Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

Status
Come on guys calm down or you'll get the thread locked :(

Ludvig has been reading this thread a lot, let's hope MA is taking it seriously for once...

Not really sure what youre hoping for, DannyO already explained the basics of how this came to be, only thing MA are gonna say is we have looked into this matter the avatar in question has been (warned/temp banned/perma banned) and the official who lent him the device has been (warned/fired) ofc no way to verify that. We and planet partners strive to create trust and a fair enviroment for all and to ensure similar incident wont happen again we will make all dev items account bound and life goes on.

Not really sure what youre hoping for, DannyO already explained the basics of how this came to be, only thing MA are gonna say is we have looked into this matter the avatar in question has been (warned/temp banned/perma banned) and the official who lent him the device has been (warned/fired) ofc no way to verify that. We and planet partners strive to create trust and a fair enviroment for all and to ensure similar incident wont happen again we will make all dev items account bound and life goes on.

Yeah, regarding DannyO's situation that will probably be the outcome.

But what about this one? Are we gonna ignore it?

Havent seen it mentioned in this thread, but I have seen another player use this prototype regen chip.
Around 6 months ago Ben Cobra was using it.
Got no screenshot to back it up, but I have no doubt about it.

I was hunting big Atrox east of Jurura and died every once in a while.
When I revived I was instantly healed to full health, but there was no one inside the service station!
Turned out Ben Cobra (The Dark Night is his name these days?) was outside the service station using this prototype field generation chip (I scanned him).
He was afk auto using it. Died several times over the hour and was healed instantly after each revive by him.
I didn’t really bother with it and forgot about it until I read this thread today...

Could very well be the same chip, but could also be there is more than one.

This post was the moment i couldnt resist it anymore and i just have to replay to this mess ....YES THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE ! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
This is real money game everything cost real money !
Danny is not the problem here ... worst case he get banned bad for him but world goes on !
MY PROBLEM IS that MA OFFICALS give away offial only items to players ?! ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING ME HOW ABOUT U GIVE ME 100K PED ON TRADE AND WE LL KEEP IT BETWEEN US OK ?!

ZERO TRUST !!
In next few weeks i am going to turn all my gear into ped and withdraw it in a single transaction ok sweedish boys ?
This is what u deserve and if 100 more players like me do it at the same time( goodbye 65k ped from me ) u ll be fucked ! Then may be just then u ll start to respect your player base like you should !

This is how u troll boys ...sad thing is i am not only trolling but actually considering saying goodbye to a rigged game like this one !

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...?315309-Thorifoid-Berserker-Mace-FEN-Edition-!

Do you want to edit your post ?

This post was the moment i couldnt resist it anymore and i just have to replay to this mess ....YES THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE ! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Danny is not the problem here ... worst case he get banned bad for him but world goes on !
MY PROBLEM IS that MA OFFICALS give away offial only items to players ?! ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING ME HOW ABOUT U GIVE ME 100K PED ON TRADE AND WE LL KEEP IT BETWEEN US OK ?!

ZERO TRUST !!
In next few weeks i am going to turn all my gear into ped and withdraw it in a single transaction ok sweedish boys ?
This is what u deserve and if 100 more players like me do it at the same time( goodbye 65k ped from me ) u ll be fucked ! Then may be just then u ll start to respect your player base like you should !

This is how u troll boys ...sad thing is i am not only trolling but actually considering saying goodbye to a rigged game like this one !

As far as been stated in here it wasnt ma offical that gave the item away but a planet partner. But do agree on it being joke and tbh im glad certain things like how the loot system really works is not disclosed to planet partners at least thats my understanding anyways.

