Suggestion: my list

infamousH4

Old Alpha
Society
Hardcore
h4mmer 4nd s1ckle
1. remove F to interact and next targeting (so people dont think bots are encouraged)
2. fix tier system (bring back old system and continue to work on new system) FINALLY FIXED
3. add Sparkbite CDF to daily token trader
4. add option to remove the pollution when eating buffs/medistims pills. dont need tornado of smoke making it impossible to see targets, especially important in PvP fights.
5. current zoom in system is bad. Scopes useless in pvp because im either zoomed in too far or not zoomed in enough to get aim on target.
6. someone needs to walk around the landgrab forts and see just how buggy those places are. many times walls disappear when im running around in there.
7. remove pets from PvP areas.
8. would like a stat tracker for Landgrabs. stats like Kills by Society? or individual player stats? like kills, damage done VS ammo spent? info that we can see and understand.. maybe include avatar accuracy? I'd like to know who has above even 50% accuracy.
9. i think ppl in top 3 categories (cat 8, 9, 10) of Mayhem should have a choice to compete in cat 8 or 9 or 10.. i feel punished for skilling to lvl 100. we can still have the DPS caps but professional lvl caps are bit unfair in my opinion.
10. Make oil rig area much bigger if that's where we are suppose to mine for pyrite. that place is way too small for the entire game to mine there.
11. sell damage enhancers in trade terminals. (why not? if crafters can use all tt materials why do i have to pay 300% + for enhancers?) solving 10 also solved this
12. remove [System]: Healing is diminished while moving
13. shrapnel loot for damage done in PVP upon destruction of targets.
14. remove the red writing from the center of the screen.
saw this requested in other threads and i think it should be brought back also. Earth Shock Trooper L armors
16. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE INVISIBLE TREES THAT I KEEP FLYING INTO.
17. shooting in the air or at unreachable mobs guns should decay and burns ammo, even in non pvp zones.

Last edited:
9. i think ppl in top 3 categories (cat 8, 9, 10) of Mayhem should have a choice to compete in cat 8 or 9 or 10.. i feel punished for skilling to lvl 100. we can still have the DPS caps but professional lvl caps are bit unfair in my opinion.

What do you think about Soft capping professions ? Lets say you if you get in to cat 8 - you will not be able to equip items that requires lvl more than the lvl 95 ?

While there is a hard cap on dps there is no need for hard capping professions.
Let the cat 1 stay as it is hard capped so that new players get a chance but other than that i dont see any need of hard capping professions.

11. sell damage enhancers in trade terminals. (why not? if crafters can use all tt materials why do i have to pay 300% + for enhancers?)

Your other points were fine, this one is just BS though.

1. remove F to interact and next targeting (so people dont think bots are encouraged)
They'll just complain about something else...

2. fix tier system (bring back old system and continue to work on new system)
You mean the system where one item had to be given up each time?... or the system where there was no such thing as tiers...

3. add Sparkbite CDF to daily token trader
Why not add every item in game to the trader?

4. add option to remove the pollution when eating buffs/medistims pills. dont need tornado of smoke making it impossible to see targets, especially important in PvP fights.
Careful what you ask for. Mindark may increase the pollution and fog/haze 3000 percent and cover entire map one vu before adding in a new buff to remove fog by 20% that costs double cost what the current auto loot pills cost.

5. current zoom in system is bad. Scopes useless in pvp because im either zoomed in too far or not zoomed in enough to get aim on target.
Careful what you ask for. Mindark may read this as a reason to remove all sights and scopes and make it so that vision decreases to fuzzy unless you pay x amount per minute to make ut unfuzzy.

6. someone needs to walk around the landgrab forts and see just how buggy those places are. many times walls disappear when im running around in there.
not just there, ... walk around every damn location in game... still lots of apartments with ground and vegetation in the basement since Mindark just plopped basement of building down with no one looking at how it affected or touched the ground in the area, etc.

7. remove pets from PvP areas.
why not just remove avatars from pvp areas too... make it like hub on Cyrene where you can only enter if you have no clothes or equipment on except pvp only stuff that only works in that area... then make those few items that do work there cost 1k ped for each minute of use...

8. would like a stat tracker for Landgrabs. stats like Kills by Society? or individual player stats? like kills, damage done VS ammo spent? info that we can see and understand.. maybe include avatar accuracy? I'd like to know who has above even 50% accuracy.
LoL! Have you seen how many bugs and glitches are in the game... Do you really think Mindark could afford a programmer with that level of skill that he'd be able to track more than is currently tracked by the hamster wheel running this game's server?

