Let Get Real Clear on Cheaters/Botters and How to Fight Them

Status
Here I have a video of an Osseocollum hunter and a well known player that is "half here :D" and he responded a bit later and was very eager to reassure me that he did not use botting script/software :)

I guess "half here" implies that he is really good at perfect item cycling, healing when he is not nearly hurt and aim at mobs that are way over the range of his weapon. Also randomly shooting at me even when it is not PVP.

Here is the reassuring video of him not using a botting software/script:

https://youtu.be/rLThCWwAqZs

Highlight of his perfect "half here :D" aim:
https://youtu.be/rLThCWwAqZs?t=178

Someone from Pay-Inc as well.. what a coincidence this is!
Sorry guys, but how more fucking obvious does it need to get?! :confused:
Auto switching from heal to weapon at a fixed interval... yeahh I’m spamming the F key while watching Netflix.
Losers...

Looks like 99% of top level players are using the same thing, this is not good.

This is game breaking. Reset attributes or make this bot available for everyone.

Last edited:
Smilgs is running something like this on RT for leopards. It's right next to my mining spot, sent several PMs, never got a response, he doesn't deal any damage when i'm around, just heals and sits there with a vamp cloak and supremacy armor on L18 mobs.

Best guess is 50-60% of the playerbase on RT is bots - typically russians.

Would'nt it be possible to lure some more phasm to him and then jump into sleipnir to fly 50 meters away and then leave the sleipnir again? So the mobs attack the botter and he will not shoot because you are around. So he will get some armor decay and eventually will die from the several mobs attacking him at once and as you are visible to him he will not shoot mobs until he may die?

Would'nt it be possible to lure some more phasm to him and then jump into sleipnir to fly 50 meters away and then leave the sleipnir again? So the mobs attack the botter and he will not shoot because you are around. So he will get some armor decay and eventually will die from the several mobs attacking him at once and as you are visible to him he will not shoot mobs until he may die?

Sure, but you might get a ban for harrasment :D

Feel free to state what country that is

By the way, you didn't let me know what country you reside in, your English seems to have 'slipped' somewhat. ;)

Why does that matter so much to you? Is country of origin the basis of your next witch-hunt?

giphy.gif

Or perhaps you just make a habit of baiting people into revealing personal information? :scratch2:

Why does that matter so much to you? Is country of origin the basis of your next witch-hunt?

giphy.gif

Or perhaps you just make a habit of baiting people into revealing personal information? :scratch2:

Let's turn it around (like you always have the habit of doing).
How much could it hurt to disclose the country you're from?

Btw, which hunting, yeah, you sure know how that works. I felt your burning sword. But now the hunter becomes the hunted.

Maybe while you're on it, you might as well disclose who you meant with the "unscrupulous individuals" are that "inluenced" me.
Because that part is still intriguing me.

Is there any viable content in this thread anymore or just personal attacks and accusations?
You went from reporting people, to stalking people ingame, to trying to find out reallife information desperately. Whats next?

Since some other MMOs have anti-cheating software (dunno it it's effective or not), do you guys think MA could introduce something similar to stop botting? Competing against bots is no fun.

The personal attacks and disputes have escalated way too far and completely derailed this thread.

Those who participated in the mudslinging will be walking on thin ice for the near future... :wise:

Further violations of the forum rules by those members will result in temporary bans from the forum. Specifically these rules:

Forum Rules said:
2.2 - Insults/Flaming
Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts are not permitted. Posts of this nature will be edited or deleted by the Community Staff without notice and the offending member may be temporarily or permanently banned without notice. It is important to keep in mind that PlanetCalypsoForum is a global community and what might be acceptable behavior or language in one country may not be acceptable in others. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members and forum staff, along with constructive posting of opinions is essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked.

2.3 - Personal Disputes
Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas and are not permitted. Such threads will be removed without notice, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. If you feel that another member has attacked you unfairly, send a private message to a forum moderator or administrator. If you feel that an Entropia Universe participant has wronged, defrauded or harassed you, file a support case at PlanetCalypso.com.

2.4 - Threats/Intimidation
Real life threats of bodily harm, injury or assault (either explicit or implied) or any form of intimidation are STRICTLY PROHIBITED on any part of the PlanetCalypsoForum website and will be deleted and result in a permanent ban from the forum, all without notice.

2.5 - Personal Information
Revealing real world personal information about a forum member, administrator, moderator, Entropia Universe participant, or MindArk or Planet Partner representative is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member or Entropia Universe participant that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information. All such content will be deleted without notice, and result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice.

:locked:

Reactions: jak
Status
Back