I notice that it is always the same people who remain silent when the subject talk about cheating. a coincidence can be :dunno:

I notice that it is always the same people who remain silent when the subject talk about cheating. a coincidence can be :dunno:

I also noticed you did not comment on my sweat threat you sweat bandit you :mad:

I am gonna start this post regardless of that i belong to DK and will try to be objective here. As Bruud said i belive this chip came from Cobra.Being said this i might even get kicked from soc who knows. This past week before this i noticed a very strange behavior by Danny. He logged in very very early for first time and didnt reply back on chat which he always does and is very communicative person. Now i had a inch something was wrong since this happend this past few days. I belive he should deserve a temporary ban for this since the skills he choosed to skill with this chip are completly usless to me if u ask me. I would even recommend stripping off all biotropic which is probably most of it his own until past week. So like he said i think he didnt use this chip much at all that was only strange behaviour i noticed from him. But punishing him by taking all biotropic and temporary ban would be hard enough punishment i belive. Since this is a person who looks forward to logg into this game every day. I belive temporary ban could be biggest punishment u could do to him. On the other hand i consider like i said using this chip as bloody stupid. But we all do mistakes so he should be punished like i said in that way. But still try not to forget all good he done for this game shouldnt be erased either. He has been extremly helpful to newcomers from the first day i started this game and still is. He always had time to give an advice and did many cool things,not like some other ubers that dont ever ever reply on their msg they think they are sky high.... This is a guy who truly loves the game and tryed to promote it himself also best way he could. So if u ask me now with this Loot 2.0 i dont know if many of u understand but we need much more new players so we make MU so this new 2.0 loot would actually work. Everything is pure tt now since new players dont stay in game long. We need players like him to show them hospitality and we should all not try to forget what he did dont get me wrong but this kind of childish attacks should stop we are all adults. MA will take it in its hands. The guy is even trying to never play the game again which is actually very sad since he played it for so long. Even tho i still see forward that u come back to this game and many others i belive if u see this Danny because of what u did in past,take a break and do ur punishment. So lets try to stay objecitve and adult not hatefull like kids. He will get punished anyway.

Last edited:

I never understood that attitude that just because someone is your "friend" or you know him you have to defend everything he does like a robot. So if you get kicked for having an opinion, move forward and don't look back.

I'm sure he's a decent guy with a moment of poor judgement (like we all have). Some punishment could be in place, but more importantly I hope MA makes changes so this doesn't happen again, ever.

Thanks for sharing.

I am gonna start this post regardless of that i belong to DK and will try to be objective here.

<insert obvious emotional/paid damage control text of wall here>

So lets try to stay objecitve and adult not hatefull like kids. He will get punished anyway.

Ok I will be fully objectively list the situation below:

1) He used a dev-item that he is not allowed to use to gain skills for getting an edge over other players or to be later sold for real money.

2) He got caught doing it and admitted to it.

3) He did this which risk putting Mindark, planet partners and his own societys reputation at risk.

4) As this thread proves, trust for Mindark, Arkadia and the society are at risk. Thus this could lead to both reputational and financial loss for Mindark and Arkadia.

Looking at this objectively do you still think a temp ban is enough?

Last edited:
imagination, so called

I am gonna start this post regardless of that i belong to DK and will try to be objective here.
As Bruud said i belive this chip came from Cobra.Being said this i might even get kicked from soc who knows.
This past week before this i noticed a very strange behavior by Danny.
He logged in very very early for first time and didnt reply back on chat which he always does and is very communicative person.

Now i had a inch something was wrong since this happend this past few days.
I belive he should deserve a temporary ban for this since,
the skills he choosed to skill with this chip are completly usless to me if u ask me.
I would even recommend stripping off all biotropic which is probably most of it his own until past week.

So like he said i think he didnt use this chip much at all that was only strange behaviour i noticed from him.
But punishing him by taking all biotropic and temporary ban would be hard enough punishment i belive.
Since this is a person who looks forward to logg into this game every day.

I belive temporary ban could be biggest punishment u could do to him.

On the other hand i consider like i said using this chip as bloody stupid.
But we all do mistakes so he should be punished like i said in that way.
But still try not to forget all good he done for this game shouldnt be erased either.
He has been extremly helpful to newcomers from the first day i started this game and still is.
He always had time to give an advice and did many cool things,not like some other ubers that dont ever ever reply on their msg they think they are sky high....

This is a guy who truly loves the game and tryed to promote it himself also best way he could.
So if u ask me now with this Loot 2.0 i dont know if many of u understand
but we need much more new players so we make MU so this new 2.0 loot would actually work.

Everything is pure tt now since new players dont stay in game long.

We need players like him to show them hospitality and we should all not try to forget what he did dont get me wrong but this kind of childish attacks should stop we are all adults, MA will take it in its hands.
The guy is even trying to never play the game again which is actually very sad since he played it for so long.
Even tho i still see forward that u come back to this game and many others i belive if u see this Danny because of what u did in past, take a break and do ur punishment.
So lets try to stay objecitve and adult not hatefull like kids.
He will get punished anyway.

first of all thanks for the sharing

secondly legibility,visybility what you wrote(your welcome i pressed few Enters while "quoting" for others)

lastly " did anyone heard of loot2.0 half of EU players left EU, did anyone heard of DannyO~... its too early to finish this sentence what im actually think of " i will re-write/edit last half later, what im think of when MA statment is cleary announced later.

ZERO TRUST !!

i can't win this game because im not swedish, this kinda joke makes me laugh every fkin time m8:cool:
totally agreed

Getting "a little bit of skill" is one thing. What seems to have been done here is something totally different. DannyO has not exactly demonstrated a lack of financial means. If he wanted to use a mod resto to the same purpose he could have, but he didn't.

A Mod Resto costs about 600 PED/week, if it were run continuously 24 hours/day, in Mind Essence and decay.

By comparison, the Prototype Regeneration Chip used here costs 15.12 PED of synthetic mind essence per week. While the decay of the chip is not currently disclosed to the public, if it's designed to the same scale as a Mod resto it would likely cost about 23 PED of decay, for a combined total weekly cost of 38.12 PED/week.

That is a weekly savings of about 562 PED, roughly equivalent to the revenue of 185 Calypso Land Deeds.

That in and of itself isn't chump change.

Factor in the skillgains from this chip, which likely out-weigh those of a Mod Resto (otherwise it wouldn't have been abused), and you're looking at a serious profit margin if you were to funnel those skills to alts, friends, or soc mates for going to market.

Even if the skills were not going to market, the user of the chip would still gain the obvious benefit of unlocking all the highest end restoration chips, which out-perform the Mod Resto, as well as side skills which give HP and overall utility in avatar capability.
The benefit of gaining these skills, at this scale, represents thousands of PED savings vs using a Mod resto to reach the same level. It represents tens, possibly hundreds, of thousands of PED savings vs chipping those skills in.

Conclusion: This is not exactly a small matter.

thanks to the CJ, worth to find your old thread for referring FEN imp fap
(you understood hidden meaning compared to my insufficient/shady English skills, astonishing CLD profit comparison from Captain jack)

and dannyO with official tp chip,does this thingy involved with investigation as well? or its just another " MA owned " item on wiki/surface but actually user using it item "

imagine that couple of sec while he concentrate for chraging tp-chip was the only chance ppl will caught the chips existency on scanned info on EU-window. that was 2019-12-10(UTC+9)
and still can't copy what they saw :D somehow i can't copy the item...or didn't updated for copy item..

TP Chip

All I am prepared to say at this stage is that the TP chip was NOT given or traded to me by a MA Official Avatar or an MA employee.
DannyO

-posted by me&myself earlier, sequentially-
question at this point, whats dannyO's profession lv of Translocator
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Activity&id=44

we already know how dannyO skillin bio in his apt,also cooltime
tremendously(90%) low than norm adj-imp-mod resto(proto 3.0S,resto 30.0S)
also huge skill gain compare to what he actually spent
"1 M.E " ,chip has exceptional durability by itself

DannyO is uber biotrophic,skillin in his apt(for somepoint being the best,as competition with other)
what about teleportation level? how did he even skilling?
in conclusion, whats DannyO's translocator lv? if anyone know,heard of. ty
if i were dannyO after lv100 bio, def going to grind those tp-chip for almost impossible to skillin in regular way(unless if you are wormhole guy,if that kinda service exist :D)

Are you some sort of Halfwit?

