Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

Status
So if im understanding the screenshot and it isn't doctored he is afk skilling biotripic in the hallway of an apartment with a redic op aoe chip meant only for devs when op wondered in and caught him (forgot to lock his apartment? lol). How would something like even happen. Interesting to see the result of investigation, I know MA cant comment on people but of course some statement needs to be made either way. If this was just a joke OP really should have spoken up a long time ago, not sure why he edited op.

I do remember during last purger event I was on cyrene and bella called people to a shared thing there, one of the cyrene staff logged in to heal (llimic or something forget the name) and was asked why he wasnt able to keep us healed (there was lag and the mob models are oversized) and he said he only had a chip to heal one person and couldnt use his aoe chip, iirc he said he had been waiting on MA to give him ammo for the aoe chip for months. I have no idea how staff are issued these tools and how they work, and not trying to point fingers at anyone, big fan of the cyrene team and the guy seemed cool. Likely no corrleation at all but just an incident that popped into my head when i read this.

Surely this is a late april fools joke but if it isnt, seriously why are these items not account bound? Not like ma has to loot them from 50000 mobs or buy them they can just spawn them.

If this is a joke and he got temp locked because of it will be epic trolling :laugh:

In that case the thread creator should be punished, in my opinion. I would be really mad if I got locked because some asswipe decided to act funny.

But the screenshot looks real to me, we will see :confused:

No way the first photo is fake / trolling.
Everything is looks perfectly "real", the avatar, MF aura, background - wall on description, green dot on map, scanner equipped.

Would need a lot of effort to do it and what he would win with it?
Nothing, but risk a forum ban?

The chip is a bit different from the official i can see on wiki, but maybe just wiki is outdated.
Or maybe it is planned to be a new item and he is the tester and we just spoiled the surprise :)

On the other hand, it would be great if we would hear the result of this investigation, im too would be interested to use this on some noob soc hunt and at sweating circle's, but have no idea who should i contact about it :)

The chip is a bit different from the official i can see on wiki, but maybe just wiki is outdated.
Or maybe it is planned to be a new item and he is the tester and we just spoiled the surprise :)

It's a chip issued to the Arkadia dev/support guys (their stuff has "Prototype" in the name), not MA's/Caly.

I do remember during last purger event I was on cyrene and bella called people to a shared thing there, one of the cyrene staff logged in to heal (llimic or something forget the name) and was asked why he wasnt able to keep us healed (there was lag and the mob models are oversized) and he said he only had a chip to heal one person and couldnt use his aoe chip, iirc he said he had been waiting on MA to give him ammo for the aoe chip for months. .

Yes he does have an awesome field chip also, really good fun for the big events. I've brought some LME over in the past.

Did a bit of messing about with one of my Regeneration Field Chips previously, in case anyone doesn't know much about them - You can charge and fire them if there is no one around and gain skills almost anywhere (just usually stupidly expensive).

As mentioned previously the big benefit to a super high Biotrop would be being able to use the massive resto chips. Unlike guns you cant physically use them until you reach the required level ( so its not just a case of using them badly).

Anyway... MF FTW :laugh:

Last edited:
If this is true, this is horrible....

After doing some research, I think these are not the calypso official items.
[Prototype Regeneration Field Chip] is ark
[Official Regeneration Field Chip] is caly (or the other way around).

Before its locked and since prophet deleted screenie, here it is.

oh bee oh bee

I think you all understand that there is a posibility that the biggest ubers ingame can be MA's employees.

So people get motivated to skill and aquire best gears to be like "that one"

P.S. and for user above me (unufain8) thats a renamed avatar (if he is in your friend list you can rename him)

I think you all understand that there is a posibility that the biggest ubers ingame can be MA's employees.

So people get motivated to skill and aquire best gears to be like "that one"

P.S. and for user above me (unufain8) thats a renamed avatar (if he is in your friend list you can rename him)

I know mate :)

Or atleast be very close to the MA employees, this has happened in the past with few people in (back then) highest skilled soc.

