compact button design question

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
So today again I hit that stupid compact button on accident in storage, no popup at all.

Rage complain to soc about how I hate that button, and a soc member says they get a popup.

Soc mate mentioned they had popup and have a checkbox to say don't show me this again, but I see no options to toggle that back in options.

No way I would have clicked do not show in storage compact, but inventory I most likely would have said don't show me again, because we have to constantly compact to find random loot placed down in the inventory.

So the question is, did mindark combine the compact do not show as the same popup in both inventory and storage?

And where if anywhere can we opt to get these back ever again?

Thanks in advance, and just to reiterate, I absolutely hate the compact button in storage......with a massive passion.

500 item limit for 10's of thousands of items, and a compact all is stupidity at its best.

Not sure I mentioned how stupid this button is... )

it sucks.

Pitbulls are your friends

Pitbulls are your friends

lol you have no idea.

I have 6 figures of loot on the webpage.

pitbuls in many multiples of 10, and full storages on 3 planets, all with pitbulls as well.

would still love an answer as to how to get the popup back though.

pitbulls are nice, but waste of peds typically... just throw that junk in to storage on FOMA, CP, or Arkadia Underground or RT Arctic and call it done...

Back