Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

Status
BTW I remember us being told by Marko years ago that official avatars couldn't trade or loot etc.

Incorrect, they can definitely do both.
Remember all the mobs spawning near the rig years ago, MA shoot big mob with marco gun, mob hof'd so MA staff traded a few lucky players the loot he received.

By the way

Im sure every item has a unique serial number from the moment it's created. Everything can be traced from day one.

Remember all the mobs spawning near the rig years ago, MA shoot big mob with marco gun, mob hof'd so MA staff traded a few lucky players the loot he received.

Well that's interesting. Thanks for the info. Maybe that all changed when Ark came along. If I could be bothered I go look for the post that said that. Was years ago & I dont really care enough. I'd rather play the game personally :ahh:

I'm pretty sure they stated any mob shot with the marco gun cannot be looted.

I see the posts where Danny O played for many years and did all this good stuff - but there was just this one moment of sillyness.
Probably true, he is all those good things but it just makes me think of this"

"A backpacker is traveling through Ireland when it starts to rain. He decides to wait out the storm in a nearby pub. The only other person at the bar is an older man staring at his drink. After a few moments of silence the man turns to the backpacker and says in a thick Irish accent:

"You see this bar? I built this bar with my own bare hands. I cut down every tree and made the lumber myself. I toiled away through the wind and cold, but do they call me McGreggor the bar builder? No."

He continued "Do you see that stone wall out there? I built that wall with my own bare hands. I found every stone and placed them just right through the rain and the mud, but do they call me McGreggor the wall builder? No."

"Do ya see that pier out there on the lake? I built that pier with my own bare hands, driving each piling deep into ground so that it would last a lifetime. Do they call me McGreggor the pier builder? No."

"But ya fuck one goat.."

I see the posts where Danny O played for many years and did all this good stuff - but there was just this one moment of sillyness.
Probably true, he is all those good things but it just makes me think of this"

"A backpacker is traveling through Ireland when it starts to rain. He decides to wait out the storm in a nearby pub. The only other person at the bar is an older man staring at his drink. After a few moments of silence the man turns to the backpacker and says in a thick Irish accent:

"You see this bar? I built this bar with my own bare hands. I cut down every tree and made the lumber myself. I toiled away through the wind and cold, but do they call me McGreggor the bar builder? No."

He continued "Do you see that stone wall out there? I built that wall with my own bare hands. I found every stone and placed them just right through the rain and the mud, but do they call me McGreggor the wall builder? No."

"Do ya see that pier out there on the lake? I built that pier with my own bare hands, driving each piling deep into ground so that it would last a lifetime. Do they call me McGreggor the pier builder? No."

"But ya fuck one goat.."

Good read... And so fitting to this whole thread...

Just as an aside, why is this chip no good for hunting?

edit: ah, I see it has a concentration period, nevermind.

Last edited:
Im sure every item has a unique serial number from the moment it's created. Everything can be traced from day one.

no, can only be traced backwards as far as the server logs allow them... which is far shorter period of time than you'd believe it should be.

☑ Downplay the offense
☑ Only did it once
☑ Try to convince people they're actually a good person

The "got caught" Trifecta :woot:

this is top notch!!

That being said ark dev's have been notorious for lending out items like this. There was a non dev player seen on the ark moon using a dev smuggler weapon.
Can we just ban arks dev team for corrupting fair game play? oh well, just another nail into a dying game.
Also, Danny obviously deposits heavy.. they aint gonna ban money flow.. that's against a money making objective

The scary thing about this. This is the only instance where the player was caught (to my knowledge). Imagine how many years this may have happened beneath our nose. :eyecrazy:
Though I have my doubts that they will reveal which MA employee or Ark dev gave it, and also got my doubts that they would take any action on either of them. Probably not even against DannyO, he may even get offered a name change so his money can keep rolling.

Money talks Bull shit walks

Curiously, I am seeing many recent posts, which psychologists could well describe as coming from people affected by Stockholm Syndrome, when hostages develop positive feelings for their captors during captivity.
In this case, "captors" seem to include a large group of PP developers, players and their soc mates, and who knows who else next.

