Suggestion: Pyrite/OAC

Xen

Mutated
Society
AO
Xendar Xen Xal
How about putting the pyrite drop rate back to something resembling normal so we don't have almost zero pyrite and a shitload of output amps not being used?

Maybe more people need to go mine in pvp instead of mindless grinding instances that only drop boxes, shrapnell and OAC?

Maybe more people need to go mine in pvp instead of mindless grinding instances that only drop boxes, shrapnell and OAC?

This started before Mayhem though.

The problem is there is a limit in amount of pyrite dropped per hour, so its either 100 people aylt 1 ped pyrite each or 10 people at 10ped each.

pyrite doesn't drop in pvp4 at any frequency worth mining...

all the pyrite is found at the ashi rig now at a frequency of approx 120TT per hour.

if you want more pyrite you put it into the general loot system under a similar rarity as ignisium, gold, and terrudite.

pyrite would fall to 130-160%

So here we are 2 months later...

pyrite.jpg

This is not good balancing.

So here we are 2 months later...

pyrite.jpg

This is not good balancing.

sorry i'll sell from my storage once we get to 340%

nah jk..... just a heads up the ashi pyrite drop rate was cut in 1/2 with the new VU - a lot of miners quit from there and i quit the day after.

pyrite will be 340-360% by month's end.

Back