Selling: Thread: Selling 10K Bones that can be traded for ONE AGILITY point (10K available now for sale)

Free bump, for this true gentlemen.

How do you get bones from mobs these days? I tried last night, used to get them from Puny's all the time, now nothing... any one know if the mission broke?

How do you get bones from mobs these days? I tried last night, used to get them from Puny's all the time, now nothing... any one know if the mission broke?
They drop in waves, sometimes you get none and sometimes over 50.

They drop in waves, sometimes you get none and sometimes over 50.
oh interesting... thanks for the info. Yeh I was used to getting them in small amounts. Interesting that they changed it!

Yay for the Skinner box XD

oh interesting... thanks for the info. Yeh I was used to getting them in small amounts. Interesting that they changed it!

Yay for the Skinner box XD
They still drop per 1 as far as I know but just one some hunt trips you can get allot in short time :)

They still drop per 1 as far as I know but just one some hunt trips you can get allot in short time :)

I've been finding after killing many 10s of mobs I came away with 9 total. Think it's going to take a long time to get to 10k!

last time a tried a month ago after cycling 500 PED I had 2.

I thought MA may of been phasing out the bones. With codex meta, 1 agility point is pretty inconsequential these days. I do wish they kept the drop rate as it was, it was pretty nice markup for new players to get their feet wet.

@My|MindArk any thoughts on this change in drop rate?

I don't really see any problem with the drop-rate imho, in my last hunt of about 200ped I got 144 bone samples.

Like I said, just have to be lucky to be in a loot wave.

how about a max on it. You loot x amount to get the mission done then you cannot loot it any more and loot table gets reset so what would normally be bones end up being something else after you completed the mission.

I don't really see any problem with the drop-rate imho, in my last hunt of about 200ped I got 144 bone samples.

Like I said, just have to be lucky to be in a loot wave.

I think I got around 9 for 20ped... so scaling up you are doing 50% better than me but indeed I never looted more than one at a time lately. Thing is... I'm sure I remember getting one like every other mob or something in the past. The thing is, for mobs that take 2-3 hits with an opalo, that's about 6pec... gonna take a loooooooooooooooooooong time at even your rates to get up to 10k bones. I make it a mere... 231481 mobs to kill... at 10 seconds a mob, 12 hours a day without breaks... that's only 53 days. Again... I ask @My|MindArk, is this really MA's intention for this beginners mission?

how about a max on it. You loot x amount to get the mission done then you cannot loot it any more and loot table gets reset so what would normally be bones end up being something else after you completed the mission.

Interesting idea. I have a feeling they can do this already anyhow (but hard to know for sure) is there a notion of certain items only being lootable when on certain missions? I thought there was but my memory may be wrong. Not sure why you'd want to stop people looting them after the mission though... unless you wanted to make it so that people couldn't buy them to complete the mission... not sure if MA would want to do that though cause otherwise they'd have a counter rather than a trade notion for completing the mission. I can think of a bunch of ways round it though anyway. Like never completing the mission so you can keep looting them. Oh right though you suggested a counter cap so that wouldn't work. I guess there are issues though if you sold or TT's some you wouldn't be able to loot any more... i.e. breakable.

Back