You can always chip down.

10. Make oil rig area much bigger if that's where we are suppose to mine for pyrite. that place is way too small for the entire game to mine there.
That's uh, kind of the goal of a pvp zone... you know for it to be small enough for avatars to meet one another... There are pvp zones in other planets you can visit if ol Calypso is getting too small for your avatar's britches.

11. sell damage enhancers in trade terminals. (why not? if crafters can use all tt materials why do i have to pay 300% + for enhancers?)
Guess hunters and miners using probes and ammo from the TT doesn't need a balance? Why not just remove TT all together, and make all weapons now use explosive projectiles as ammo... all mining gear require double amount of explosives as tt trade off for amount of probes previous used, etc.

- I agree a soft cap for combat professions in Mayhem would be a step forward which enables more players to participate on their budget. It would also put the controversy of chipping out solely for competitive goals behind us.

- See advanced graphics options for what you can do about fog and particle effects if they obstruct your view.

Nice initiative although many of the other suggestions are subjective and would be liable for upsetting players who prefer other aspects of the game than you do. Try considering other viewpoints to avoid disappointment when rejected.

Your other points were fine, this one is just BS though.

idk the more i think about it the more it makes sense.

but here is another one i want removed

[System]: Healing is diminished while moving

majority of the times im not even moving and i get this message.

Last edited:
I also believe ppl who are shooting in PVP like oil rig or at other ppl should get ped back for damage done. :yup::yup::yup:

same % like they do when turret kills your mob.. in the same way ppl get ped back from shooting down door at Landgrabs.. players fighting should definitely get peds back for doing PvP fights when targets we shot die or vehicles getting destroyed (pitbulls and all other ones)

wouldnt that make sense?
:yup::yup::yup:

there is still plenty of ped wasted from missed shots to fill loot pool. a bit curious where all this peds from LG goes

I love the description "tornado of smoke" :laugh:

Gz on ring too, Hammer :wtg:

that's BS...
damage enhancer I takes
4 Nova fragments
1 Output amplifier component (0,4 PED TT @120-150% MU)
1 Socket 1 component (0,1 PED TT @~105% MU)
1 Pyrite Ingot (0,6 PED TT ~200% MU)
1 Empty enhancer Component (1 PED TT from TT)
per click.

That's 2,1 PED TT per click and 2,785 PED per click with MU.
You get only 1 enhancer 0,8 PED TT per success, the rest will be residue!
And then you have fails & near successes ofc, which will eat MU materials without producing any enhancers.

With the fails, near successes and that you can get only 1 enhancer per success the 300+% MU is fair price.

Btw, why should crafters pay MU to miners & hunters when they only have to pay TT-value (repair terminal & ammo/probes from TT)?

that's BS...
damage enhancer I takes
4 Nova fragments
1 Output amplifier component (0,4 PED TT @120-150% MU)
1 Socket 1 component (0,1 PED TT @~105% MU)
1 Pyrite Ingot (0,6 PED TT ~200% MU)
1 Empty enhancer Component (1 PED TT from TT)
per click.

That's 2,1 PED TT per click and 2,785 PED per click with MU.
You get only 1 enhancer 0,8 PED TT per success, the rest will be residue!
And then you have fails & near successes ofc, which will eat MU materials without producing any enhancers.

With the fails, near successes and that you can get only 1 enhancer per success the 300+% MU is fair price.

Btw, why should crafters pay MU to miners & hunters when they only have to pay TT-value (repair terminal & ammo/probes from TT)?

show me all the mu an ep4 crafter has to pay for please.
ep4 is the equiavelent of a 2k ped mu gun that is able to kill the biggest mobs in the game without any enhancers or attachments or armor or faps or other buffs and equipment.
its also equivalent to level 13 amps from TT thats usable with a 2k MU finder. thats what it was about and you know it damn well.
if you want to compare something at least compare it correctly.

ep4 is the equiavelent of a 2k ped mu gun that is able to kill the biggest mobs in the game without any enhancers or attachments or armor or faps or other buffs and equipment.
its also equivalent to level 13 amps from TT thats usable with a 2k MU finder. thats what it was about and you know it damn well.

