Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

Status
Sure. You made your point in your first post. Everything since is just noise. You been around long enough to know anything you say won't change anything. I'm done here goodnight troll.

The older generation are not used to change, just tolerate and young generation try to change the world

by google translation how is that sound like mate

if someone,some soc abusing some item
many ppl should demand to change wrong,right
and u guys are watching with popcorn
how is your drama going on this thread any amusements?
this buffon trying to make certain point here :D

like every post related with some issue in this PCF
at least 1/3 comment is popcorn lmao
and now you talking im doing trolling?
when did u actually realize im trollin? which comment may i ask

don't say its moms spaghetti

Last edited by a moderator:
As he appears to have deleted the majority of his posts over the past few years, that may be unlikely.

Mmmm. Well maybe he's pulling his mind apart about it, which is a shame if he's in a bad way.

Point is the entire history of the game there have been advantages that once existed and don't anymore. We are not on the same playing field. Mission changes and rewards. People that had imk2 and mod faps with huge advantage over everyone else for over a decade. Not to mention those that copied those items in the game code (when it was possible to do so).

People that abused evade skilling system using acid baths with mod faps to get Godly evade skill.

I could list 500 things that is bollocks about players skills.

I've been taming for 4 years, trying to get skills that was easy just training pets in the old system pre 2009. Then I get scientist and two days later MA say there you go scientist is now a looter skill....suck that up Rick.

I skilled mindforce for 4 years with attack chips to get to force merge (hard as hell) then MA drops noobie Arson UL chips and non-mindforce guys get force merge in months. That was a massive kick in the nuts for me.

Players skilling on other planets with noob gear getting Godly skills gains in months. That was massive bullshit. But it got left unresolved so PP's could survive. Until it went public so MA changed it.

It's all bollocks, so I'm hardly going to get upset over this chip issue. People with level 160 or what ever trying to sell the bullshit message they got it as hard as other players.

These skilling titles we skill for have kind of become meaningless. What value does it have? Who cares anymore? What advantages do skills even provide these days?

We still skill of course, but I haven't felt "impressed" by another players godly skills for the last 5+ or so years. Because all I think is what bullshit did they use to get it.

So Dan can stop stressing, and just come back when MA allow it.

Rick.

Edit: I will never forget when I unlocked commando (years sgo), and almost instantly I "felt tuned" down to accommodate the additional HP gain. Then my commando skill gain was practically reduced to such a drip it felt pointless...it felt I was deliberately tuned to be held back. Then they wonder how we know how the loot return algorithm works...whatever. I switched to mindforce after that. I honestly don't know why I carry on at times.

Last edited:
blablabla story of my life

if I remember correctly the last ban that I know about several players concerning the stuck mob in instance cyclop was 1 year
it is far from being the only one, the player MOSTWANTED some time before had already talked about it, the advantages of official articles or classic articles have been present since long before this case. MA plays time like they always do to make these waves pass

Mmmm. Well maybe he's pulling his mind apart about it, which is a shame if he's in a bad way.

Point is the entire history of the game there have been advantages that once existed and don't anymore. We are not on the same playing field. Mission changes and rewards. People that had imk2 and mod faps with huge advantage over everyone else for over a decade. Not to mention those that copied those items in the game code (when it was possible to do so).

People that abused evade skilling system using acid baths with mod faps to get Godly evade skill.

I could list 500 things that is bollocks about players skills.

I've been taming for 4 years, trying to get skills that was easy just training pets in the old system pre 2009. Then I get scientist and two days later MA say there you go scientist is now a looter skill....suck that up Rick.

I skilled mindforce for 4 years with attack chips to get to force merge (hard as hell) then MA drops noobie Arson UL chips and non-mindforce guys get force merge in months. That was a massive kick in the nuts for me.

Players skilling on other planets with noob gear getting Godly skills gains in months. That was massive bullshit. But it got left unresolved so PP's could survive. Until it went public so MA changed it.

It's all bollocks, so I'm hardly going to get upset over this chip issue. People with level 160 or what ever trying to sell the bullshit message they got it as hard as other players.

These skilling titles we skill for have kind of become meaningless. What value does it have? Who cares anymore? What advantages do skills even provide these days?

We still skill of course, but I haven't felt "impressed" by another players godly skills for the last 5+ or so years. Because all I think is what bullshit did they use to get it.

Rick.

Edit: I will never forget when I unlocked commando (years sgo), and almost instantly I "felt tuned" down to accommodate the additional HP gain. Then my commando skill gain was practically reduced to such a drip it felt pointless...it felt I was deliberately tuned to be held back. Then they wonder how we know how the loot return algorithm works...whatever. I switched to mindforce after that. I honestly don't know why I carry on at times.

