Uber: Halloween 2019 Winner @ Medusa Land Areas

Baelrahyn

Old
I won the EntropiaInvest Choose Your Own Adventure Event! :yay:

Ring Trade

Halloween Ring 2019

I decided to compete in this event based on my past experiences on the Land Area(s).

The goal was to hit 3 of the same digit globals, (111,222,333,444,etc), This land area seems to hit 111 pretty often , so at the beginning of the month I hit 2 111 globals in two days! But then things dried up for me.

So I took a break from the LA. once i headed back I was determined to hit this lat 111 global.

It took me about 5 days of grinding and a total of 250 globals to hit the last 111.

Loot was pretty good at the LA, I managed to get Scip and Sumima to Rank 22/23 during this process.

During my 280 globals, I had some pretty good TT returns, with Output Amps, ESI's and some armors/weapons, but I was also able to hit about 4-5 Hofs.

I really didn't see any impact of the tax rate with my returns, I cycled about 800-1k per hour and spent about 5k total on the LA as I cycled through.

I had 32k return in globals and overall ended up at about 4k in TT returns

Post event, including the ring MU I made about 20k on this event :). I also got some Entropia Invest Shares from the event which is always a bonus :).

Are you still using LC-300!?!

Big gratz for your win!!

I didn't really have your stamina in the search for those evasive triples. Should i have gotten at least one i might have given it more effort :)

I used the LC-300 out there, but have since moved on to a different weapon.

Ooooooo what one?!?
Tell me in PM so we can keep secrets from everyone!

gz well done man

Gz on the ring =)

i killed 12k mobs and got one 111 so really nice dedication on your part !

A big Congratulations to Bael for the amazing performance over the event. Very happy that he won the event and i hope he continues to do well in EU as he has been. :yay:

Divinity

PS: Thanks for sharing all the info with everyone. Very much appreciated :)

Back