..To much negativity in the air...

Society
Dark Knight Apprentices
blondie FIFTYshadesOFblondie shades
Hello everyone,
Since i can't come home due to COVID like probably many others,or eventually you are stuck at home it is causing stress eather way.I am usually reading threads,posts just to keep tracking whats going in the game,community overall.
What i have noticed is that there is to much negative energy in some of the threads,posts.I might be wrong?maybe..But as i can see people get pissed off for maybe he wouldnt be if its different situation.
I think this virus made as all so much stresfull and we dont even know it...Everyone is in same situation now,is it the job issue or isolation at home or maybe you stuck somewhere and you cant come home...
Anyway ,i think most of the people doesnt think straight.Everyone should think twice now before trying to finalize some decision..
People want to quit a game,raging on each other etc.
No need for that,even its an real cash economy it shouldnt effect on you.You play a game,like any other.Besides,there is no more free games anymore.You need to pay for it if you want to progress.Even Entropia you can play for free,just depends on your pocket and what you want to achive.
The point on the end is,dont bother much what some individual did,what something happened to you that doesnt effect your overall play and it is fixable.
Just flow with the game,try to stay calm,save your strenght for something else,try to stay healthy and use the game to kill this time to go faster until this shit ends.
Regards to everyone.
( sry for bad spelling if it happened on some words)

Edvin

Totally agree there is far too much negativity, and in the current situation in the real world that is the last thing we need.

During this period of high stress many players may be directly affected by having to cope with lockdown, with caring for elderly or high-risk relatives, be at risk themselves, or be in an essential service working way beyond what is normally expected to keep us safe even keep us alive, it is essential we show support to each other, rather than transmitting stress. If you are fortunate enough to be as yet unaffected don’t assume you are safe and that the rest of the world is over-reacting

Jokes may help us through and keep us smiling, but be considerate, think whether they could offend, if in doubt stop typing.
On the other hand, don’t be too quick to jump on the comedian, they are just trying to lighten the mood.

Personally, I feel we should treat the game as our escape from reality and try to leave real life outside. Other than to offer support if someone is upset or to check that everyone is ok

Keep smiling and keep safe :)

You are trying to heal with words where a large dose of tranks is needed :nurse:

There seems to be a huge amount of drama this week. I agree that it may be a combination of heightened stress levels and more online free time.

Might be an idea to hear from the community manager soon. Baptism of fire for sure but might keep the train on the tracks till we all get through this.

Just flow with the game,try to stay calm,save your strenght for something else,try to stay healthy and use the game to kill this time to go faster until this shit ends.

You forgot the most important thing:

REMAIN
INDOORS

I'm afraid I have to agree... people seem to be so bored they don't know what to do with their time anymore...

We should all chill out and take it easy, I'm including myself here.

:)

Totally agree there is far too much negativity, and in the current situation in the real world that is the last thing we need.

During this period of high stress many players may be directly affected by having to cope with lockdown, with caring for elderly or high-risk relatives, be at risk themselves, or be in an essential service working way beyond what is normally expected to keep us safe even keep us alive, it is essential we show support to each other, rather than transmitting stress. If you are fortunate enough to be as yet unaffected don’t assume you are safe and that the rest of the world is over-reacting

Jokes may help us through and keep us smiling, but be considerate, think whether they could offend, if in doubt stop typing.
On the other hand, don’t be too quick to jump on the comedian, they are just trying to lighten the mood.

Personally, I feel we should treat the game as our escape from reality and try to leave real life outside. Other than to offer support if someone is upset or to check that everyone is ok

Keep smiling and keep safe :)

There is a lot of people in the world,even from my country who doesnt take this seriously.
I am kind of in bad position,i work in middle east around 5000kilometers away from my home.Fighting with myself constanty,cause i am scared for my parents and people close to me so i trying to stay on both legs and try to stay positive...
We just need to count to 10 when we want to make some reaction to something,that is the only way to go threw this situation.We are in deep sh*t all togeter.I have a feeling that all world is united atm..
Hope it will pass soon so we can go back to our normal lifes.Gonna be hard,but i gess that is the life with so many fallings and uprisings.

Regards

You are trying to heal with words where a large dose of tranks is needed :nurse:

I am not trying,because i cant.Maybe i am trying to wake up the best in people atm.Healthier community can help with everything,especially to go threw this situation.More rage,fights,salty posts wont get us nowhere just u get more stress.It all depends on us how is everything going to be...

