Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

Status
how many neg reps did you get then Toecutter ? - well it must be at least two.
You are not helping here - don't you realise how serious this situation is?

The scary thing about this. This is the only instance where the player was caught (to my knowledge). Imagine how many years this may have happened beneath our nose. :eyecrazy:

MA have trade logs, so assuming he received these items before you were able to drop them. It should be easy for MA to find out what Arkadian or Calypso official gave those items to him. Though I have my doubts that they will reveal which MA employee or Ark dev gave it, and also got my doubts that they would take any action on either of them. Probably not even against DannyO, he may even get offered a name change so his money can keep rolling.

Eggsactly...

As far as logs go, from an old support ticket they only keep logs for so many months... so if it was years ago, the log may be long gone in the deleted pile...

Been saying for years and years that Mindark should not allow special privilege to some, or really allow the undercover, secret, or not-so secret Planet Partner avatars since they basically undermine entire concept of Real Cash Economy... but in the mean time Planet Partners with hundreds of avatars go on and on unnoticed by most...

columbo.jpg

DannyO, how long was the field chip in your possesion?

Come on guys, you will get the thread locked for insults/flaming and it will be last anyone ever heard about it.

I agree w/ my mate Svarog here, what you guys say...roleplaying girls? let´s call it a truce....no?

...and whilst we'll await officials to make a reply here, I´m just gonna take the liberty of assuming all of you ppl whom replied here are retarded, since most of the replies here are retarded, hence your soc´s must be retarded...applying Sloth´s logic i.e.

<sigh> really? I have never heard of you before.... however.... I am the leader of Benevolence. Sloth was a member of Benevolence, and is still a friend. He might have "crossed over to the dark side" and joined NVE, but that is besides the point.

AS a society gains time in this game, it gains a certain amount of respect. This is a game of mentors, and disciples, Show me the way.... right?

I seriously do not want to get into older society dirty laundry... there is a reason societies do not last forever...

All we can do is push forward...

if players want to boycott, that's fine.... someone else will finish mayhem with 5 points and take the 30K ped gun...

there is no way we can demand justice. It will simply just not happen. we can simply just push forward. show other players respect. play with respect, and hope the game will continue to grow.

I can relate to those who have spent 300 USD or more, in the past few weeks to see it go to the wind... and then, to see someone take advantage of the system as it happened... life has no assurances but death and taxes, and in the game we suffer from both... all we can do is hope for a better day, where it makes sense and we get an ATH for our troubles.... but, we settle for a bit of fun... and a dream...

what hurts the most is the dream, since that is the future... so... try your best, and don't become the next problem

<sigh> never heard of you neither...rest of your post gave me a headheache...what´s your point head of random soc?

Subscribing,

So just today I was saying again as I always do that MA are all nepotists.. this proves my point again.. and within 5 minutes of me saying what I said I get a warning from an MA official that I am breaking terms of use.. again also proving my point, but they do nothing about all the trolls in rookie obviously breaking terms of use..

So last year I was banned three times for swearing in global and telling MA to f off.. accepted , I apologised and moved on.. But no, that wasn't enough for the nepotists , they then report me for botting, which I was observed for by an in game GM, have a support case that verifies it, and I was not banned as they were satisfied I was not botting.. But no not enough, Then my entire family got their accounts locked as I am accused of multiple accounts...

My wifes account was unlocked a day after she uploaded her Photo ID, birth certificate, change of name certificate and marriage certificate ( which mind you is more than enough ID)

My two kids however did not have photo ID, November 2019, and we had to apply for their official birth certificates and go through a whole range of Government bullshit to get a photo ID as both my kids have left school 2 years prior and their school id's were void. Long story short, and spending $200 each on their ID's in total, we uploaded these on March 16.. to date no reply , no response and multiple attempts with live support went nowhere. I even got DDOS'd during one of these live chats while I was in game, which I tracked back to IP originating from the European Union... So yea I will say it again as I did today in Rookie .. MA are nepotists

And since all these malicious false reports against me, my loot returns have diminished down to less than 55%,

I am not sure about the rules of posting pictures of support cases or ingame chats, but I will if a moderator says that it wont get my avatar locked, I have invested waaaay too much into my avatar to get it locked and consumed by MindArk.,,. Ohh and yea there are definately multiple avatars in game who are not legitimate but they still do sweet f' all about those.

This proves how far the corruption goes.. top 10% depositor or Not, you are a Cheat and should be banned permanently.

