Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

Status
We need to know the truth! Almost two days passed and not a single word from devs on this subject. Regular players making use of official items. This is outrageous situation. Not putting any single dollar into the game until we got a clarification on this matter.

i hope they all realize what damage has been done by this situation, and please don't blame me for being the one who made it public.

as quite some other people, i don't really mind the cash, skills or attributes involved, it's all shine and glimmer of very little value to the community.

what i really care about, is somehow simple and common sense, but incredibly hard to achieve and sustain:

transparency. honesty. integrity. spirit.

that said, i think mindark should remove all these UL regen chips from game, and rather make them publicly available in mini-TT L versions, lootable in any of the 3 professions on a very rare occassion.

i'm sorry about all the trouble, but some should really have known alot better. :rolleyes:

I for one appreciate you posting this.
I am subscribed and awaiting some official word
Don't for a second feel bad for posting it. Takes balls

You all know you will never hear result of this.
They have history of say nothing all is good.
Support choose to simply ignore cases, community manager only ever shows up to defend them in few words possible.
They care nothing of the game only money.
You have your suspicions you are treated as cash cow, u allow it to continue, worsen.

On the subject of foul play, years ago during my research on entropialife, who, what, when drops low level UL guns on calypso I was disgusted then at my findings. Dozens of 2 week old noobs barely hunted and no other activity, vanished as soon as they looted the UL gun.. sound likely to you?

Danny has an item only a adviser my have.

1) MA gave it to him.
2) Adviser gave it to him to borrow and heal an event but did not get it back yet.
3) Adviser gave it to him of pure spite to MA before he got fired.
4) it got looted sum where by accident. (MA coding is bad)

Take your pick.

Speechless

Just wow.......
Even with this guys stuff id still go negative thats my luck.
MA should give everyone else something useful since this guy gotten thier stuff.
Ill take a no decay imk2 okies but make ammo cost 1 okies

Need some screeshots to get some lockdown also?

touch me like touch nobody

lock me up like rock nobody :D

answer for your question
→do whatever u want to do, anything make ur EU life less miserable

※changed into english song,ty

Last edited by a moderator:
ehhh this is the last thing I wanted to see with VirtuVerse being released soon and breaking MA's monopoly on RCE type games. These kinds of events would damage but not break a company that holds a monopoly on the RCE concept, but once that monopoly is broken I doubt MA will survive for long because of how clouded their reputation is in regards to fairness.

If the reported party is guilty I'd bet money it's going to be a perma ban.... Why you ask?

1 - Steal from MA they perma ban or give a very long ban. (check historical precedent with bugs like shooting over server boundaries to avoid armor decay, etc.)

2 - Steal from another player, EVEN IF SOMEONE RECORDS YOU GLITCHING FOR SPEED, and MA will say they are diligently looking into it, but have a no refunds policy.... Soooooooo sorry. (and no one will be perma banned over it, after all MA made money on the ammo, and is in the green, so no real harm done to the game right?)

ehhh this is the last thing I wanted to see with VirtuVerse being released soon and breaking MA's monopoly on RCE type games.

I think this is exactly what us players need for Entropia.
Give mindark some competition for your money money money.

I think this is exactly what us players need for Entropia.
Give mindark some competition for your money money money.

I cant wait that we can go to their forums and facebook pages to find more players to Entropia :)

A lot has been written on this forum, questioning my integrity, with defamatory comments, so even though my account is currently pending investigation, I thought I would reply with a brief statement.

I am sure this statement will be pulled apart by the conspiracy theorists of you, but it is made in good faith.

My in-game avatar is called “Daniel DannyO Ocean, was created by myself, and is still played by myself (unlike many other high-profile accounts) This account is NOT an MA account or played by an employee of MA.

I am a UK player, who lives and works approximately 30 minutes south of London.

I don’t have the actual statistics, but I suspect that I am probably in the top 10% of players that deposit, I am probably in the top 10% of players in respect of peds cycled when hunting, and probably in the top 10% of skilled players.

During my time in game, I have always tried to help or assist people, although I can from time to time be impulsive!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-DannyO-all-round-nice-guy-)&highlight=DannyO

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...king-for-Daniel-DannyO-Ocean&highlight=DannyO

TP Chip

All I am prepared to say at this stage is that the TP chip was NOT given or traded to me by a MA Official Avatar or an MA employee.

Heal Chip

Rightly or wrongly, this was given to me in good faith to assist with events on Arkadia, due to issues with official avatars. I duly helped and assisted on these events, at no personal gain to myself.

In a personal error of judgement or stupidity I played around with this chip on cally. I admit fully that I healed people at the robot wave events at Medusa and Pandora and also the recent Purger event. I am sure many people can vouch for getting free heals from me. I may also have blipped the chip in a few other places.

I also fully admit to playing around with the chip around Western Habitat area on Tuesday 7th April. I initially was creating damage on my avatar and healing myself using the chip. I discovered that the chip could be used to gain some skills, so I hid my avatar in a vacant room and was skilling for around 90 minutes.

This chip is not compatible with hunting solo, which you all know that I do….. and if I have used it to gain an advantage in any way while hunting, I am sure the MA investigation will bring this up.

Summary

I accept fully that I have been foolish and stupid, and I am man enough to know “ if you do the crime, you do the time”

I am sure that if MA find during their investigation that I was trying to defraud them in anyway, my account will be permanently locked.

If after MA has done its investigation and it finds that it is no more than an error of judgement or stupidity, I am guessing the ban will be temporary.

Even if my avatar is unlocked, my in game reputation has been destroyed, partly by myself and partly by the trolls, and conspiracy theorists who are quick to condemn on this forum, so I am unsure at the present time, even if my account is unlocked if I will play this game again.

To my true friends in game, there is a lot of real stuff going on in the world atm, so take care and stay safe.

Regards,

DannyO

So everything is clear now, you got chip from arkadia official and used it when and where you wanted.
I hope that deposits and cycled peds wont affect MA decision and you will get punished for abusing system.

Good to get some kind of post from you at least it clears up where the chip came from. Everything else aside if the only time you decided to abuse the chip was this one (MA easily can check) how unlucky is it someone wanders in with a scanner and catches you lol.

As an edit no matter the reason I dont think players should be handed dev equipment and certainly shouldnt be left with it over a period of time. Might wanna have a word with your PP's MA ;)

Last edited:
"this was given to me in good faith to assist with events on Arkadia, due to issues with official avatars. I duly helped and assisted on these events, at no personal gain to myself."

And problems with offical avatars is MA's department right? And they ignore the problem and it bit them in the ass. :laugh:

Heal Chip

Rightly or wrongly, this was given to me in good faith to assist with events on Arkadia, due to issues with official avatars. I duly helped and assisted on these events, at no personal gain to myself.

In a personal error of judgement or stupidity I played around with this chip on cally. I admit fully that I healed people at the robot wave events at Medusa and Pandora and also the recent Purger event. I am sure many people can vouch for getting free heals from me. I may also have blipped the chip in a few other places.

I'm probably in the top 10% of doing those fort waves and i've never experienced that you healed me with this chip nor did i see you healing others with it.
My list of respected avatars is decaying like hell lately must say but been running around long enough in here to know it will never ever become a fair competition for which i blame people like you and ofcourse the ones who are able to control this crap.

Kind regards,

Droops

Thank you Danny for your statement. I think the real damage, which most don't realize, is not so much a loss of trust in you personally for having failed once and admitted it -- nobody is perfect and a lot can heal if there is only an honest willingness to do so. But it leaves a permanent dent in the relationship between developers and any member of the public on a generic level. Because all too often when someone is given an elevated role in good faith, with or without items involved, it shows that people, regardless their existing reputation, simply can't resist the temptation to abuse it in some way, not always for own benefit but still working against the agreement in driving their own agenda the moment they're given powers to do so. With every instance this makes it harder to engage the community in a way that would involve some members of the public in storylines or any kind of supporting or special operations role. Not that this is necessary but it adds an interesting element to the game which creates lasting memories. I don't know you personally and have no emotions about this particular story, but I'm sad about seeing the chances for improved integration dwindle because of it. Wish you all the best and hope you can come out of this remaining a respected Entropian.

