Let Get Real Clear on Cheaters/Botters and How to Fight Them

Status

The Abomb

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
My first thread while I thought was informative on all the Repeatable stamina mission and also that this game was plagued with botters that abuse them and every other mechanic this game has to offer. I said you could go right down the top 100 list and rattle of the people that Bot. While that thread was useful for some I rather be more transparent with this one, because honestly if we are surrounded by cheater and can't preserve the integrity of the game why even log in?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-There-are-19-Repeatable-Stamina-Missions-and

My ongoing support case to MA is long and distinguished and if you cheat, you should be reported and lose your account and gear. Keeping Entropia safe for the players that wish to engage in it according to the TOU.

With that said I uninstalled Entropia to do some thinking in March because cheating and the way things have been going in EU bothers me. So I put together some videos while I was gone on an old Youtube channel showcasing some of these botters to MA in action. What they do... the team they BOT under, and what society they are in. I reinstalled and found that there are now even more botters on RT hunting in teams in the same society.

With that said first video is the "Nearby" detection Bot (this bot will stop doing dmg when a player is "Nearby")
This BOT is effective because you can't lose PED if someone knows you are botting and decides to leech off you.

https://youtu.be/75rPlgKtmbc

Next video kicks off with someone who was explaining to me in another thread that some players are Semi-afk but in this video that I call - How to Profit OFF BOTS Next to you. I prekilled mobs for over an hour and let the Bot finish them. Funny on how that works and who it is.

Final video showcases the individual who threatened me in my 19 stamina thread about Botters and saying what does it matter if someone bots? I tell you how it matters because it drops MU and gives you a clear advantage. This video is a short one but they were actually Botting next to their buddy who was also Bottig and I prekilled a few mobs and got some globals and saved PED.

In conclusion if you think someone is botting check by pre killing mobs and letting them finish for you. If they are semi-afk they will say sorry for shooting in on your mob. If they are a BOT then just do it for as long as they are away and collect some Profits while penalizing these blatant cheaters!

In final conclusion it saddens me there are this many cheaters in game and that we don't actively have MA trying to stop it. I don't care how many millions of PED these players cycle because at the end of the day the real players quit and leave and what is left is the Botters and Cheaters. If you have 8 hours to play a week then play those 8 hours and talk with friends. If you don't have time to play that is not an excuse to ruin the integrity of the game for the rest of the community.

Best wishes and hopefully some day we can have a far more engaging hunting system where maybe there is no select target or next target and thus we can fully emerge into hunting where it is impossible for it to be automated or Botted.

Abomb

Last edited:
What is he gaining on Daikiba bot ?

This is on RT so you can complete the old RT missions while also getting the Codex reward. This is what we call 2 birds one stone since RT has many Caly mobs.

Daikiba stage 5 = 10,000 kills is 1 stamina
Daikiba stage 6 = 10,000 kills is 1 agility

*Repeatable* So if you want 200 + agility there ya go.....

1. You aren't profiting, you only get back from the mob based on what you put into it. You don't even know how the game works you retard.

2. Thanks for fucking up the hunting area while I mindlessly press the F key. I notice your video did not include where I noticed what you were doing and jumped in my sleipnir and waited for you to leave. Maybe I should report you for interfering with my gaming experience?

This is on RT so you can complete the old RT missions while also getting the Codex reward. This is what we call 2 birds one stone since RT has many Caly mobs.

Daikiba stage 5 = 10,000 kills is 1 stamina
Daikiba stage 6 = 10,000 kills is 1 agility

*Repeatable* So if you want 200 + agility there ya go.....

How can people risk tens of tousands US dollars worth of equipment and skills not to mention so many years for that?

1. You aren't profiting, you only get back from the mob based on what you put into it. You don't even know how the game works you retard.

2. Thanks for fucking up the hunting area while I mindlessly press the F key. I notice your video did not include where I noticed what you were doing and jumped in my sleipnir and waited for you to leave. Maybe I should report you for interfering with my gaming experience?

1- If I spend 300 ped an hour and you spend 100 ped killing those mobs. I spent less but still profit off the PED you put into the mobs. So yes I do know how it works and yes your overkill with your big chip only helps those profits since more was FED into the mob.

2- It isn't "YOUR" hunting area it is "OURS" and since you got no loot for an hour and no kills towards your mission the next day you figured out someone was prekilling your Bot. Sorry an hour straight of no loot and you finishing my mobs isn't mindlessly press the F key!

1- If I spend 300 ped an hour and you spend 100 ped killing those mobs. I spent less but still profit off the PED you put into the mobs. So yes I do know how it works and yes your overkill with your big chip only helps those profits since more was FED into the mob.

2- It isn't "YOUR" hunting area it is "OURS" and since you got no loot for an hour and no kills towards your mission the next day you figured out someone was prekilling your Bot. Sorry an hour straight of no loot and you finishing my mobs isn't mindlessly press the F key!

1. More evidence you don't know how the game works.

2. It's a 12 minute video, "champ".

How can people risk tens of tousands US dollars worth of equipment and skills not to mention so many years for that?

It's not just Daikiba the botting team is doing Daikiba, Sumima, Phasm, Werewolves etc.

All are *Repeatable* The HOFs you see by odd team names is a botting team today there are HOFs on werewolves and Sumima. The video of the "Nearby" bot shows both sumima and phasm being hunted.

Sumima reward is 1 stam 73 PED Athletics along with the Codex rewards so it adds up quickly stacking attributes and double repeat missions etc...etc...

They do this to have a clear advantage in Land Grabs obviously... Also MA hasn't been banning BOTs lately so they have been free to do it. If there is no risk then there is only reward.

Last edited:
1. More evidence you don't know how the game works.

It's a 12 min edited video of the original 1 hour footage :laugh: Do you think ppl want to watch 1 hour? Yikes!

If you like I can spend a day uploading the 1 hour video for your viewing pleasure so you get to see what you missed the first time. Seriously though who uploads a 1 hr video?

Sorry to say, but 12 minutes is still a lot of time to notice someone is stealing your loot.

Ok, you're a dumbass that thinks they are going to be "The People's Champ", I get it. Do come by and say hello again though, hero.

Sorry to say, but 12 minutes is still a lot of time to notice someone is stealing your loot.

That is why I only did 12 mins so it wasn't a horrendous upload or too long a video. It very clearly shows what is going on without me uploading an uncut hour of footage lol.

So now we can talk about what is going on in Entropia, missions and gameplay ;)

Ok, you're a dumbass that thinks they are going to be "The People's Champ", I get it. Do come by and say hello again though, hero.

Your buddy in your society already threatened me the other day.

tbannathreats_thumb.jpg

I do what is right for the game I am playing.

Being "The People's Champ" just comes with the territory.

Reactions: das
Your buddy in your society already threatened me the other day.

tbannathreats_thumb.jpg

I do what is right for the game I am playing.

Being "The People's Champ" just comes with the territory.

If I and others stop giving MA $50-100 per day because you don't like the interact one key semi-afk hunting function that *they* put into the game do you think MA would think you are their champ? I guess that thought never entered that little pea brain of yours?

If I and others stop giving MA $50-100 per day because you don't like the interact one key semi-afk hunting function that *they* put into the game do you think MA would think you are their champ? I guess that thought never entered that little pea brain of yours?

I think it's against the ToS with my little pea brain.

What is he gaining on Daikiba bot ?

If you can't get the exact answer, you can understand that it is not a useless question if you ask it differently:

Why would people use bots if they had nothing to gain from it ?

Because YES, some people use bot in Entropia, and that's really nothing new... :yup:

I would say that it's, first of all, a huge time saver.
Which in itself is enough of a reason.

I think it's against the ToS with my little pea brain.

If one of MA's designed functions is against the ToS then maybe they should either remove it or change the ToS.

You are not looting from his PED, only from your PED. This is since loot 2.0.
You are profiting if it's a kill count mission and they are loosing a ton of PED ofc, but you aren't gaining PED.
When a botter uses the program where it stops shooting when you get close, you can still make the botter finish your mobs. You gather a heard of mobs, pre-damage them, drop them on the botter, put a sleipnir, then take off and get further away from the botter. :laugh:

I'd say because the facts tend to show that in reality the risks are extremely limited, if not non-existent.

Everybody knows a few proven bots users, who have been quietly doing it for years... :rolleyes:

So probably, people just think more and more (and maybe, sadly, rightly so) that it's completely safe to use bots.

Lets be clear. No amount of money justifies 100% AFK hunting, Which is what is happening.

Every cheater known to man always tries to downplay that indeed they were cheating. It doesn't matter who you are and what you accomplished or won or what you invested! Whether they are gold medals, 100's or millions of dollars.

If you cheat you should meet the same fate. Having all your accomplishments void, your medals taken away if you are in the Olympics, or gear taken away and account closed if in Entropia. So the remaining players can compete on equal and fair grounds and enjoy the game having a much better and fair community. Whether it is sports, games or anything else. What a player puts into the game doesn't give them entitlement or the right to cheat.

Interesting videos there Abomb!

It'll be interesting to see how MA reply to your support case.

If the individuals are found to be guilty, I really dont know why they would risk their accounts.
It could be very costly for them. :broke:

https://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2012/09/18/9542/index.xml?

What makes you think these avatars was banned for using a Bot ?
I'm sure it was something different and that MA considers more "serious"...
Maybe something that would make them directly lose money, for example.. :rolleyes:

Intriguing videos there Abomb!

It'll be interesting to see how MA reply to your support case.

If the individuals are found to be guilty, I really dont know why they would risk their accounts.
It could be very costly for them. :broke:

https://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2012/09/18/9542/index.xml?

Thanks, sadly nothing ever happens or I should say hasn't happened in recent years. The reason why we have Bots ontop of Bots right now is because there is no threat of them being banned. This happens in any game where there isn't any recent enforcement of the rules, the rules get pushed and tested til there are actual repercussions.

