PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Prowler
    Aurisk Morey Kenbi
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images

Public apology on how I lied while renting stores.

Got the shop back! It's resolved! Thank you @DJ Kracker for being an awesome mediator. Lets end the drama now.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next to the Ketchup, and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
    Bare BareBones Bones
    Society
    Skillin Villains
    Images
    I am floored you could have done this.

It takes some brass ones to come before your fellow players and admit your mistake.

Good luck to you
    Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
    11 October 1884 7 November 1962

Hego Damask II
    Society
    Soldiers of Redemption
    Unfortunate news, the shop rent at Medusa Bazaar is very tempting, i just dont have enough goods daily to start one yet.

However, i can confirm when i have asked the same question from you a few months ago, you told me all the items would go to the new owner if he claims the shop.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Inherent Marxus Legends
    Society
    Dirty Dingos
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by morey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So, as we all know, I rent and manage the stores at Medusa Bazaar. A couple of months ago gdog rented the store from me and I lied to him about being able to claim items within a shop. Thus this became a huge liability and risk for all shop owners.

In the original statement i have said that if a shop was claimed, all items would go to the player's planet storage and not the new owner.

I want to apologize that I was committing fraud by ignoring the original contract, and I apologize for putting all these shop owners at risk due to my selfish intents. Without a shop deed all items in a shop are at risk.
    That is a weird thing to lie about and an even weirder thing to confess to imo... I'm sure that at least some of the renters knew how this works and knew that their items were at risk, and for the others that didn't, yes, it's misleading to tell them that when it's not true, but I think 'fraud' is a pretty strong word here. Yes technically it fits the definition but I feel like it's a bit of an exaggeration. 'Deceived', sure, 'Fraud', I dunno...

Anyway there's no need to mislead people in this way. Just tell them the truth and deal only with people that trust you. I have items in my shops that are on consignment from other players and I give no collateral whatsoever, it's all based on a verbal agreement and I only pay them after it sells and after I take my cut.

Those that have been around as long as you and I know that your reputation in the game will go a long way when doing business, because a good reputation can be leveraged to get good clients/tenants and good deals.

When you have a good reputation, If individuals don't trust you, then that's their loss. That's how I look at it.

Be honest and trustworthy and build a great reputation.

Cheers o/

Legends
    Complete Armor Guide <--- Find out everything there is to know about Armor
    My Armor Shops at Twin Peaks mall, 2nd floor: Mayhem Armor Shop, Robot Armor Shop, Animal Armor Shop
    Rent an Armor set: Legends' Unlimited Armor Rentals

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    milton osga hastings
    Society
    The Ministry
    If you lied once for your own personal benefit, who guarantees that you won't do it again or everything else you say is bs? Nothing. Shame on you buddy.

Quite sad from the manager of the stores at Medusa.

Did someone threaten you to come here and admit before they blew the whistle? Who can also guarantee that you won't create a fake account and continue doing whatever ?

On a final note, that's why Entropia Universe and MA should make an effort to perform regularly KYC checks on their players (and there's no excuse, there are 3rd party companies that do this).

Not only guarantees a safer environment for the players, but also would prevent that some of the existing fake accounts, alts and other "abnormal situations" would stop happening - obviously this wouldn't stop my supposed wife to make an miltonina osganina avatar and me disappearing from the game.... oh wait...

over and out.

Prowler
    Aurisk Morey Kenbi
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Hi all, this thread was created with the attempt to get a shop of EI Fund's back without MA involvement (Medusa Floor 4 Shop 6), which ultimately failed and we need MA help here.

Summary of what happened:
    1. gdog was a previous renter at Medusa Bazaar F4S6. The store's rent and collateral was paid by his mentor Ben Tony Dover late 2019.
    2. Jan 2020 Divinity tried give the store to another shopkeeper to run, only realize that we could not claim the store due to a bound item placed there.
    3. Jan 2020 I asked gdog to remove the bound item from the shop to which he declined and refused.
    4. Jan 2020 Divinity submitted multiple support tickets to MA to clear this shop claim issue. No response yet.
    5. April 2020 I messaged gdog's mentor Tony and his friend who used to rent right next to him and ask them to contact gdog for me to remove the item from the shop. The response was Tony recommending me to just do the apology that gdog wants, and get the shop. Tony will boot him after.
    6. The apology message became a new thread with specific requirements by gdog.

This exchange happened while I was streaming at the time. A summary video can be found here on how we ended up at this thread exactly.

Summary Video (5min):
    https://youtu.be/XWmRQCuPSdM

Full Video (58min):
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/587871386

For those of your who were there during the live stream. Feel free to comment now

Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    I'm so confused by this thread...
    Last edited by Angel O2 Mercer; 04-10-2020 at 09:27.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Titans Of Space
    Images
    Who is carrying the deed for that shop ?

SoReal's Quad-Wing Equus Warp Services.
    Arkadia Shop : Celeste Island 2

TOS Normandie Pilot: PM me in game or in forum for flight/skilling details.

Elite
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ford Zippo LincolnMercury
    Society
    cB | Crimson Blades
    Images
    "If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...ad.php?t=65574 - PVP GLOBALS

Renter basically utilized a technicality/poor wording choice in description of contract before choosing to rent. Then when he defaults he bitches about it like a GOD damn SIMP. Hijacks owners store... what a cuck.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast