Suggestion: my list

yes, totally got it wrong...
now my question, why do i have to pay up to 600% MU for material, when hunters/miners can just go to the repair terminal/TT and do not have to pay any MU at all?

i think both of our questions could be fair questions, but idk if we are asking the correct question..
the real question that need answering is- does the swedish languages have the word balance in its dictionary?
idk how are crafting /mining/hunting balanced and fair?

10. Make oil rig area much bigger if that's where we are suppose to mine for pyrite. that place is way too small for the entire game to mine there.

lel

i mean yeah i get this.. idk why the fuck it's so small

why is there no weekly fixes of bugs? why does every tuesday morning come and goes AS IF THIS GAME HAS BEEN FIXED AND AS IF NO ONE IS COMPLAINING. plenty stuff to adjust and fix
16. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE INVISIBLE TREES THAT I KEEP FLYING INTO.

Last edited:
hate to suggest this, but to battle some of this botting we need to bring back the ammo consumption when shooting in the air in non pvp zones.
make it how it was back in 2011 when i started the game, if u shot in the air or at unreachable mobs your gun decays and burns ammo. #dont@meBrah

hate to suggest this, but to battle some of this botting we need to bring back the ammo consumption when shooting in the air in non pvp zones.
make it how it was back in 2011 when i started the game, if u shot in the air or at unreachable mobs your gun decays and burns ammo. #dont@meBrah
Nice suggestion so that people loose money when shooting mobs outside of weapon range, or gets stuck by other mob or tree and goes unreachable. Then those goes to bonus pool from where botter gets there share with their 100% Hit rate.

They need anti cheat process running in background to detect detect cheaters like other games

They need anti cheat process running in background to detect detect cheaters like other games
Can be circumvented by sandboxing/virtualization (Linux/Wine or VirtualBox).

Back