Hotfix Notes

Confirmed, rewards work now.

Thanks !

Some orders have been stuck in auction . I had one and now its fixed

Thanks MA

I hope you fixed the bug that makes it impossible to merge all stacks while having a bunch of BPs in storage. I get this on Caly all the time, so to merge all stacks I have to move the BPs from storage to avatar inventory, merge, then move them back. It's doable but annoying.

I hope you fixed the bug that makes it impossible to merge all stacks while having a bunch of BPs in storage. I get this on Caly all the time, so to merge all stacks I have to move the BPs from storage to avatar inventory, merge, then move them back. It's doable but annoying.

This bug is from having 2 identical UL bps in storage or storage/inventory, apparently it tries to merge them too, fails and abandons the whole operation. Still not fixed. Just keep all your duplicate UL bps in containers or vehicles.

I now have different colors in my chat window ever different colors in the same sentence.

Be careful guys with codex seems the rewards are wrong.

As you can see 0.4012ped reward for rank 19. Not going to accept it till they get back on support case just incase.

Be careful guys with codex seems the rewards are wrong.

As you can see 0.4012ped reward for rank 19. Not going to accept it till they get back on support case just incase.

Thats the first reward, the others will come after you claimed that one.

hate to interrupt your celebration but are the tier increase rates fixed?

Those were fixed some time ago, even if some ppl still says it isn't quite the same as before. I don't have date to back it up but to me they seem fixed.

Seconded.

Also tier upgrader compensation as promised, please.

Those were fixed some time ago, even if some ppl still says it isn't quite the same as before. I don't have date to back it up but to me they seem fixed.

pre tier changes:
0- t8 in 9 months.

after:
.11 gained since. and .31 since my T8 ATH in august of last year.

pre tier changes:
0- t8 in 9 months.

after:

That is relative, how can you compare it? In order to do that you would need the same item at 0.0 tier.

Anyway my observations were on L stuff like weapons and mining finders. And to me they look almost identical as before. Limited gun with tier 1 numbers between 80-120 takes around 100 ped to unlock it.

Of course a official note on this subject would be much appreciated.

PS: Still waiting on the tier skill compensation also as promised by the devs.

I had a ur200(L) with all tiers 1000+ and I just managed to get it to tier 1 before it died :mad:

Guns are not that bad (although not as good as they were), but fap tiers are pointless atm.

pre tier changes:
0- t8 in 9 months.

after:

Just wondering what the size of your ATH ? Never had one myself and love to see others stab MA in wallet :).

Back