Thaks for the unban from trade channels. Bullseye 8 at negative prices for the next couple weeks!

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Thanks for the resolution on my banned channel issue.

On my way out, I will be selling bullseye 8 at negative tt for the next few weeks in retaliation against the people responsible, and as a service for the people that deserve a break in these times.

I have been successful here, and the amount of money my AI makes on the markets is phenomenal, all thanks to the seed money from Entropia.

I have been considering doing a youtube/twitch where I tt everything, including supremacy FEN items, the best bps ingame and much more.

I may reconsider and do a giveaway instead. I need to look at the numbers a little more on what the ad revenue potential is on youtube, to make up for it.

I have 10k usd in tt alone, which should make for a great clickbaiter. :)

My company is still moving forward with a consumer alerts for social media, because it was already intended to alert buyers of anything Chinese, and offer American goods instead.

Once again thanks for the resolution and be on the lookout for NEGATIVE MARKUP bullseye 8 via auction only. (be aware there are active orders, so put yours very low.)

EMW is that you?

Don't be irrational. I am pretty sure that is what they wanted you to do to begin with.

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak Forgo, but courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen...I´d say listen to atomicstorm...

Totally agree with the two respondents above..
If you leave the other guys win
and EU becomes a poorer place for the rest of us

and you lose friendships which span may years

please rethink

im so confused here. What is an UNban???

unintentional ban?
un ban as in u can now see trade channel again?

why would this make you give away all of your stuff?

I can totally understand you. My pacience its running off with this sc*mgame. Just dont loose all mate. Salvage what you can.

Don't let your emotion make you do things you might regret. Sorry to hear how you feel about the game currently, you have been here a long time and i respect you and what you have achieved in the years. Don't throw it all away and do things that can't be undone.

Whether you leave or not is up to you, but don't let the last memory be negative. I am sure you have some great memories here.

Dont do anything you might regret.

Have a Marlboro and a beer!

I’ll take two of the bullseye 8s plz

Also, watch this before you do anything!!

i know you don't think much of me but i agree with the others, don't let your emotions cloud your judgement... i know you like to tell us every chance you get how you are a millionaire and would depo 5 billion peds if ma didn't suck and etc, but you won't stay a millionaire long if you start throwing away money out of spite

My company is still moving forward with a consumer alerts for social media, because it was already intended to alert buyers of anything Chinese, and offer American goods instead.

wtf?

istooshort

Forgo the other day >>

Banned from #trade, and #calytrade
The cartels have spoken and now its MA's problem.

I have been banned from the supposedly public #trade, and #calytrade channels.

No clear idea as to why, except that clearly I upset some meaningless, petty people. Either in DannyO's thread, or by normal selling operations in game. ( people selling bullseye 8 were quite upset I would not maintain their ridiculous markups)

If MA wants this game to have players of my caliber you will correct this issue for such behavior as it is in clear violation of the EULA. (this impacts my ability to sell and play)

Imagine new players getting banned like this....not good for the game.

Take control of the main trade channels, and please investigate this highly damaging act to your revenues and exposure.

I will unleash AI onto all public social media which will consistently post this experience and warnings to any potential customers if this is not resolved.

Whoever it was that banned me from these, you are a useless fool.

Thanks in advance.

Is that guy ever get a chill ? Screw all the $ and treats go and see therapist fast

Back