You really think I don't have better things to do than to TP around the planets trying to gain skills from a TP Chip?

What good would that be, smart arse?

Anybody who knows me, will know I grind big mobs...….….. I have a mod resto which I use all the time and an imp fap for crits, which I use for hunting...…….. the field heal chip is useless to hunt with, try some of the limited ones in game and you will know!!

Yes I gained a few skills, and for my sins and I will either been banned permanently or if I am fortunate it will be temporary...…. I am sure MA will take away any skills I gained.

Well actually, I do think you had the time to (ab)use the tp chip. Same as you did with the heal chip.
You apparently had all the time to skill in your apartment.
So why would it be strange to think you would use that tp chip as well??

What's the difference?

-posted by me&myself earlier-
exactly, he find out where he can skilling field chip
without caught for short time period(90minutes:confused:) based on DannyO said
but it could be days,weeks,months...years(thats why MA locked his ava for investigation for tracking logs) traded with what,with whom,how long did he holding two MA owned,ark dev items etc

Here you made 2 notable remarks.

From what Danny wrote, I reasonably figure that Danny had known from another UBER-player that such Uber had been using an Official Teleporting Chip for some time : then he (Danny) supposedly bought the chip from that player.

-->Maybe Danny thought that the use of an Official Teleporting Chip, after all, wasn't so "illegal" since the uber-seller had already been doing it : I reasonably guess that, probably, before buying the chip Danny discussed about that "legal subject" with the previous owner of the Item(?) And, of course : how did the seller of the chip receive that TP chip ? One might think that the seller received it from an Official(?)

Call for Disclosure : Since some "successful ubers" now might be suspected of similarly using Official-Items (=items unaccessible/forbidden to all "mere mortals"), it would be cool if they spontaneously declare that they have not done/are not doing such things. They obviously can also stay silent, or -of course- lie , but I wish that sooner or later the truth on the matter will emerge.

Paul
thanks to the paul for sharing some thoughts..still ambiguous how chip inside of dannyO's pocket in these days. still king of the eco among all (L),(UL),adj,FEN chips(99km range 1M.E on use, teleport to hom: yes?)

i should finish what i started earlier◀guilty as charged :D

PS. if you are grown man, fully admit "why you charged" "what you charged for" "don't make other ppl defend for your sin because ' i have seen it ' you were using it, caputred the moment once in a lifetime. " it doesn't matter how much u depo, how many skills you have, how good person you are inside of game,community

Havent seen it mentioned in this thread, but I have seen another player use this prototype regen chip.
Around 6 months ago Ben Cobra was using it.
Got no screenshot to back it up, but I have no doubt about it.
I was hunting big Atrox east of Jurura and died every once in a while.
When I revived I was instantly healed to full health, but there was no one inside the service station!
Turned out Ben Cobra (The Dark Night is his name these days?) was outside the service station using this prototype field generation chip (I scanned him).
He was afk auto using it. Died several times over the hour and was healed instantly after each revive by him.
I didn’t really bother with it and forgot about it until I read this thread today...

Could very well be the same chip, but could also be there is more than one.
↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓
Looks really bad. Arkadia Dev Team seems to be the source of these items, and their "old" friends are more or less corrupted. The end may be near.

PS. need statment MA,ty

At the end of the road all this drama will be so insignificant.

Perhaps, it already is.
:woot:

this incident really stinks anyways
thanks for reading, have a lovely day

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I will be fully objectively list the situation below:

1) He used an dev-item that he is not allowed to use to gain skills for getting an edge over other players or to be later sold for real money.

2) He got caught doing it and admitted to it.

3) He did this which risk putting Mindark, planet partners and his own societys reputation at risk.

4) As this thread proves, trust for Mindark, Arkadia and the society is at risk. Thus this couls lead to both reputational and financial loss for Mindark and Arkadia.

