daytime job and do have the funds to get get yout to his level, I really do not see any border to not do so.
Anybody remember Neo ?
Was a hotshot, went high fast...

Messi is the best example what is doable in a short time with enough funds.
Part of me is in envy,,,
The other part really is more about living a real life without any computers.
And I really enjoy those 8 hours a day wihtout them.

rules.jpg

No answer, is an answer.

Okay. I thought I was done with this thread but it seems I must revisit.

I do not condone the behaviors of name calling, instigating aggression, or trash-talking categorically. It seems these behaviors have been exhibited by both individuals for whom I provided a plausible counter-argument to the original post.

On the first incident I privately reached out to the perpetrator and requested that he remove his post. I chose not to make the effort on the second perpetrator.

As a direct result of this reprehensible behavior I am formally recanting my counter-argument, specifically in the case of these two individuals.

Last edited:

I do not condone the behaviors of name calling, instigating aggression, or trash-talking categorically. It seems these behaviors have been exhibited by both individuals for whom I provided a plausible counter-argument to the original post.

On the first incident I privately reached out to the perpetrator and requested that he remove his post. I chose not to make the effort on the second perpetrator.

As a direct result of this reprehensible behavior I am formally recanting my counter-argument.

Dont use long words to sound intelligent.
You're defending 'cheating' remember. Captain Jack - Payn -Inc

I know you like my pictures and songs, here is another one that sums up the whole thread. :D

Dont use long words to sound intelligent.

I do not believe I have used any words which are beyond the scope of the common public education in the country where I reside. I use the tools that are in my tool box. If you have difficulty understanding feel free to ask any proficient English speaker to help you.
For your sake I went ahead and edited my statement to add specificity.

Last edited:
I do not believe I have used any words which are beyond the scope of the common public education in the country where I reside.

Feel free to state what country that is Captain Jack - Payn Inc.

If you require assistance completing the pane to the left of your aforementioned post, I will be most happy to oblige your 'good' self. :)

Such a lovely bunch of people. x

I'll start being civil when jealous noobs and forum warriors stop stalking me and trying to portray me as a cheater.

I'll start being civil when jealous noobs and forum warriors stop stalking me and trying to portray me as a cheater.

Abomb
has gone, Cirrus has gone.

No doubt I'll disappear soon but....

I know what I saw, and if your Tourette's sufferer soc-mate tBANNA wants to have another go, it wont hurt my feelings in the slightest.

Its all in the video Xen. :yup:

Abomb
has gone, Cirrus has gone.

No doubt I'll disappear soon but....

I know what I saw, and if your Tourette's sufferer soc-mate tBANNA wants to have another go, it wont hurt my feelings in the slightest.

Its all in the video Xen. :yup:

Interesting, where was this video recorded? Looks like a great Diakiba spot for the Bronze mission.

I am grossly disappointed in you Mega. I truly thought better of you than to stoop to such a level. That's really fucked up beyond belief.

I am grossly disappointed in you Mega. I truly thought better of you than to stoop to such a level. That's really fucked up beyond belief.

ok, so u little whining c**t why u dont post everything it happen there and not just the part u like it?
i was there and i saw what u did , u ThePoeplesDumb, why dont u try and let all that vid to see the part i leave u and move away over and over again avoiding u? it suits u to just let the part where i tried to overkill the mobs while i had the impression u want to gank me ? we had 3 encounters in the video and in 2 i wanted to overkill your mobs

huh?, same happen to so called threatened moment u posted like a whining bitch , just post here all convo that happen that day and see what was actually there can u? I post it here to be seen again WHEN I SEE U IN PVP i will show u how is to be ThePeoplesChamp ok? this is the threaten go chew about it. so what u want to say if is pvp is not allowed to shoot u in the fking a$$? u want to tell me that MA implemented some features just to be there and not used? is pvp, u die , period simple as that.

same works to the area between LA's where is pvp, and u believe if u will be seen there mining u will be left to dry the spot of resources in a wave? u wont , because is pvp, this is a little scenario for ya to think about. "just comes whit the territory", someone said here......oh darn.. it was u? oh my :)))) this is the game, but u can always go cut some trees, no harm in that.