Dynamic my left Nut.
RicK

he will be doubtless banned 1 to 3 years as some have already been for cheating, but if my memories are good hermione or something like that it was banned definitively for having been afk to do this pull and shoot in the ring to skill quickly . Let's see what MA decides but exchanging an avatar is so simple :rolleyes: .
The question this poses to know how many players have already benefited from an official or ubber weapon creation to play against other players. If MA has a count of the number of ubber weapons or loot armor, it is very likely that the total number greatly exceeds the actual number of looter weapons :rolleyes:

now the doubt settles between those who always say to be in profit and the exposed reality

The question this poses to know how many players have already benefited from an Official to play against other players.

Now the doubt settles between those who always say to be in profit and the exposed reality.

Here you made 2 notable remarks.

From what Danny wrote, I reasonably figure that Danny had known from another UBER-player that such Uber had been using an Official Teleporting Chip for some time : then he (Danny) supposedly bought the chip from that player.

-->Maybe Danny thought that the use of an Official Teleporting Chip, after all, wasn't so "illegal" since the uber-seller had already been doing it : I reasonably guess that, probably, before buying the chip Danny discussed about that "legal subject" with the previous owner of the Item(?) And, of course : how did the seller of the chip receive that TP chip ? One might think that the seller received it from an Official(?)

Call for Disclosure : Since some "successful ubers" now might be suspected of similarly using Official-Items (=items unaccessible/forbidden to all "mere mortals"), it would be cool if they spontaneously declare that they have not done/are not doing such things. They obviously can also stay silent, or -of course- lie , but I wish that sooner or later the truth on the matter will emerge.

Paul

Last edited:
My guess on this offical tp chip is that is was looted, probably on arkadia, added to loot by "mistake".
It would not show as a rare item hof as it should never be looted..

Edit.. just got some +rep from DannyO for this post

Last edited:
My guess on this offical tp chip is that is was looted, probably on arkadia, added to loot by "mistake".
It would not show as a rare item hof as it should never be looted..

Let's hope this is what happened.

Paul

Secretly trading an item that shouldnt be existing in player's hand, to be able to exploit it, is sounds way worse for me than received it from an official.

This case implies that firstly someone (not Danny, at least according to his words) received that Official TP Chip, maybe (="it needs to be confirmed") from an Official.

(Unless MindArk confirms ImUp2Mischief's 'optimistic' theory that the item was looted "by mistake")

That would be a second occurrence : since Danny already said that he received a 'Prototype Regeneration Field Chip' from Officials.
So, after the 1st case involving Danny and his Proto Chip, we would have a "repeating history" of Officials giving away different Officials items (in this case an Official TP chip).

As said in my call for Disclosure I would like to see some Notorious Ubers declaring spontaneously that they haven't received, and used, and don't use such Unaccessible Official Items (unaccessible to us mere mortals :)) that give an unfair advantage.

Paul

Last edited:
Holy shit, did this actually happened? This should have some serious consequences, thats for sure.

That kind of talk for a player that started in 2005? You discovered...???

Spending 1 unit of mind essence each click, not 100 units but 1, one single mind essence on an exceptional durability item. Man you are genius!

Did you spent at least 12 ped on those 90 minutes? The trade terminal scanner is 12 ped TT... just saying. And you can't even stay still auto skilling.

The minimum they (MA) can make is to wipe out all your mind force skills or to ban you. Ban you and the dev that lent you the chip or at least make sure that the dev never again touch in any kind of official items.

Trust in MindArk truly affected. Real Cash Economy game where you can't do anything without real money but then there are Devs giving official items to players?! Really? Is this a joke? Because it really sound like one.

Shame on on You! Shame on Arkadia Dev! Shame on MindArk for only take action because someone post it here on forum or DannyO would be still skilling in his apartment spending the incridible amount of 1 unit of ME each click.

PS: I never got any heals from you in any robot attacks that I was on, that includes that Saturday 2/3 weeks ago where tones of ppl were online and lot of big loots on shared mobs at C. Corith.

