Question: Snarg & Ganganite questions.

pronominax

Hatchling
Hi fellow Entropians, this is my first post ever, and I hope you can provide me with some info.
1. I've been searching all over the planet for Snarg Young, any tips for were I could find them?
2. Is it possible to find Ganganite on Calypso at all? I don't expect you to give away any locations of course, a simple yes or no would be very kind of you. Thanks in advance.

There is no decent place for young snargs after they killed the Lahar spawn by dumping the swamp there.

Hi fellow Entropians, this is my first post ever, and I hope you can provide me with some info.
1. I've been searching all over the planet for Snarg Young, any tips for were I could find them?
2. Is it possible to find Ganganite on Calypso at all? I don't expect you to give away any locations of course, a simple yes or no would be very kind of you. Thanks in advance.

the snarg youngs used to be west of fort lahar together with the small treaskerons.
But that has been recently changed to the swamp.

No idea if there is still a snarg young spawn :confused:

there is a perfect spot to hunt Snargs:

Tidewater Cavern Instance, Entrance:
/wp [Calypso, 62348, 89579, 122, Tidewater Cavern]

Inside there is a labyrinth of corridors and hallways, with spawns of different mobs:
  • Snarg
  • TskTsk
  • Pupugi
  • Sonic Squids
  • Oculus

If you create a team (you can stay alone in team for that moment) before entering, you create a private instance for yourself only.
Disband the team after entering, so you can loot.

To find the Snargs you have to follow the corridors downwards and always keep left at every junction, dive through the siphon with the sonic squids, leave the siphon at the other end, keep left again all the way, till you enter a chamber with the first Snarg spawn.

There are always 3-5 snargs on a metal platform (respawning faster, than you can kill them).
If you follow the corridor another couple of meters, there is a second spawn with slightly bigger Snargs.

Ganganite can be found in the Aukmuul server. though for the most part not in the lootable PVP zone. A lot of areas aren't worth mining there just due to mobs, etc. Arakadia is honestly my favorite option if I'm targeting Ganganite, but that's one of those instances where some planets are better for certain resources than others.

Back