10 MMOs To Play If You Like Star Wars: The Old Republic - TheGamer

I wonder who the author is ingame hahahah :D

Love that fact that we're No.1! :yay:

"It has been a while since it’s received attention from the game developers and things have slowed down since its golden years."

I know current management are working hard to change this, so hopefully in a year or two we'll stop seeing this kind of reference.

I know in what they are number one... :broke:

welcome to the dark side.

No.1 is a good result, I think the screenshot doesnt do Entropia justice compared to the other nine however.

The next page says The 10 Worst MMORPGs Of The Decade, Ranked (According To Metacritic)

I laughed my a$$ off thinking what position this game has on that page:)?

Archeage and Wow if you like The Old Republic? that's weird to me.

When I think Of Old Republic I think, Sci-fi, story, and player choices - Archage for sure doesn't have that

I'd say EVE should be on that list, probably No man's sky if you consider that an MMO.

EU #1 wow... and yea that picture is lame

It's a very interesting topic, I am the editor of the Israel News site cursor info and now I am writing an article on this topic, I would like to know more on the topic, give more information, please!

Never played to this starwars, but i used to play to Starwars Galaxies for a few months (a long time ago) as i also used to be an Everquest aficionado for several years (a long long time ago :sneaky:)

But now... i just couldn't play to any mmorpg other than Entropia.

EU have this little thing i can't find in any other mmorpgs. (but we say MMO now right ?)

But now... i just couldn't play to any mmorpg other than Entropia.

EU have this little thing i can't find in any other mmorpgs. (but we say MMO now right ?)
Right. This is what makes me so mad. MA is sitting on this UNIQUE draw for an MMO and insists on NOT doing anything to expand it. Grow it or get off the pot LOL.

I played all games from the list. RIFT for like 10 hours only and a lot more hours in all others.
Funny thing is that in most of the games from the list economy and auction is A LOT more alive compared to Entropia. Can`t even compare to economy in EVE Online for example.

MA should really hire some economy experts. Loot is boring, I`ve spent 2 hours hunting maffoids to loot ONLY 5 different items, including shrapnel..
Then you have explosive projectiles blueprints.. The MOST crafted blueprint for years DONT require any input from players loot.
Just buy from TT and start crafting to produce mark up (residue, projectiles, blueprints...). FFS thats not how economy should work, specially in RCE game.
It really makes me sad that Entropia didn`t reach its full potential or at least half of it during these 15+ years...

Someone in the Entropia Community mentioned Mir4 the other day on facebook. It's very interesting. Levelled up to level 23 or so so far. If you get up to level 40 you can start converting over to Draco cyptocurrency. Story isn't really that great but it's an interesting little game. Auto mine and Auto fight make it quick to play. Just like in Entropia and many other games if you strafe while walking you can sort of walk circles around mob to give yourself to heal - helps if you haven't upgraded armor a lot yet when you get to some of the boss fights. A lot of the crafting missions and quests remind me of how Entropia works if you have enough peds to do a bit of crafting to make things yourself if you don't want to just buy it off of auction or shops. If you want to do a lot of mining in the crowded spaces expect a lot of pvp.

I do like the Clone Wars :) The movie

Last edited:
Entropia and swtor I play.

🌹

Play them both i do

Back