Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

Status
on_ice.jpg

How many times i had the shittiest runs with DannyO shining ubers every few mobs killed, day after days..
Hard not to draw conclusions. #Insiders #wearent

The avatar in question has been temporarily locked while this issue is being investigated.

I wonder if we'll get results of the investigation?

or maybe Danny O maybe will comment on here?:scratch2::eyecrazy:

looks to me like the item info of the official tp chip was pasted onto the box with his gear. many people have item links of that stuff. i have links of most of what the ark dev team uses, doesnt mean I have it or have ever used it.

Typical ma things, you get to use when you are a big spender. Happened before and will always be. Like special access to items and referal systems.

looks to me like the item info of the official tp chip was pasted onto the box with his gear. many people have item links of that stuff. i have links of most of what the ark dev team uses, doesnt mean I have it or have ever used it.

Well, if it was done that way, then the OP should be banned instead.

Yeah, this looks like a paste job on closer inspection.

I've been around him before doing mechs while he was healing himself. funny, never got any heals from him like it would do with an actual field chip.

Saw DannyO reading this thread, so he's aware of it. He hasn't commented on here so far though

Its not the TP chip we're talking about btw, its the regeneration chip. Saved screenshot for good measure :)

Last edited:

It doesn't have "Default" word in the window title, so it's not just an opened item link. And the background of the info window is genuine, so it's not a copy-paste job.

what a clickbait thread title, i think ... and what a disgusting discovery, i'm somehow ashamed in advance already!

[...nothing to see here...]

sooo, please let me hear your conspiracy theories, i can't await! :lolup:
Last edited by theProphet; Today at 15:11.

Prophet? Care to share what enlightened you?

All it would take is a scan from a dev that was using it in order to get item info without default word in the title. I guess MA will look into it.

If I remember correctly , one of the MA field chips states that it will cost the user agility points if they use the chip and are not MA staff.

I had always had the devious plan to use the chip to get my agility under 40 , so I could sell sweat in the BIG event : )

Though I had not worked out how I would ever get my devious hands onto this chip.

If I remember correctly , one of the MA field chips states that it will cost the user agility points if they use the chip and are not MA staff.

i read something similar and it said like 10 agility points per unauthorized use ... would maybe even danny turn into negative agility :p

Question:

For the sake of argument or curiosity.

Let's say someone had that chip? Would that give them the advantage in registered ( Uber ) events above other contestants?

( I don't know answer as I am to mid level noob.)

Last edited:
I do not have the experience, skill or knowledge of players or game mechanics to even begin to understand what is going on here.

But I tell you what, either mistaken or not I have got a bad feeling from this thread.

I think it is important for their own sakes that MA and this Danny O do something (and that does not include locking & deleting stuff)

Personally I am not going to jump up & down. demand stuff etc.

But let me tell you this - I went shopping this morning & at the supermarket I see not only store security but also other security guards, several, tough & competent looking. There are still shortages in store. I read in the paper of not only Health Workers but Pharmacy staff being insulted and attacked (running out of medicines). I am not employed and existing now on Govt payments - how long is this going to go for.

I have run out of funds to play EU other than at a very basic level if at all - to deposit I am looking at an exchange rate .60 USD to 1 AUD

I am not the only person in this position :(

So do you see your problem MA

Question:

Let's say someone had that chip? Would that give them the advantage in registered ( Uber ) events above other contestants?

I could only imagine it would, Miss Rose. I pray though that this is all just a huge misunderstanding and that we will wake tomorrow wondering why we all had such a bizarre dream.

Personally I am not going to jump up & down. demand stuff etc.

Your one of the few then so, Thank you!
Been getting a ton of residential calls all asking to buy non-wholesale parts in onesies and twosies quantities.
The phone rings even more with each passing day and operating on 2/3rd of normal staffing levels.
So supplying the hospitals, cleaning services & maintenance for hospitals, not to mention mundane things like caster wheels to grocery and wholesale food stores is becoming severely backlogged while guys want 1 part for their triumph motorcycle/etc.... And just today I've talked frankly with three competitors since they are down on stock and called me but they are also dealing with the same issues.
So again I just wanted to raise awareness and say Thank You for just getting essentials like groceries.

Oh.... and to subscribe to this thread of course. ;)

Question:

I doubt the player in question would use the chip to gain a direct advantage on an event. More likely it would be used to gain an indirect advantage by giving cheap skills, allowing the player to use the highest end (L) restoration chips ingame, which exceed the heal/sec of a mod resto.

At least I have some pride knowing I never needed or wanted to cheat to win, unlike a lot of the "ubers" in this game. (hint to ma, I would have poured a shit ton of money into this game this last couple of years if some of these things did not exist, to the tune of millions of ped, which I have thanks to this game.)

Hope this isn't a troll job on DannyO, as it clearly was effective in getting him locked. Never had much issues with him in the past, and hes been decent competition to be honest, though suspiciously gets quite large HOFs on a number of mobs over the years, I also realize he cycles more than most with gear that decays properly to get them.

Great grand master on biotropic L120+ is pretty hard to get without some kind of alternative help. I am only 80 biotropic and ran mod resto with a MF primary for secondary skills that might help bio (122 pyro) non stop for a couple years.

If this isn't a troll job though, please distribute his gear to more loyal, honest, and deserving players with no history of complaints or accusations...like me :) (actually I am all set on gear nothing can be better except for some ul thigh of supremacy to finish (buying!) the set so give (yes give, MA allowed it to happen, there should be no compensation due for anyone, including marcus callender) to other loyal customers)

And lastly, only 28 stamina? that is like 10 less than me with far less playtime overall.....noob. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Back