This is an insidetrade, a dev giving a tool to a player. Dont you try to downplay this, please. This is a serious blow to this game and to Mindark.

transparency

the only way I can see for MA to recover from this is to allow true transparency. allow all players to see the inventory of all other players through the website login process. once inside the and login verified then you should be able to see the entire inventory that every player has in storage and on self. this way we all can see just who has these items and who has used them to profit over the others. if anyone has a problem with this kind of transparency then they are probably using these items and don't want the rest to know they have been using these items. starting to think that a lot of the older well known players have lots of stuff given to them by MA in hopes the big whales wont withdrawl all and bankrupt MA. the same society and same players are the same ones that own all this stuff in game LA and the like. seems to be severely unbalanced toward the deep pockets while the rest watch and hope for that kind of treatment.

the only way I can see for MA to recover from this is to allow true transparency. allow all players to see the inventory of all other players through the website login process. once inside the and login verified then you should be able to see the entire inventory that every player has in storage and on self. this way we all can see just who has these items and who has used them to profit over the others. if anyone has a problem with this kind of transparency then they are probably using these items and don't want the rest to know they have been using these items. starting to think that a lot of the older well known players have lots of stuff given to them by MA in hopes the big whales wont withdrawl all and bankrupt MA. the same society and same players are the same ones that own all this stuff in game LA and the like. seems to be severely unbalanced toward the deep pockets while the rest watch and hope for that kind of treatment.

I really don't like this idea. I have nothing to hide but this could be used for market manipulation and make trading really awkward. There is a thread here about solutions to stop this being an option in future.

I agree with Bonnie, this is a terrible idea

This is an insidetrade, a dev giving a tool to a player. Dont you try to downplay this, please. This is a serious blow to this game and to Mindark.

no damned different than the hundreds of PP and Mindark avatars, both secret and not so secret that get hundreds of dollars worth of ped monthly to blow however the hell they have, as has happened since day one, and even before that when there was only one planet.

only possible difference is it was one item... not hundreds, impacting markup of various auction prices all over the economy daily...

Last edited:
the only way I can see for MA to recover from this is to allow true transparency. allow all players to see the inventory of all other players through the website login process. once inside the and login verified then you should be able to see the entire inventory that every player has in storage and on self. this way we all can see just who has these items and who has used them to profit over the others. if anyone has a problem with this kind of transparency then they are probably using these items and don't want the rest to know they have been using these items.

Someone didn't think this through....horrible idea.

Someone didn't think this through....horrible idea.

Yes, horrible idea... but a counter on the items in game would be nice... if this Field Chip's item info screen said something like 1 of 10 we'd know there is only 10 in game... same could go for every other item in game to help determine rarity of items, etc.

Yes, horrible idea... but a counter on the items in game would be nice... if this Field Chip's item info screen said something like 1 of 10 we'd know there is only 10 in game... same could go for every other item in game to help determine rarity of items, etc.

I like this idea of having a counter on items.

But how would that prevent a situation like this from happening?

Ok so you know there are 10 in game...that helps in no way to determine if a player is secretly using one of these or if they are only on official avatars.

All that does is to help with determining price of items which is nothing about what we are trying to prevent.

The avatar in question has been temporarily locked while this issue is being investigated.

internal_investigation.jpg

Ludvig, any update yet?

internal_investigation.jpg

Ludvig, any update yet?

Let me quote myself from page 9:

The avatar in question has been temporarily locked while this issue is being investigated.

Temporarly locked in his apartment skilling up Bio?

Yes, you will treat this same as you treated EP IV Blueprint question during AMA. "Issue is complicated, we need more time to look at it. We will answer next week."

Its been like 15 months since that statement and nothing happened. No answer, no feedback. Now it will be the same. No response or some shady answer without any explaination how this guy got this item...

i don't agree with dannyo, and i think what he did is wrong (so is the staff person who gave him the chip in the first place). but he is also stupid imo. why would he do this in an apartment at a TP where people go all the time and you show up on "nearby". If he was smart, he would have found some remote spot in the ocean to sit there all day. nobody goes out there, lol. Dummy.:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Let that be a lesson to all you wanna be afk skilling cheaters out there, don't do it at a populated TP. :wise:

#justsayin

People are using ultra eco healing gear to gain skills while AFK?

i don't agree with dannyo, and i think what he did is wrong (so is the staff person who gave him the chip in the first place). but he is also stupid imo. why would he do this in an apartment at a TP where people go all the time and you show up on "nearby". If he was smart, he would have found some remote spot in the ocean to sit there all day. nobody goes out there, lol. Dummy.:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Let that be a lesson to all you wanna be afk skilling cheaters out there, don't do it at a populated TP. :wise:

#justsayin

Dont give them ideas you dont know if there are players who might have borrowed prototype herman ark and prototype rage cost like 2 pec.. they can start skilling in pvp zone between 2 not so popular LA and skill all day :D

Status
Back