PS2: How about that TP chip with 99 KM km range also spending and incredible amount of 1 ME each use??? Some one need to explain that also!!!

question at this point, whats dannyO's profession lv of Translocator
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Activity&id=44

we already know how dannyO skillin bio in his apt,also cooltime
tremendously(90%) low than norm adj-imp-mod resto(proto 3.0S,resto 30.0S)
also huge skill gain compare to what he actually spent
"1 M.E " ,chip has exceptional durability by itself

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?313289-Improved-FAP-FEN-Edition
referring what jack said on the other thread,The skillgains on both these faps are disproportionally high compared to decay. During a skill gain test on the FEN fap it yielded 74 PED net market value of skills after 48 PED of decay

i think many ppl already know how this game works on skillin basis, spent more(tt value) on each shot,click,drop(hunting,crafting,mining) you can get extra multiplied skill gain(also equipments decay,w/o crafting):whisper: jack saying Fen fap gives more skill than norm imp fap. thats why its so special, everyone want more skill gain with less spending if its possible(Neurobiotic Booster A# #mg a.k.a skill pill *available from Webshop package,strongboxes)

Good points, as far as why? Ego, and the appearance of being the best. It gets a ton of people in trouble, for good or bad. Competition is a very important Human trait. There are more Mensa members with Jail time than not, a creative mind will very often get bored and look for a loophole just because.
relation between jack's fap and dannyO's Translocator level(teleport,official tp-chip)
※some equipments gives more skills than it has to be, in this case imp FEN fap(lootable during last Fen event) proto h-field chip(from Ark dev) official tp-chip(from nowhere, but its exist) etc.

DannyO is uber biotrophic,skillin in his apt(for somepoint being the best,as competition with other)
what about teleportation level? how did he even skilling?
jumping(teleporting) corner to corner, somewhere to nowhere ocean to ocean nobody's near but only leviathans??:yup:

in conclusion, whats DannyO's translocator lv? if anyone know,heard of. ty
if i were dannyO after lv100 bio, def going to grind those tp-chip for almost impossible to skillin in regular way(unless if you are wormhole guy,if that kinda service exist :D)

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit, did this actually happened? This should have some serious consequences, thats for sure.

Yes, they certainly need to do something to avoid a similar thing to happen in the future. For example, a new item that makes impossible to scan the owner.

question at this point, whats dannyO's profession lv of Translocator
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Activity&id=44

we already know how dannyO skillin bio in his apt,also cooltime
tremendously(90%) low than norm adj-imp-mod resto(proto 3.0S,resto 30.0S)
also huge skill gain compare to what he actually spent
"1 M.E " ,chip has exceptional durability by itself

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?313289-Improved-FAP-FEN-Edition
referring what jack said on the other thread,The skillgains on both these faps are disproportionally high compared to decay. During a skill gain test on the FEN fap it yielded 74 PED net market value of skills after 48 PED of decay

i think many ppl already know how this game works on skillin basis, spent more(tt value) on each shot,click,drop(hunting,crafting,mining) you can get extra multiplied skill gain(also equipments decay,w/o crafting):whisper: jack saying Fen fap gives more skill than norm imp fap. thats why its so special, everyone want more skill gain with less spending if its possible(Neurobiotic Booster A# #mg a.k.a skill pill *available from Webshop package,strongboxes)

relation between jack's fap and dannyO's Translocator level(teleport,official tp-chip)
※some equipments gives more skills than it has to be, in this case imp FEN fap(lootable during last Fen event) proto h-field chip(from Ark dev) official tp-chip(from nowhere, but its exist) etc.

DannyO is uber biotrophic,skillin in his apt(for somepoint being the best,as competition with other)
what about teleportation level? how did he even skilling?
jumping(teleporting) corner to corner, somewhere to nowhere ocean to ocean nobody's near but only leviathans??:yup:

in conclusion, whats DannyO's translocator lv? if anyone know,heard of. ty
if i were dannyO after lv100 bio, def going to grind those tp-chip for almost impossible to skillin in regular way(unless if you are wormhole guy,if that kinda service exist :D)

Are you some sort of Halfwit?

You really think I don't have better things to do than to TP around the planets trying to gain skills from a TP Chip?

What good would that be, smart arse?

Anybody who knows me, will know I grind big mobs...….….. I have a mod resto which I use all the time and an imp fap for crits, which I use for hunting...…….. the field heal chip is useless to hunt with, try some of the limited ones in game and you will know!!

Yes I gained a few skills, and for my sins and I will either been banned permanently or if I am fortunate it will be temporary...…. I am sure MA will take away any skills I gained.

I expect the sick email I received to my personal email address was probably from some sick fucking idiot like you..... who gained access to my address through this website.....

"hope you lose all your gear you asshole…. and hope you and your family get Covid 19"

You think this is funny??? Hiding behind a dark web email address?

I asked the moderator to close down and unsubscribe my account a few days ago, to stop this sort of thing happening, but it seems he only has the power to post he is locking me before it even happened in game.

Moderator - do as I ask please under GDPR, unsubscribe my account.

Status
Back