note, just because u wine like a bitch and u act like !!!! u got my attention, otherwise i dont care to much what ppl do, for that is the way of simply "ignore button" in game, witch also is a feature i'm happy about tnx to MA.
I dont think MA had these items released to just sit there and not being used, AUTOLOOT Pet, AUTOLOOT Ring, F-INTERACTION, BUFFS, PILLS and many more ....or in your opinion i should use it just to hunt 30 mins/200 mobs for u to be happy ?

oh and btw i saw u coming every time, and for the fact i dont give a fk to say hi to u and Lena Pro u assume what? that i m blind and dont see what u do? i just minded my own business Mr ThePoeplesCunt, that's what i did, i never cared what u and others does, seems for u is a way of living or who knows.... u didn't got the required attention from your mom and u lack of hugs and now u want us all do that for u, ......
JUST LOOK AT YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS, u signed it, means u must be really proud to your mama, indeed huuge huge achievements

straws.gif

Are you? I can live with that.

You cant suffer from Tourette's by typing, perhaps there is another word for what he has.

By the way, you didn't let me know what country you reside in, your English seems to have 'slipped' somewhat. ;)

With that said first video is the "Nearby" detection Bot (this bot will stop doing dmg when a player is "Nearby")
This BOT is effective because you can't lose PED if someone knows you are botting and decides to leech off you.

https://youtu.be/75rPlgKtmbc

Smilgs is running something like this on RT for leopards. It's right next to my mining spot, sent several PMs, never got a response, he doesn't deal any damage when i'm around, just heals and sits there with a vamp cloak and supremacy armor on L18 mobs.

Best guess is 50-60% of the playerbase on RT is bots - typically russians.

You cant suffer from Tourette's by typing, perhaps there is another word for what he has.

Hurling a medical condition as an insult is low no matter who you are. As I previously stated, I do not condone the behavior of the recipient of your personal attack, but that by no means justifies stooping yourself.

Perhaps I should repeat one of my previous statements; we have a vast diversity of people from a wide array of backgrounds playing on the Entropia Universe. Some of whom may actually have the medical condition which you chose to sling as an insult.

By the way, you didn't let me know what country you reside in, your English seems to have 'slipped' somewhat. ;)

Yes, I attempted to communicate with you in a way you may understand since you indicated previously that you were having some comprehension difficulty. Did you go back on your stance or are you simply applying your circular logic again?

127024-126515.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I attempted to communicate with you in a way you may understand since you indicated previously that you were having some comprehension difficulty.

You have sent me two negative rep msgs to which I haven't retaliated or responded to. Forum rules prohibit me posting them. The postive rep msgs I have received more than balance them out.

They dont have anything I can reply to and just give the impression that you appear to be more :scared: than any of the people featured in the three youtube videos on post #01

I wonder why that should be?

You have sent me two negative rep msgs to which I haven't retaliated or responded to. Forum rules prohibit me posting them. The postive rep msgs I have received more than balance them out.

Allow me to shed some light: You misrepresented what I said, and that is disreputable. For the record, you can always respond in PM, but I am beginning to doubt your ability to actually comprehend things about which you have a predisposition (that means you can't change your mind about something no matter how much evidence is provided to you).
I'm glad you're happy with your greens.

giphy.gif

They dont have anything I can reply to and just give the impression that you appear to be more :scared: than any of the people featured in the three youtubes videos on post #01

Sorry, weak arguments demanding heavy handed punishments are triggers for me. Guess you've found my Achille's heel (that means my weak spot).

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Guess you've found my Achille's heel.

I think one of your Achille's heels is the inability to answer a direct question and the other is to lose arguments.

Goodnight! :zzz:

But you don't mind openly humiliating people on the forum by making idiot threads about trolling.

Funny.

One word comes to mind.

Hypocrit.

Last edited:
Here I have a video of an Osseocollum hunter and a well known player that is "half here :D" and he responded a bit later and was very eager to reassure me that he did not use botting script/software :)

I guess "half here" implies that he is really good at perfect item cycling, healing when he is not nearly hurt and aim at mobs that are way over the range of his weapon. Also randomly shooting at me even when it is not PVP.

Here is the reassuring video of him not using a botting software/script:

https://youtu.be/rLThCWwAqZs

Highlight of his perfect "half here :D" aim:
https://youtu.be/rLThCWwAqZs?t=178

Last edited:
Status
Back