Dedicated Full-Time Community Manager

Detritus

Sel-requested Deactivation
Detritus the Troll
just curious, what happened with this?

I know it has been a while since I’ve last been able to engage with you here. Although I believe we’ve done a lot of good with Entropia Universe in the last year, one area I still strive to improve significantly is the continuous communication between us, MindArk, and the Entropia Universe community. To this end, we have recently hired a dedicated full-time community manager, who will not just engage with the community here on the forum and on other platforms, but will work to maintain continuous communication between developers and the community in new and creative ways. She will introduce herself to you all shortly.

who cares anyways? what do you think she/he will tell you?
"comunity" manager at MA is my sense of humor, ha ha.:girl:

MindArk gave me a free gold card and when I came back to Entropia this month I checked Nea's to find a sweating circle. Asked in local where to find a sweating group and MindArk immediately told me where to find one. My luck has also been quite good and within half an hour I was personally invited to a soc, so I presume the community manager(s) want me playing :)

MindArk does this every few years. The new dedicated community manager makes some forum posts for a couple months then disapears. A few years later, someone else naive enough to try it is found.

it was Darkaruki who was supposed to play this role, but it did not go as planned :nutkick:

I reckon due to the coronavirus they had to fire her prematurely?

Perhaps it's the friends we made along the way.

I assume that "to this end, we have recently hired a dedicated full-time community manager, who will not just engage with the community here on the forum and on other platforms, but will work to maintain continuous communication between developers and the community in new and creative ways.

I assume this was a typo and it was supposed to be "who will not engage.."

What if coronavirus was the new community manager all along !!?!?!

Directed by M. Night Shyamalan

Karona Cinquanto IS an npc in game... so... uh... and the mission related does require Avatars to be logged in for extensive time and not be out and about in the real world so... hmm...

You better pray we don't lose Ludvig over "recent events".

Back