If you could craft any item in the game from your EP4 blueprint and nanocubes then sure this would be a fair comparison

EP4 crafting is it's own style of gameplay where you aren't building up your avatar and progressing systematically towards a goal, you are just pulling the handle of a slot machine hoping for a big payout. You don't get any useful skills or attributes from doing this and in the long run it's not viable.

The goal of the game is to make money, that can be your primary goal or a secondary goal, but at the end of the day everyone has that as one of their goals. However the majority of the activities that are offered to you in the game are a gamble in one way or another. Sometimes people get impatient and just want to HoF themselves in the cheapest and easiest way possible and EP4 fills that demand.

The point being that Explosive Projectiles is not a viable choice of something to craft if a crafter is trying to build up their crafting skills and has a longer loftier goal in mind because Explosive Projectiles have no markup. Just like mining and hunting, you have to go for markup in crafting too.

Mu in vs MU out, that is the main consideration in any activity. So as expected, EP crafting has a big zero on both sides of the table so it's a misleading example when comparing the 2 professions.

Your wish to make damage enhancers available in TT means that you take away some of the MU you can get in your hunting loot. I think this is short-sighted as it will hurt you also as a hunter. Next, we should remove ESIs from loot and put them in the TT also?

EP4 crafting is it's own style of gameplay where you aren't building up your avatar and progressing systematically towards a goal, you are just pulling the handle of a slot machine hoping for a big payout. You don't get any useful skills or attributes from doing this and in the long run it's not viable.

The goal of the game is to make money, that can be your primary goal or a secondary goal, but at the end of the day everyone has that as one of their goals. However the majority of the activities that are offered to you in the game are a gamble in one way or another. Sometimes people get impatient and just want to HoF themselves in the cheapest and easiest way possible and EP4 fills that demand.

The point being that Explosive Projectiles is not a viable choice of something to craft if a crafter is trying to build up their crafting skills and has a longer loftier goal in mind because Explosive Projectiles have no markup. Just like mining and hunting, you have to go for markup in crafting too.

Mu in vs MU out, that is the main consideration in any activity. So as expected, EP crafting has a big zero on both sides of the table so it's a misleading example when comparing the 2 professions.

Your wish to make damage enhancers available in TT means that you take away some of the MU you can get in your hunting loot. I think this is short-sighted as it will hurt you also as a hunter. Next, we should remove ESIs from loot and put them in the TT also?

it wasnt me who wanted damage enhancers from TT. i was just making a fair comparison in regards to alukat who thinks that wanting fair game between the professions is a bad thing and who thinks that crafters are the only ones paying MU on stuff. sure. its not like mining amps cost MU or limited weapons or armors. and dont get me started on the MU of useful stuff in comparison to MU prices on useful BPs.
thats why i simply gave a fair comparison what EP4 crafting would be in hunting or mining.

it wasnt me who wanted damage enhancers from TT. i was just making a fair comparison in regards to alukat who thinks that wanting fair game between the professions is a bad thing and who thinks that crafters are the only ones paying MU on stuff. sure. its not like mining amps cost MU or limited weapons or armors. and dont get me started on the MU of useful stuff in comparison to MU prices on useful BPs.
thats why i simply gave a fair comparison what EP4 crafting would be in hunting or mining.

The way the game currently is is fair. We crafters have to pay MU for materials, the hunters & miners have to pay MU for stuff as well.
If you add damage enhancers etc. to the TT, then pls also add all craftings materials to the TT, so that we crafters no longer have to pay MU as well. just to make it fair.

Oh and btw, pls don't act like you couldn't buy weapons, ammo, medkits etc. from TT.

Last edited:
The way the game currently is is fair. We crafters have to pay MU for materials, the hunters & miners have to pay MU for stuff as well.
If you add damage enhancers etc. to the TT, then pls also add all craftings materials to the TT, so that we crafters no longer have to pay MU as well. just to make it fair.

Oh and btw, pls don't act like you couldn't buy weapons, ammo, medkits etc. from TT.

you are comparing apple and oranges but whatever. ep crafter pays MU once for bp and thats it. no MU ever again.
thats only similar to UL gear. and now compare the amount you can cycle with ep4 bp per minute and compare it to the gear needed to do the same in mining or hunting. now compare how much peds you have to spend in MU for UL items to do that. the difference is ridiculous.
and thats the only thing i said. i dont know why you want to compare EVER fucking blueprint you can craft and its materials and MU cost vs ammo while totally ignoring the ep bp.
some people just want to disagree, even if they are wrong.

and yea... the tt medkit and weapon totally let you kill 20 ped per kill mobs. sure.

and now compare the amount you can cycle with ep4 bp per minute and compare it to the gear needed to do the same in mining or hunting.