Integrity of the game is at stake, Not gonna deposit a single penny till know the result of this and actions taken on either side.

Integrity of the game is at stake, Not gonna deposit a single penny till know the result of this and actions taken on either side.

Exactly! This isn't a free to play game, just this last month I lost nearly 400 USD. If you think about it that must be the price of the new PlayStation 5? Sure it gave me lots o game play but it's still 400 USD on shaddy video game where I only have withdraw real money once and it was much less than I had put in.

More transparency is the minimum we can ask!!!

Last edited:
The avatar in question has been temporarily locked while this issue is being investigated.

Please also investigate all sales of skill implants pertaining to the Biotropic profession in the recent months. I recall seeing a substantial volume being sold on auction two or three weeks ago by another avatar who nevertheless has a connection to the avatar in question.

Thank you.

The whole thing doesnt sound right there...also with this gear capable of hunting the big ones...gives def a big advantage (def.costs/return/skill wise) over us normal players..

Please also investigate all sales of skill implants pertaining to the Biotropic profession in the recent months. I recall seeing a substantial volume being sold on auction two or three weeks ago by another avatar who nevertheless has a connection to the avatar in question.

Thank you.

Yes, there was one substantial chip size that didn't sell the first time round even though the mu was quite low, possibly because the tt was so high. It sold, I think, the second time round. I bought a different implant at below 1k mu a short time later. The mus have risen again since a few weeks ago, but the volumes are hardly substancial right now.

The most surprising thing about this thread,
is that people are still being surprised by this kind of thread... :rolleyes:

Some people might ask themselves:

An avatar in the game not only builds up skills but also a reputation, so do you actually know if you are dealing with the original person these days?

[...]

Lets get some transparency back in the game......

Please post a reply if you are still playing your first created avatar..... or maybe message me, the name of an avatar you know has been sold and i can forward it onto MA to ask for their comments...

There always have been a greyzone here in eu where some player was suspected of having relationchip with ma staff and privileges in the game. It was getting better last few years but i guess it was just hidden better.. we need an official statment about this and not some stupid copy pasted suppory answer since its touching Mindarkk integrity directly

Remember that time that Ark Devs and MA wouldn't give me the 500 ped from my despawned mech mk3's in UG? But they gave Danny this chip?

I remember.

Well, there is something weird here. If the supposed use is to gain biotropic skills, why would anyone doing it in secret put up the prof-standing of 100 biotropic as the visible profstanding of the avatar like in the supposed screenshot?
I mean 100 biotropic is listed as one of most recent Messi achievements - and whatever you would say about Messi's persona, he skills quickly and it took him years to reach it (I think). So why risking calling the unwanted attention with such a high effort achievement?
http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=262179
  • 100 Animal looter on 24th Oct 2019
  • Became All time number #1 Hunter on 8th Dec 2019 (this is not entirely true, he needs to beat me in global sum too to claim that 2M to go :D )
  • 100 Biotropic on 7th March 2020

Also even if the use of the item is true - this is not MA but Arkadia item lend right? There is no reason to call MA corrupt based on it?

Also even if the use of the item is true - this is not MA but Arkadia item lend right? There is no reason to call MA corrupt based on it?

It is MA that lend/give the items to those planet partners officials (all the approvals and creation of new items is made by MA) it should also be MA to make sure that those items would never leave the chosen official avatar/s.

We all have in storage items that we can't sell because they are bound to our account (on a RCE game it's quite stupid if you ask me) but on other hand these insane more than uber items aren't account bound?!

I just hope this is a visual glitch or something. I can't believe that they don't create any kinda of protection to these "official only" kind of items, is stupid and lazy work from MindArk! Who else?

There is reason to blame both MindArk and Arkadia. Arkadia is not a separate game - it operates fully on "base game" provided by MindArk. Those items should be account bind - that's more than obvious. But this is bloody MA.

I knew there are super uber avatars connected with MindArk who act like they are independent. Solely reason they exist is to be the best in game and make real depositing players to be motivated to skill up and follow them.
This is how MA keep playerbase motivated to deposit and skill up.