Heal Chip

I also fully admit to playing around with the chip around Western Habitat area on Tuesday 7th April. I initially was creating damage on my avatar and healing myself using the chip. I discovered that the chip could be used to gain some skills, so I hid my avatar in a vacant room and was skilling for around 90 minutes.

just_resting.gif

You do realise that you sound like Father Ted?

I think MA and Planet Partners have been unprofessional in allowing lending of items of this nature to go on because abuse of them could be widespread.

That they were created and allowed to be tradeable when there are so many untradeable items in-game was a serious mistake. I presume this will be rectified in an forthcoming patch. Right?

Good luck Danny, I hope everything ends well

That they were created and allowed to be tradeable when there are so many untradeable items in-game was a serious mistake. I presume this will be rectified in an forthcoming patch. Right?

I don't understand why people keep hammering on about trade-able.

DannyO admits it was Ark team that gave chip to him. If chip is made untradeable ark team would simply spawn it in a players inventory i.e. whatever method they use to create the item could be used to create chip in a players inventory. Therefore making this untradeable solves nothing.

I don't understand why people keep hammering on about trade-able.

DannyO admits it was Ark team that gave chip to him. If chip is made untradeable ark team would simply spawn it in a players inventory i.e. whatever method they use to create the item could be used to create chip in a players inventory. Therefore making this untradeable solves nothing.

Well so far we have only had DannyO's side of what occured, there is another side to come (which I am well aware may never come)

I interpreted what was said as in the Ark Official did a player to player trade as any of us legitimate players do in-game fairly often. So it was lent and not spawned. Spawning would create an additional item which I dont believe happened in this case, but maybe it did.

Either way it's an unhappy story and does reputational damage to all the parties involved in my opinion.

No way does an arkadia advisor have ability to create any item.

Pretty sure I've heard a few times over the years all trades are final.
Congrats to DannyO on his new chip :eyecrazy:

I think your statement of something wrong as well as your supposed good intentions.
And even if you had permission to use it at ARK events, nobody gives you the right to take it on Caly and use it to heal people during an event.
In your supposed excuse, don't forget to mention how CHEAP you got skills for your "good" actions ...

you even try to talk about the abuse well, which my picture about you better sheds light on.

and I know for sure that your statement "90 minutes ..." shit is just as lied as the rest of your contribution ....
you used this chip several times while you were afk.

this lie alone shows me that I don't believe a single word from your post ...

I hope ma has the eggs and finally puts his RULES into force and banishes you for life and all the others who violate it to ensure fair players a fair play!

this is my opinion

-translate by google-

MA can check my logs, i was healed during the Christmas mayhem through a wall and event sent a message about it. I don't have logs enabled so it's up to MA to look.

That being said ark dev's have been notorious for lending out items like this. There was a non dev player seen on the ark moon using a dev smuggler weapon.

Can we just ban arks dev team for corrupting fair game play? oh well, just another nail into a dying game.

Also, Danny obviously deposits heavy.. they aint gonna ban money flow.. that's against a money making objective

There was a non dev player seen on the ark moon using a dev smuggler weapon.

maybe MA should search their database for other "lost" items :eyecrazy:

[...]I suspect that I am probably in the top 10% of players that deposit[...]

With all the respect I had over the years for the guy, I'm sick of seeing this argument as an excuse for cheating. Using an official item to skill up with, is a personal and a very unfair advantage.

This is about the most unfair thing I've seen happen in this game. If it was somebody else using dev-only items you would be here complaining with the rest of us, and you know it.

I honestly thought this was a photoshop thing, can't believe it's real. All I'm reading are poor excuses, this behaviour is unacceptable.

Trust -1
Confidence -1

I'll consider a small withdrawal, just on principle.

Status
Back