I am just used to playing games where a fair competitive nature is the goal. Where the TOU is actually somewhat maintained. The fact is these Bots can clearly run not just doing these missions but in Events with the best gear and winning the best prizes.

When you can continue to Bot or fully AFK hunt the advantage is clear in the long run. You can gain an advantage for LG income, gain an advantage selling the event prizes, hoard and control the MU of loot etc..etc..

Not every player has the TIME to do these Mayhem events 20 times! These Bots do! This bring into question how the events are organized for fair competition. This also bring into account that maybe hunting as a whole should change.

You are not looting from his PED, only from your PED. This is since loot 2.0.
You are profiting if it's a kill count mission and they are loosing a ton of PED ofc, but you aren't gaining PED.
When a botter uses the program where it stops shooting when you get close, you can still make the botter finish your mobs. You gather a heard of mobs, pre-damage them, drop them on the botter, put a sleipnir, then take off and get further away from the botter. :laugh:

Yes the main goal was to deprive Botters of the reward they are botting to attain. Interesting that you mention that individual PED put in is separate. However as you mention, I am still getting the credit for kills by spending less to finish the mission. So in a way still works out on both ends in regards to kill count missions. Spending less to achieve the same goal to me is still profit.

The "Nearby" bot is pretty on point seems about only 5 shots. Hard to know if they are actually botting from far away. However the behavior is always the same when in range revealing that they are indeed a Bot. The Bot will even pull the mob, heal and then stop shooting if you get within range. Once the bot shuts down though that is it until it dies. Then will stay dead until reset.

That is why there are different locations in that video...They moved their Bot to a new location I went there and then it shut down.... they user comes back and move their Bot to a new location etc...

Last edited:
Next video kicks off with someone who was explaining to me in another thread that some players are Semi-afk but in this video that I call - How to Profit OFF BOTS Next to you. I prekilled mobs for over an hour and let the Bot finish them. Funny on how that works and who it is.

This one to me looks like a Macro, not a Bot...many people use macros during gaming as shortcuts and most keyboards/mice these days come with "macro keys". You could have a macro that changes your weapon to a heal tool, uses it once and then switches back and continues the weapon on auto use....all by pressing only one button. In the case of the video you linked to, the macro just presses the F key on a pre-determined timeframe so you don't have to do anything other than hit the button once to start the macro.

A bot should have multiple functions and be able to identify and know when to use what function, such as know when health is low and use a healing tool, be able to determine when your target is dead (or be under half health before you start shooting it) or if your target is the wrong type of mob. It could know when you are out of ammo and teleport to nearest terminal, etc. Essentially a proper programmed bot takes away the requirement for you to even check in on your character. Sure some people poorly code bots or use bots that can only do limited functions and are not self sufficient, but to be classed as a bot it needs more than one function, ie not just pressing the F key.

Now, i guess the thing is whether Macro's are allowed or not?

No suprise to see people still botting...

MA should have time now :) Set an example MA!

This one to me looks like a Macro, not a Bot..

Now, i guess the thing is whether Macro's are allowed or not?

First thing is if a Macro automates sustained gameplay without the user required to be there that is indeed Botting. Since you aren't pressing any keys and the script is working for you while you do something else away from your computer.

Next the platform as a whole is pretty ancient which is why Botting happens. Now any form of 100% AFK hunting is indeed Botting. Doesn't matter how it is achieved. Just on this platform it is achieved way way easier than others. (brings up the question what needs to change moving forward in terms of gameplay)

Finally for example another MMO when playing WoW you must use Macro's as the gameplay is complex. Yes it does utilize several functions at once and why it is required in Esports and tournaments. However! Blizzard stance is at no point are you allowed to use anything Macro or Script to attempt to automate gameplay because that is a 6 month ban, then permanent.

Then of course they have Anti bot software doing scans to catch illegal scripts being used or Bots. Thus huge Ban waves giving the community a safer and fair place to enjoy the game. Blizzard can do a lot of things wrong (since bought out by Activision) but at least they are relentless with banning any form of what is considered cheating. Cheating is automating the use of gameplay so the user doesn't have to be there. I am sure someone will be like well we can AFK craft in defense I suppose.... I don't think that is comparable gameplay and lets not use that to justify something that is clearly wrong with hunting and the platform. There are Bots ontop of Bots out there and it's time to talk about it.

Last edited:
First thing is if a Macro automates sustained gameplay without the user required to be there that is indeed Botting. Since you aren't pressing any keys and the script is working for you while you do something else away from your computer.

You just indicted probably over half the income of the game, lol. This includes some very, very famous and liked players (not in my soc either). Unlike you, I won't name them or chase them around because they are using an F key macro while watching a movie and preventing RSI.

EU is not World of Warcraft. MA makes their money from activity.

And I have played 15 years and completed I think over 1500 missions total, 147 agility before I ever did a repeatable. You will not be taking that away from me.

These are my last words on this nonsense.

Status
Back