Everyone wants to be like Messi or Danny, right? How many times you could see Messi posting things like "look how great I am, I make money in this game! You loose not because game is rigged, it's because you lack skills and knowledge."

Think about it. Carrot and stick. Donkeys follow carrot on the stick but see only carrot.
Messi, DannyO and some others are carrot, MindArk and associates are guy with the stick and donkeys are... well... we who still play and take part in this ridiculous project called Entropia Universe.

pig-rides-on-donkey-raster-260nw-96782044.jpg

If it's Arkadia then yeah, but still it shouldn't be possible for this items to be tradable at all. So there is MA to blame.

The avatar in question has been temporarily locked while this issue is being investigated.

Temporarly locked in his apartment skilling up Bio?

Yes, you will treat this same as you treated EP IV Blueprint question during AMA. "Issue is complicated, we need more time to look at it. We will answer next week."

Its been like 15 months since that statement and nothing happened. No answer, no feedback. Now it will be the same. No response or some shady answer without any explaination how this guy got this item...

Last edited:
Well, there is something weird here. If the supposed use is to gain biotropic skills, why would anyone doing it in secret put up the prof-standing of 100 biotropic as the visible profstanding of the avatar like in the supposed screenshot?
I mean 100 biotropic is listed as one of most recent Messi achievements - and whatever you would say about Messi's persona, he skills quickly and it took him years to reach it (I think). So why risking calling the unwanted attention with such a high effort achievement?
http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=262179
  • 100 Animal looter on 24th Oct 2019
  • Became All time number #1 Hunter on 8th Dec 2019 (this is not entirely true, he needs to beat me in global sum too to claim that 2M to go :D )
  • 100 Biotropic on 7th March 2020

Good points, as far as why? Ego, and the appearance of being the best. It gets a ton of people in trouble, for good or bad. Competition is a very important Human trait. There are more Mensa members with Jail time than not, a creative mind will very often get bored and look for a loophole just because.

But lets all stop to realize that MA should have made these kinds of items non trade able from the start. It is their platform after all, and they have full ability to make things not trade able, not to mention the responsibility to control the opportunity for such imbalance. By not taking this simple action ahead of time, they created a massive question mark as to how many people actually benefited from this kind of thing over the years, including perhaps the person mentioned above.

There is reason to blame both MindArk and Arkadia. Arkadia is not a separate game - it operates fully on "base game" provided by MindArk. Those items should be account bind - that's more than obvious. But this is bloody MA.

I knew there are super uber avatars connected with MindArk who act like they are independent. Solely reason they exist is to be the best in game and make real depositing players to be motivated to skill up and follow them.
This is how MA keep playerbase motivated to deposit and skill up.

Everyone wants to be like Messi or Danny, right? How many times you could see Messi posting things like "look how great I am, I make money in this game! You loose not because game is rigged, it's because you lack skills and knowledge."

Think about it. Carrot and stick. Donkeys follow carrot on the stick but see only carrot.
Messi, DannyO and some others are carrot, MindArk and associates are guy with the stick and donkeys are... well... we who still play and take part in this ridiculous project called Entropia Universe.

pig-rides-on-donkey-raster-260nw-96782044.jpg

Indeed there is many theories about conspirations. Like the new player with ~ 3000 peds total loot that get an ATH and then disappear ?

Messi grinds more than 12 hours per days with an extremely economic weapon. He also grind the right mobs. Not sure if he makes that much money though. He is from a third world country and can live with $600 usd. 1 hof and his month is made. He plays 2-3 games at the same time (using macros and bots). He calls himself a "professionnal gamer"

Who the fuck would like to be skilled like messi, joda, smilgs? I mean.. they deserve it no doubts. But god damn it sucks to grind so many hours per days. Think about it buddy. You give me the skills for free with no efforts? I'll take it

Just don't talk like a donkey and let the things go.. we will have answers someday

Status
Back