1. Understand how this was even made possible by the game mechanics, close the loophole and prevent this from happening again;
2. Take steps to check all other player accounts, to spot any similar current or past abuse;
3. Take financial actions against Arkadia inc. and set an example for all other PPs;
4. Take strong action against the player(s);

Finally, as a community, we should make an effort to keep the debate on rational terms and avoid emotional rants, which would only help divert the attention from the problems that need fixing. And certainly firmly condemn any abuse directed to DannyO or anybody else involved in this investigation, whether Dark Knights members or Arkadia developers.

after read this entire thread over and over again
i think MA won't let koi go for another ocean

so cya dannyO 1month later in fort isslye:)

still need decent statement MA. ty

ps.what a mess ay MindArkDev..The price of honesty&trust is transperancy..and just like you called it SwedishCorp the truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end i will take a exceptional dura official mccomic terminator t10 okies but make ammo(either mindessence,blp,unni ammo cost1),with 10enhancers dokies. Range 99km also dokies :D i won't be caught, going to solo neomax cave,neomax queen&empress okies:cool:

unknown.png

Just wow.......
Even with this guys stuff id still go negative thats my luck.
MA should give everyone else something useful since this guy gotten thier stuff.
Ill take a no decay imk2 okies but make ammo cost 1 okies

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just wondering how one establishes a good enough relationship with a planet partner to borrow such incredible items.

3wop2a.jpg

I'm just wondering how one establishes a good enough relationship with a planet partner to borrow such incredible items.

3wop2a.jpg

Be friends and soc mates with the planet partner ceo before they became a planet partner?

Here is an artistic impression, yet very realistic , of the Average Reaction of the Player Community after knowing that some Officials give away restricted, forbidden Official Items :
then kept and used (and probably even sold) by some players.

Here in full dimension, to better admire it :D --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOFDeWlCPmU&feature=youtu.be

Please MindArk act fast and strong on this issue :yup:

Paul

Last edited:
And dude, youre just a ape. Found a master yet slave?

And dude, youre just "an" ape. Found a master yet slave?

When to Say a or an

The indefinite article is a or an. But how do we know when to say a and when to say an?

The rule is really very simple. It depends on the sound at the start of the following word. (It does not depend on the way we write the following word, it depends on the way we say it.)
a + consonant sound

If the following word starts with a consonant sound, then we say a:

● a cat
● a game of golf
● a human emotion
● a Peruvian
● a very nice lady

an + vowel sound

If the following word starts with a vowel sound, then we say an:

● an apple
● an easy job
● an interesting film
● an old man
● an umbrella

The Importance of Sound

Normally, we pronounce consonant letters with a consonant sound, and vowel letters with a vowel sound. But there are some exceptions. The rule about a or an is still the same. You just need to think about the sound, not the writing. Look at these examples:

vowel letter but consonant sound
●a European country you-ro-pe-an
●a one-day conference won-day
●a university you-ni-ver-si-ty

consonant letter but vowel sound
an honest man
on-est
an hour
our
an FBI agent
eff-bee-ey

ps. in this case "an ape" and for your answer. still no :D
i learn new things everyday since i started this game!
it is never too late to learn.

And dude, youre just "an" ape. Found a master yet slave?

When to Say a or an

The indefinite article is a or an. But how do we know when to say a and when to say an?

The rule is really very simple. It depends on the sound at the start of the following word. (It does not depend on the way we write the following word, it depends on the way we say it.)
a + consonant sound

If the following word starts with a consonant sound, then we say a:

● a cat
● a game of golf
● a human emotion
● a Peruvian
● a very nice lady

an + vowel sound

If the following word starts with a vowel sound, then we say an:

● an apple
● an easy job
● an interesting film
● an old man
● an umbrella

The Importance of Sound

Normally, we pronounce consonant letters with a consonant sound, and vowel letters with a vowel sound. But there are some exceptions. The rule about a or an is still the same. You just need to think about the sound, not the writing. Look at these examples:

vowel letter but consonant sound
●a European country you-ro-pe-an
●a one-day conference won-day
●a university you-ni-ver-si-ty

consonant letter but vowel sound
an honest man
on-est
an hour
our
an FBI agent
eff-bee-ey

ps. in this case "an ape" and for your answer. still no :D
i learn new things everyday since i started this game!
it is never too late to learn.

Slave i told you that you cant come in the big house, the barn its yours, so stfu!

And dude, youre just a ape. Found a master yet slave?

Slave i told you that you cant come in the big house, the barn its yours, so stfu!

How old are you 12? You do know your not helping Danny & you just making your society look worse. This is the quality of future Dark Knights? Now go play in the garden the adults are talking.

Havent seen it mentioned in this thread, but I have seen another player use this prototype regen chip.
Around 6 months ago Ben Cobra was using it.
Got no screenshot to back it up, but I have no doubt about it.