And when you do that on mining or hunting you get a lot of MU stuff you can sell... with EP 4 you get pretty much only TT-food... that's why EP 4 BP is so cheap in comparison, EP 4 is like being able to loot only shrapnell ;) So you are comparing apples with melons here.

nevertheless, if you can buy damage enhancers from TT, then i want to be able to buy nova fragments, output amplifier, socket 1 components and pyrite ingot from TT... nobody is gonna buy the damage enhancers made with those mats anyway...

Last edited:
And when you do that on mining or hunting you get a lot of MU stuff you can sell... with EP 4 you get pretty much only TT-food... that's why EP 4 BP is so cheap in comparison, EP 4 is like being able to loot only shrapnell ;) So you are comparing apples with melons here.

nevertheless, if you can buy damage enhancers from TT, then i want to be able to buy nova fragments, output amplifier, socket 1 components and pyrite ingot from TT... nobody is gonna buy the damage enhancers made with those mats anyway...

id argue that 99% of the mobs drop the same MU as ep4 does. ep is more MU than shrapnel and then theres opals and high MU bps. it might not be over 105% longterm but then again nearly no mob has that either

id argue that 99% of the mobs drop the same MU as ep4 does.

With high end hunting gear? that's what you brought up. I highly doubt that. Although, if you hunt punies with a high end setting, then it's your fault that you hardly get any MU, because you hunt a mob too small for the setup...

ep is more MU than shrapnel and then theres opals and high MU bps.

appearently you have no idea how rare those opals are and except for EP IV BP & EP Recycle there are no high MU BPs, and those EP BPs are even very rare too.

EP IV, unless you get some multis which get you over 98% TT-return, is a garantueed loss.

Last edited:
With high end hunting gear? that's what you brought up. I highly doubt that. Although, if you hunt punies with a high end setting, then it's your fault that you hardly get any MU, because you hunt a mob too small for the setup...

appearently you have no idea how rare those opals are and except for EP IV BP & EP Recycle there are no high MU BPs, and those EP BPs are even very rare too.

EP IV, unless you get some multis which get you over 98% TT-return, is a garantueed loss.

looking at the hunting logs from almost anyone in here it seems that hunting is a guaranteed loss as well if not very lucky :)

1st, 2nd is only TT-in/TT-out - not a good point in a MU discussion.
3rd thread is +4k PED (considering the 10k hof he had but didn't add to the return).
4th thread, with the high ratio of shrapnell, looks like inefficent hunting.
5th thread looks like tt-in/tt-out as well - not a good point in a MU discussion.
Next question, do all of those people have high end hunting gear? That's what the discussion was about, i highly doubt it.

Anyway, i talked to someone who has a rather high end setting, he's getting only 10% of loot in shrapnell, pick a good mob that has good MU stuff and he won't need 98% tt-return to profit.

to be honest i put the dmg enhancers from TT as a joke :D

but like someone else pointed out crafters can easily cycle 20 peds every 3 seconds all bought from TT..
any idea what sort of effort it would take for a hunter to cycle 20 ped every 3 seconds? and do it without paying any markup?
on top of that crafters dont get ninja spawned on, they dont need 200k ped in gear..

for a hunter to do the same amount of cycling as a crafter clicking ep4 would be like having six tier 10 xtlc 1000 shooting at the warlock gen 8s.. to add up to 20 ped per 3 seconds.. any idea what it would cost to buy and enhance those guns faps armors :D

i really only wish for enhancers not be so expensive because they break a lot and bleed me dry.. thats kind of where im coming from and wondering why are enhancers 300% when crafters got it so easy with the ep4s.

RED WRITING ON THE SCREEN IS ANNOYING AND SERVES NO PURPOSE

Please remove the red writing from the screen. absolutely useless!

i really only wish for enhancers not be so expensive because they break a lot and bleed me dry.. thats kind of where im coming from and wondering why are enhancers 300% when crafters got it so easy with the ep4s.

since when does EP4 give enhancers? :confused:

you really just asked that?

yes, totally got it wrong...
now my question, why do i have to pay up to 600% MU for material, when hunters/miners can just go to the repair terminal/TT and do not have to pay any MU at all?

Back