Selling: Hero Estate on Ancient Greece :yup:

TheSeller

Young
Hello Guys,

I'm selling one of the amazing Ancient Greece "Hero estates" (only 6 in game) where you can build your little estate using the AG system and not the old and crap plot system from MA.
Right now all the Hero Estates will receive 3 free structures and the next will have to be exchanged for AG and NI materials.
There its a high possibility that in the future each building can have his own estate deed so they could be sold as Shops or Apartments but this it's not possible right now.

I'm open to offers since I need money irl and can't wait for this.

Contact me using the PM here in forum

SOLD AT 35k

Thanks Darlas for this info:

Just to clarify the info, all materials are discovered right now and in the web i post in here its the exact materials needed for each building, i already gived some information about all of this to the Post owner in private message.

Here its a part of the maths i does for it:

Total Cost TT
Aeropagus 600
Tholos 825,12
Tholos D 414
Stoa 450
Didyma 750
Road 188,96

Marble Cylinder Block Chisel Marble Block Marble Brick Mortar Lesser Elysia
Aeropagus 12 6 30 0 6 75 0
Tholos 6 12 60 0 9 114 0
Tholos D 12 12 0 54 12 150 0
Stoa 6 6 27 0 6 75 0
Didyma 12 12 39 0 12 150 0
ROAD/ROCK 2 0 5 50 12 12

The roads/rock its one time materials for all the roads/Decoration you want.

https://nextisland.com/forums/topic..._1XgJQCyspetfpmUk-SU2KaQvIQ2pbra4mo#post-2793

Last edited:
Can you upload some picks of the location Plz

U just bought it for 20k. Damn fast resell. Gl

1 post...

I offer 19.5k :)

Well... there its people that just want to see the world on fire. I cant give you good repu, but good luck with the sell. Its a really nice one :)

I dont get why people its giving me bad reputation... this its my first forum account lol
Sales threads are not usually supposed to be commented on afaik, but since you posted the above, I haven't negged, but it could be something to do with your pricing...
If you went to the trouble of doing the mission faster than others and then quickly grabbed the estate, only to decide a short time later that you want to sell it (i.e. shouldn't have bought it), then I expect most people would expect pretty much the price you paid for it as the selling offer, not almost double...
As far as I can see, you've also made no attempt to say who you are, nor which estate it is.
Note to mod: I hope this is fair comment, it is not about the value of the available item, it is probably about the behaviour.

where you can build your little estate using the AG system and not the old and crap plot system from MA.

Because the system is not working yet the developers will place the buildings for now. They have mentioned that, when implemented, the Entropia Universe Plot system will be used (aka the crap plot system as OP calls it)

There its a high possibility that in the future each building can have his own estate deed so they could be sold as Shops or Apartments but this it's not possible right now.

As far as i know this have not been mentioned anywhere by the developers, it would be great but since it's the land plot system personally i wouldn't expect it. If there is a statement on this by the developers please share so possible buyers can be informed.

Thought this needed to be clear to possible buyers.

Dont know which one of them its he selling but i can post pics from mine, they are around 200x200 (a little more, i didnt check it to the milimeter) and can hold more than 20 buildings.

https://ibb.co/9bjJy2k
https://ibb.co/GQCjBQj

The buildings can be choose from here

Interesting you have to pay to place a building on the empty grass?

I like the big Areopagus and it cost less material then the smaller Didyma.

Thanks for sharing :yay:

Because the system is not working yet the developers will place the buildings for now. They have mentioned that, when implemented, the Entropia Universe Plot system will be used (aka the crap plot system as OP calls it)

As far as i know this have not been mentioned anywhere by the developers, it would be great but since it's the land plot system personally i wouldn't expect it. If there is a statement on this by the developers please share so possible buyers can be informed.

Thought this needed to be clear to possible buyers.

Well, it should be made clear that things are unclear, yes :eyecrazy:

As the owner of a snug on a land plot I can say that it has an individual building deed that gives it a tt value, so I can possibly demolish the building and get the evaluated tt back, but I have zero idea whether anybody else can buy the building but not the plot. [edit: not sure I actually have a deed when I think about it, but the snug is listed in my owned items with a value to it]

I don't know if plots sold on auction have had snugs/vegetable boxes automatically included either, or what happens if anybody attempts mixed ownership. LA's make a distinction on ownership, I believe, but dunno about these plots.

The sparse (thin) info we have in [dev] posts so far is that manual upgrades should be a minimum of 5 buildings placed, and 3 will be done for free. The others will cost an as yet undiscovered amount (although the mats required have been put up by the devs). It's just that mats have not been discovered yet, afaik - thus we dunno tt and we ofc don't know any mus.

If mods wish to move this to a more general AG thread, that's fine with me. But I believe it to be relevant info about what is on sale here - not judged, just important info.

Well, it should be made clear that things are unclear, yes :eyecrazy:

As the owner of a snug on a land plot I can say that it has an individual building deed that gives it a tt value, so I can possibly demolish the building and get the evaluated tt back, but I have zero idea whether anybody else can buy the building but not the plot. [edit: not sure I actually have a deed when I think about it, but the snug is listed in my owned items with a value to it]

I don't know if plots sold on auction have had snugs/vegetable boxes automatically included either, or what happens if anybody attempts mixed ownership. LA's make a distinction on ownership, I believe, but dunno about these plots.

The sparse (thin) info we have in [dev] posts so far is that manual upgrades should be a minimum of 5 buildings placed, and 3 will be done for free. The others will cost an as yet undiscovered amount (although the mats required have been put up by the devs). It's just that mats have not been discovered yet, afaik - thus we dunno tt and we ofc don't know any mus.

If mods wish to move this to a more general AG thread, that's fine with me. But I believe it to be relevant info about what is on sale here - not judged, just important info.

Just to clarify the info, all materials are discovered right now and in the web i post in here its the exact materials needed for each building, i already gived some information about all of this to the Post owner in private message.

Here its a part of the maths i does for it:

Total Cost TT
Aeropagus 600
Tholos 825,12
Tholos D 414
Stoa 450
Didyma 750
Road 188,96

Marble Cylinder Block Chisel Marble Block Marble Brick Mortar Lesser Elysia
Aeropagus 12 6 30 0 6 75 0
Tholos 6 12 60 0 9 114 0
Tholos D 12 12 0 54 12 150 0
Stoa 6 6 27 0 6 75 0
Didyma 12 12 39 0 12 150 0
ROAD/ROCK 2 0 5 50 12 12

The roads/rock its one time materials for all the roads/Decoration you want.

Last edited:
Thanks for the information and the help Darlas, if anyone need more info please contact me here using the PM. This is a selling post and we cant have big conversations here.

Here its a part of the maths i does for it:...
Thanks for that! Wanna add the info to the AG shares thread, where it is also relevant as part of the 'future'? Or I can do it probably in a day or two... :)

Thanks for that! Wanna add the info to the AG shares thread, where it is also relevant as part of the 'future'? Or I can do it probably in a day or two... :)

If you have the maths you will be able to have it all done in 1-2 months, the 3 free buildings will introduced in the new VU that will be very soon. They told us that we have time to gather the resources to may or so but we have more time if i want.

Back