I was hunting big Atrox east of Jurura and died every once in a while.
When I revived I was instantly healed to full health, but there was no one inside the service station!
Turned out Ben Cobra (The Dark Night is his name these days?) was outside the service station using this prototype field generation chip (I scanned him).
He was afk auto using it. Died several times over the hour and was healed instantly after each revive by him.
I didn’t really bother with it and forgot about it until I read this thread today...

Could very well be the same chip, but could also be there is more than one.

Scan all the ubers for additional official tools.

How old are you 12? You do know your not helping Danny & you just making your society look worse. This is the quality of future Dark Knights? Now go play in the garden the adults are talking.

Said sponge bob. Im actually a lot older but the fact is i cant stand ppl like that kind or yours that just reply to be replyed.
It doesnt have to do anything with DK, which is one of the greatest soc.

Said sponge bob. Im actually a lot older but the fact is i cant stand ppl like that kind or yours that just reply to be replyed.

Yup it is. Excellent society.
With an excellent rep!

At least we now know that you soc mates all stand together in this one, backing each other up

So, I won't trust any of your soc for now.

If it was a decent soc, you would all have take a bit of distance of DannyO till it got all sorted out.
That would have been the way to restore trust in your soc.

But as I see it now, you're all alike (which might be totally wrong, but that's the impression you are creating by your idiot posts).

So you don't like yourself because that exactly what your doing. I take your slave comments as racism which means I have every right to reply on an open forum same as you.

FYI. When I started play PE I used to look up to the DK as I society I would only ever dream of getting in. Looks like standards have dropped quite a look in the last few years. If you were in my society you would have been kicked already.

Now behave & help Danny, You are digging yourself into a hole & making the rest of your society look bad.

So you don't like yourself because that exactly what your doing. I take your slave comments as racism which means I have every right to reply on an open forum same as you.

FYI. When I started play PE I used to look up to the DK as I society I would only ever dream of getting in. Looks like standards have dropped quite a look in the last few years. If you were in my society you would have been kicked already.

Now behave & help Danny, You are digging yourself into a hole & making the rest of your society look bad.

As a last reply to this thread, what i wrote was not racism, the guy was searching for a master few months ago and begging for a job. Look more, the thread was like "slave searching for an master" or something like that, so if you didnt get that i was reffering to that you should read better or inform yourself. I told you has nothing to do with DK, but its up to you to understand that.

I dont care.. Dont let the door hit you on the way out.. cya

side note

If you continue to dig deep, you can reach the inner core of the calypso.
which is we don't want to see whats inside of the main core.
some info should be announced, as sharing with community.

or
It may be better that we do not know the information.
don't dig enough buddy!
No one will clear residue for you so-called little information that comes from digging the ground.
You(and your soc buddies) have to clean it for yourself/yourselves
which is you are not good at digging,also cleaning the residue even organizing them for descendants at the moment.:eek:

It have to do a lot with DK, ark dev was in that soc, danny who used devitems was in that soc, cobra (unfortunately we have no proof) who was seen using same chip was also in DK. Im not saying all people in this soc are bad but deff something dodgy was going on invoving members of DK

If you continue to dig deep, you can reach the inner core of the calypso.
which is we don't want to see whats inside of the main core.
some info should be announced, as sharing with community.

or
It may be better that we do not know the information.
don't dig enough buddy!
No one will clear residue for you so called little information that comes from digging the ground.
You have to clean it for yourself.
which is you are not good at digging,also cleaning the residue even organizing them at the moment.:eek:

You should shut up to, trolling trying to get a rise from these guys. We all have one vote here. its called your wallet.

You should shut up to, trolling trying to get a rise from these guys. We all have one vote here. its called your wallet.

right what about if i don't do all this writting on this thread
dannyO is comeback after short time temp lock. right?
and guys doing "abuse with another official,ark dev item" over and over again

and you guys just saying "this happend again" and move on to the grind or whatever you doing in the game
you guys are funny its like annual event!

RCE game with someuser using official,ark dev item makes potential profit hundreds of CLD
and ppl really don't care about it
good spirit right there. cheers

right what about if i don't do all this writting on this thread
dannyO is comeback after short time temp lock. right?
and guys doing "abuse with another official,ark dev item" over and over again

and you guys just saying "this happend again" and move on to the grind or whatever you doing in the game
you guys are funny its like annual event!

RCE game with someuser using official,ark dev item makes potential profit hundreds of CLD
and ppl really don't care about it
good spirit right there. cheers

Sure. You made your point in your first post. Everything since is just noise. You been around long enough to know anything you say won't change anything. I'm done here goodnight troll.

Status
Back