Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

Status

theProphet

Prowler
Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
what a clickbait thread title, i think ... and what a disgusting discovery, i'm somehow ashamed in advance already!

[...nothing to see here...]

sooo, please let me hear your conspiracy theories, i can't await! :lolup:

Last edited:
don't get me wrong, please. i dream about a chip like this one several years already, just to use it on my friends, the shared loot believers, and the general sweating newbie audience, on my own cost and free of charge of course...

live to see in omegaton west habitat, epsilon complex, 21H

zero-day i guess :laugh:

Isn't this the chip planet partners officials carry?

Isn't this the chip planet partners officials carry?

yeah i think only devs are allowed to carry this one and alike, and i swear they don't auto-(ab)use it on themselves...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/album.php?albumid=7416

once i saw hes tping with those chip on ISSLEY? ISISLEY? :D

i scanned him, ty

attachment.php

attachment.php

Dear Danny, you are one-of-a-kind eco af ava

FYI,danny was hunting high maturity feffox near issley(global often with those)
after hes using(charging?) 'somekinda' tp-chip, i wanna scan this beautiful red armor/cloak guy
and i took screenie.

yeah i think only devs are allowed to carry this one and alike, and i swear they don't auto-(ab)use it on themselves...
after this info, im pretty sure he use " Prototype Regeneration Field Chip " as well, while hunting feffox stalkers(idk proto h-feild chip existed ingame till today)

my general question is
▶how can danny actually get killed by feffox??(tierd POE,mod5B) i guess he don't have prototype devine intervention chip:laugh:
▶seriously MA? 1 Mind essence? and one player using it while hunting
▶how can danny actually get killed by feffox??Unique_Official_MindArk_PHG_-_v.Marco, based on circumstance, obviously
danny was using this gun while hunting. the most famous EU catchphrase incoming "kill them before reach you" " go naked man "

theres something wrong in here
ty. not

Last edited by a moderator:
So DannyO is official avatar now?

This is pretty fucked up, someone needs to do some explanation.

If this is true, this is horrible....

After doing some research, I think these are not the calypso official items.
[Prototype Regeneration Field Chip] is ark
[Official Regeneration Field Chip] is caly (or the other way around).

Before its locked and since prophet deleted screenie, here it is.

Last edited:
When you have official gears and are still never top 10 mayhem

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/album.php?albumid=7416

once i saw hes tping with those chip on ISSLEY? ISISLEY? :D

i scanned him, ty

attachment.php

attachment.php

Dear Danny, you are one-of-a-kind eco af ava

FYI,danny was hunting high maturity feffox near issley(global often with those)
after hes using(charging?) 'somekinda' tp-chip, i wanna scan this beautiful red armor/cloak guy
and i took screenie.

after this info, im pretty sure he use " Prototype Regeneration Field Chip " as well, while hunting feffox stalkers(idk proto h-feild chip existed ingame till today)

my general question is
▶how can danny actually get killed by feffox??(tierd POE,mod5B) i guess he don't have prototype devine intervention chip:laugh:
▶seriously MA? 1 Mind essence? and one player using it while hunting
▶how can danny actually get killed by feffox??Unique_Official_MindArk_PHG_-_v.Marco, based on circumstance, obviously
danny was using this gun while hunting. the most famous EU catchphrase incoming "kill them before reach you" " go naked man "

theres something wrong in here
ty. not

shhh mayhem armour 0.00 cheater

Wasn't this one pretty rude to you in the underground and then this?

Oh trust me, I had some suspect thoughts about the avatars present and their attitudes towards an 'intruder' ;)

(and now, 100% for sure their ability to purposely restart a spawn I was actively killing)

But that's here nor there. Statement from MA please.

If this is true, this is horrible....

After doing some research, I think these are the arkadian official items.
[Prototype Regeneration Field Chip] is ark
[Official Regeneration Field Chip] is caly (or the other way around).

I believe i have seen the prototype one on Kris|Cyrene (official)

Unless this is some late april fools joke... this is highly irregular and I would like an explanation.

Wonder how long its been going on for

oh the rumours, and the conspiracy theories :lolup::lolup::lolup:

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Damn this is gonna get good, best EU drama of the century.

MA what's your next move? Waiting for an official statement...

Wow... Suscribing.

What the actual fuck. MA corrupt? How much did he bribe them for this? How many other Danny's are there out there that we don't know of?

I’m 100% not putting another fucking cent into this game until there is some TRUTH. PM me if you want some gear for decent prices. EP Recycle here I come.. this game is just tested positive for the infection.

Last edited:
I’m 100% not putting another fucking cent into this game until there is some TRUTH. PM me if you want some gear for decent prices. EP Recycle here I come :)

Oh boy here comes the emotional ragers. Least wait an hour for a response before getting tilty. For all we know, this is a new ma scan bug.

Yea, definitely was that new scan bug.

Oh boy here comes the emotional ragers. Least wait an hour for a response before getting tilty. For all we know, this is a new ma scan bug.

The avatar in question has been temporarily locked while this issue is being investigated.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ludvig|MindArk again.

Status
Back