Looking at this objectively do you still think a temp ban is enough?

Can't be explained better . Legend post :) MA gave planet partners an items so they can make their event slighty better for players . MA don't deserve that shit fest

And as some players already told they saw him selling Bio skill in auction . I am almost 100% sure that i did saw him too an 50ped chip or so

maybe a good time to add some further explanations, even when they maybe surprise some of the nutheads here. ;)

my old and very first appartment is in OWH, far down in the gamma tower next to both beach and tradecenter.

i usually tend to watch my surroundings when i run around, like check my radar for dots of any color, and also use the friendlist nearby feature most times.

what made me curious was a greendot even further down, in the epsilon tower. after noticing dannyo several times when running by caring about my own issues, i thought i'm gonna stalk him and check out his appartment, in case he really has one down there.

after checking 21 floors i found out he just don't has one, so more curiosity. flew up to the roof, jumped down on a balcony, turned around and there he was, simple as that.

in the meantime, my former friend starkiller couldn't stop messaging me, hence why he's on the screenshot. but let's blame him or me maybe, makes alot of sense i guess...

:girl:

btw, it's done:

1. Thank you for clearing this up Zen, rumour was you were tipped off.

2. Guess DannyO must have done something wrong, as when I go into the apartment, which isn’t owned by anyone, I don’t show up as a green dot?

3. You can walk straight into that apartment, so why did you need to fly up.. and jump from your craft onto the right balcony, that was a bit of luck as he wasn’t on the top floor?

4. Weren’t you and another avatar in Dark Knights, I hear people saying you were both a bit weird and you left, just before DannyO was gonna kick you?

5. From what I hear maybe you are not so squeaky clean.... remember the Armor/Plate bug Zen?

Thank you!

hes from dark night(squirrel) soc no?

never_argue_with_stupid_people.jpg

Proverbs
26:4~26:5
Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself.
Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes.

2141_5798_2817.jpg

And dude, youre just a ape. Found a master yet slave?

2. Guess DannyO must have done something wrong, as when I go into the apartment, which isn’t owned by anyone, I don’t show up as a green dot?

3. You can walk straight into that apartment, so why did you need to fly up.. and jump from your craft onto the right balcony, that was a bit of luck as he wasn’t on the top floor?

4. Weren’t you and another avatar in Dark Knights, I hear people saying you were both a bit weird and you left, just before DannyO was gonna kick you?

5. From what I hear maybe you are not so squeaky clean.... remember the Armor/Plate bug Zen?

Thank you!

I think it's great how you're not just riding DannyO in the shit with these statements.
who can count 1 + 1 here will be very grateful for your answer

legendary answer
maybe you should consider writing such statements rather via PM: D
I'm celebrating this answer

make my day :ahh: thanks mate:laugh:

i am the only one to blame, that this issue has been brought to the public, noone else.

dannyo was the greendot, and you don't see many of those at omegaton west usually. i've only checked the 8 appartment terminals in all 21 floors, not the appartments inside, and him not owning an apt there made me curious and chase his dot on the radar. flying up to the roof and then jumping down the direction of the dot was just my first guess, and it kinda "worked" perfectly. yes i know i'm noisy, no need to mention that.

yes i was, together with eleni, quite some years ago. nothing bad happened and we didn't leave in anger. it's just that we both hated 99% hi-bye-gz in socchat, and i even stated that publicly in my current soc CRT already. i prefer real chats about god and the whole world, and rather not have to say hi, bye or gz 500 times each day. it's nearly spam in my very humble opinion! :laugh:

i remember a shitload of bugs, because i'm a coder with a very high sense for quality, unlike mindark. let me be very clear on the fact, that i've never ever abused a bug for personal gains, even when i knew about em.

the only exception was buttsliding long time ago, but what besides the incredible fun was my gain, and who didn't love it back then, hm?

:dunce:

thank you too & have a nice time

literally every post this user has made so far: Welp, Danny's going down, might as well go with him!