This forum is notorious for an overabundance of negativity. It is a culture which has been well established and continues to be propagated. Sarcastic comments and trolling are often rewarded with +reps and accolades, while logical reasoning and positivity is often agreed with quietly. This encourages the trolls to keep on trolling, and makes the logical reasoners and optimists think twice before posting at all.

Right now I see mostly an increase in overall forum activity following the usual trends.

There seems to be a huge amount of drama this week. I agree that it may be a combination of heightened stress levels and more online free time.

Might be an idea to hear from the community manager soon. Baptism of fire for sure but might keep the train on the tracks till we all get through this.

That is what suprises me.
They should stopped it,all salty posts.Even if they see thread is going to wrong direction just stop it and make statement about behaviors.1 guy is enough to start the rage of the masses,especially now where are everyone under accumulated stress

People just seemed bored and having nothing constructive to do. Trolling etc is the cheapest way to pass the time it seems.

There is another way to look at this as well though. Imagine so many pent up people and if they do not blow off some steam here, what would they do to people they stay with etc. So in that lieu, I say let them blow the steam off here and let the mods do what they can. I certainly would prefer them venting here where i can choose to ignore them instead of irl where those who suffer will have no choice.

Not saying its ideal but its the lesser of the two evils imo.

Divinity

You forgot the most important thing:

REMAIN
INDOORS
I think people are sick of hearing " stay indoors" .
Constantly repeating is effecting our intelligence,like we are stupid,like we didnt heard it 1344456 times already.Besides that,there will always be people who listens and obeys and those who ignores.I think its just in human DNA to act and react,doesnt matter how something affects others

People just seemed bored and having nothing constructive to do. Trolling etc is the cheapest way to pass the time it seems.

There is another way to look at this as well though. Imagine so many pent up people and if they do not blow off some steam here, what would they do to people they stay with etc. So in that lieu, I say let them blow the steam off here and let the mods do what they can. I certainly would prefer them venting here where i can choose to ignore them instead of irl where those who suffer will have no choice.

Not saying its ideal but its the lesser of the two evils imo.

Divinity

I had played so many games over the years and in most of them people were salty,rude,offensive and never ended well.People in that manners quits the games because they cant read all that crap..
There is so many better ways to relieve the stress like group chats with your buddies,huntings,playing other games if this one at the moment is not good for your behavior,make a break 1-2 days and come back again.Thats how it works...
I played Entropia when we were sweating troxes at the semi begining of game..
Even at those beginner years people had fun in cages shooting each other for fun.There were so many people at 1 place like twin piks,cape corinth just chating,shooting in cage ,just having fun for a change.
I know now is not like it has use to be,but people ( players) choose what to do ingame.it can happen again to make it a little bit live again..even i cant participate and i would like...
It was just a thought...
To much trolling,raging makes some people quit the game..Its obviouse..

Regards

Because I like ships, bagpipes, and music :D

Best listened in high volume (ofc :D )

The virus seems to be responsible for a lot of things lately...
It's easy to blame it for anything and everything.

This forum has always been full of negativity, it's not new.
But it's due to the simple fact that the game itself and the way it's managed, rightly generates this negativity.

And this even though this forum is official and heavily moderated.
There is another forum, freer, where you will see even more "negativity" (or truth).

You only reap what you sow.

Last edited:

Be happy have a dance. :dance:

We're all in the same boat, the one that is invested by a bad air and we have no land insight.
It's not only the virus that is spreading like wildfire and creating havoc, it's also the behaviour of all of us. That can be negative, but we can make it a positive vibe as well.

Keep smiling to other people.
Heal a random sweater ingame.
Greet your neighbours.
Invite your friends and other players on a teamhunt.

How much your soc. mates payed for you to open this thread?

Totally unasked for inflammatory respons. It doesn't matter how you think about DannyO and Dark Knights. What matters is the message that Fiftyshades and others wants to spread:

Only together we can win!
So, let's dance the Paranoid together!

:hug::grouphug::hug:

Ya'll cut out the negativity or you shall get some spankings.

:rolleyes:

Its just the same people spouting the negativity as usual, except maybe they have more time on their hands now to spread that negativity.

Back