Banned from #trade, and #calytrade

Status

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
The cartels have spoken and now its MA's problem.

I have been banned from the supposedly public #trade, and #calytrade channels.

No clear idea as to why, except that clearly I upset some meaningless, petty people. Either in DannyO's thread, or by normal selling operations in game. ( people selling bullseye 8 were quite upset I would not maintain their ridiculous markups)

If MA wants this game to have players of my caliber you will correct this issue for such behavior as it is in clear violation of the EULA. (this impacts my ability to sell and play)

Imagine new players getting banned like this....not good for the game.

Take control of the main trade channels, and please investigate this highly damaging act to your revenues and exposure.

I will unleash AI onto all public social media which will consistently post this experience and warnings to any potential customers if this is not resolved.

Whoever it was that banned me from these, you are a useless fool.

Thanks in advance.

:(

That's F'd up. Hope it's quickly resolved

I have been banned from the supposedly public #trade, and #calytrade channels.

No clear idea as to why, except that clearly I upset some meaningless, petty people. Either in DannyO's thread, or by normal selling operations in game. ( people selling bullseye 8 were quite upset I would not maintain their ridiculous markups)

If MA wants this game to have players of my caliber you will correct this issue for such behavior as it is in clear violation of the EULA. (this impacts my ability to sell and play)

Imagine new players getting banned like this....not good for the game.

Take control of the main trade channels, and please investigate this highly damaging act to your revenues and exposure.

I will unleash AI onto all public social media which will consistently post this experience and warnings to any potential customers if this is not resolved.

Whoever it was that banned me from these, you are a useless fool.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry to hear this happened Forgo. This is not something that any one player should have control over as it is a main avenue of trade within the game. Please MA take a look at this.

Please submit a support case for resolution before you use AI on social media to cause harm to the game.

If MA wants this game to have players of my caliber.

Bit of a yikes.

Why punish MA (an us all) when this was clearly some player on a power trip.

:(

Last edited:
Welcome to entropia :)

Thanks, yeah someone got butthurt, and its dangerous to have these kinds of people in charge of these channels.

Great inspiration though,

My company is now working on a partnership with a much larger company to facilitate consumer protections and warnings on social media when certain products are mentioned.

Also, a random souvenir I have, out of a set, which I appreciate.

Ah killabee, repeating the same message I sent him in pm regarding a concerted effort to rip you off.

So who moderate this channels ? On other hand Forgo threat of this kind are not helping nobody.
Good luck resolve this problem

Really makes me wondering who is in charge of moderating those channels. Like others also have said, the moderation of those channels shouldn't be done by players.

They are player owned, someone complained about me advertising a space flight in caly trade ( leaving from caly) and I got a warning from the mod. Discussed it with him and he said actually the complainant was wrong.

You can see sometimes see who is in charge with /listmemembers but with the huge channels it doesn’t list everyone. The moderators have an @

I have forwarded your concerns to MindArk, and would suggest you send in a support case if have issues or concerns ingame.

However, the threats and language in the OP are absolutely unacceptable on this forum, so I am shutting this down for violations of multiple rules.

Just to clarify something: All # channels are player created, and not moderated by MindArk.

Status
Back