"I Could Stand In the Middle Of Fifth Avenue And Shoot Somebody And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters" - Donald Trump

Such a shame to see all this on the forum.

Last edited:
Danny's post page 11 post #103

As a fellow brit, I'm sure your original intentions were totally honourable helping the event. I don't want people banned or sacked.

Nor do I want your Ava that must be a good 15 years old killed off over a stupid mistake. Especially the money you pumped in.

I for one will not agree that your rep is totally destroyed, there's been much worse in EU over the years. Maybe turn the clock back on your bio skill from the day you borrowed it, then let's move on.

I'm not getting emotional over it. Yes the game does sh*t it shouldn't. In 6 months there will be another scandal... whatever.

Forget it Dan, see you back in game soon.

Rick.

Edit: just laughing to myself. Look at it like this Dan... "it's Epic street cred, that went public". Danny O; the man that got to play with an MA chip. Rock on.... love that actually.

Last edited:
Thought I'd lighten up the thread a little bit with this pic from way back of MA staff invading the rig as Wastelanders. Here myself and another avatar were healing him! I found it ironic.

As a fellow brit, I'm sure your original intentions were totally honourable helping the event. I don't want people banned or sacked.

Nor do I want your Ava that must be a good 15 years old killed off over a stupid mistake. Especially the money you pumped in.

I for one will not agree that your rep is totally destroyed, there's been much worse in EU over the years. Maybe turn the clock back on your bio skill from the day you borrowed it, then let's move on.

I'm not getting emotional over it. Yes the game does sh*t it shouldn't. In 6 months there will be another scandal... whatever.

Rick.

Completely agreed with you Rick. This situation must be clarified by MA, especially since it seems another person was also using this CHIP and DannyO also has the Official Teleportation Chip, which should be sorted and corrected.

Despite all that, i dont think this incident should permanently tarnish the reputation of such an old timer in this game. Lets just sort all this story, fullfill the sentence and move on.

Completely agreed with you Rick. This situation must be clarified by MA, especially since it seems another person was also using this CHIP and DannyO also has the Official Teleportation Chip, which should be sorted and corrected.

Despite all that, i dont think this incident should permanently tarnish the reputation of such an old timer in this game. Lets just sort all this story, fullfill the sentence and move on.

Sure: as no one was robbed etc. If it was a gun, it might have been a different issue. Anyhow field chips need to charge, so as Danny said, it's no good for hunting anyway.

I actually think it's really cool, he got to try it out. Lucky bugger. Let's call it day on the whole issue.

Going in game.

Rick.

Rick.

Edit: just laughing to myself. Look at it like this Dan... "it's Epic street cred, that went public". Danny O; the man that got to play with an MA chip. Rock on.... love that actually.

I think whatever level player you are, we are all human, and if something is put your hand, probably 99% of the players would have used it.

He should be punished, and the skills removed, but to ban him is harsh for something we all would have probably done!

Remove these items and it removes the temptation.

Thought I'd lighten up the thread a little bit with this pic from way back of MA staff invading the rig as Wastelanders. Here myself and another avatar were healing him! I found it ironic.

That was the day I got a crit hit on star for 1 damage with my breer ma1. I might have a scan pic of one of those Wastelanders somewhere. :laugh:

BTW I remember us being told by Marko years ago that official avatars couldn't trade or loot etc. I also remember Dave's & a few others like Skam's being locked before they started working with MA. Skam became Hanna etc.

Shouldn't be surprising to anyone posting here.

This seems to have turned into a "witch hunt" which I think is wrong. What's the aim here? I'm not taking sides & I dont know him but I'm sure he doesn't need e-mails hoping he & his family die.

The stress of real life right now is getting to us all over the world, & EVERYBODY should be concentrating on family friends. If you don't have family or friends go help a neighbour. If you dont have or dont get on with any of those maybe you need to wonder why.

Starting new society. "Make EU great again" Make Danny leader I'm guessing he learned a lot about himself in the last few days.

Status
Back