PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Detritus the Troll
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySmooth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Starts off by admitting you didnt even read the post, continues with telling him he is a cheater without any proof, ends with saying everyone hates you for having succeeded without cheating unlke everyone else. You sound like a really charming guy.

it's interesting how the larger egos become the more fragile they become as well

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    dasouth Genious dasouth
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Highest HP, lowest morals

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rafhard Sarven Korsakow
    Society
    Viera Empire
    This is a unique story about an exceptional man who fulfilled his dreams and it was not easy for him to come to that. It reminds me histories of some famous athletes.

Besides, your story is one of the few that allows others to understand a little bit more about Entropia and how it works. It's great that someone finally wanted to support beginners and less experienced players.

Keep it up, Messi! Don't ever give up, don't let anyone convince you that you're doing something wrong. If anyone says so, it's only because he or she is jealous.

Good luck!
    Sarven

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    Great story Messi. I must say i witnessed your efforts and questioning around but reading the story had me hooked untill the end. Congratulations i'm trully amazed of how dedicated you are to this game, achieving your plans and goals with success.
    Takeaway Truth:
    Forget ideology. They betray. They limit. They lead astray. Just deal with the raw data and trust yourself. Nobody is smarter than you are. And what if they are? What good is their understanding doing you? People walk around saying ‘Well, I don’t understand quantum physics but somewhere somebody understands it’. That’s not a very helpful attitude towards observing the insights of quantum physics. Inform yourself. What does inform yourself mean? It means transcend and mistrust ideology. Go for direct experience. What do YOU think when YOU face the waterfall? What do YOU think when YOU have sex? What do YOU think when YOU take psilocybin? Everything else is unconfirmable rumor, useless, probably lies. So, liberate yourself from the illusion of culture. Take responsibility for what you think and what you do.”
    – Terence McKenna

The game is deep and the fame is brief..

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    TheRock
    Society
    Pain Incoming
    Images
    Mmmkkay... seems my post where i told the truth were deleted. Great.. No ppl will be deluted :S

I kinda stopped reading at the "getting 10k early on" i wonder if u still were here if u went to lvl 60 with the highest loot being 260ped like what happened to me.. almost all these "success" stories include being extremely lucky from the start.. i remember one guy who had 3 globals (all mining) in tracker from which 2 were towers.. right after that hes game style ramped up alot and he got even more lucky and then he was already buying expensive shit in no time...
    but anyways those early on big loots give immense boost to the player over the players who do not hit them..

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Irdeta WoenK Hocren
    Society
    Riverboat Gamblers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tyk View Post
    I kinda stopped reading at the "getting 10k early on" i wonder if u still were here if u went to lvl 60 with the highest loot being 260ped like what happened to me.. almost all these "success" stories include being extremely lucky from the start.. i remember one guy who had 3 globals (all mining) in tracker from which 2 were towers.. right after that hes game style ramped up alot and he got even more lucky and then he was already buying expensive shit in no time...
    but anyways those early on big loots give immense boost to the player over the players who do not hit them..
    Where did you read that "getting 10k early on"...when he was in a team ?
    I do not believe in lucky avas....before loot 2.0 you simply had to put in a shitload of PEDs in the system to force a payout (aka have a lot of No-looters)...can't remember but I think I was level 20 when I had my first HoF over 500...
    And my losses at that time were surely at least four times higher thatn that payout.
    First 1k was around level 50, losses must have been around 8k USD at that time.
    So yeah, some globals might have boosted my willingness to spend more, but more in the row of "deposit more" than wisely using the ressources like Messi . Everyone with his playstyle....I know my losses come by selling to my most favourite customer...the trade terminal
    Avoiding hunting ubers since 25.04.2020
    Globals Hunting: 2977 Mining: 0049 Crafting: 0598
    HoFs Hunting: 0085 Mining: 0000 Crafting: 0022
    Ubers Hunting: 0014 Mining: 0000 Crafting: 0006

Always know where your towel is !!!

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    dasouth Genious dasouth
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Anyone with enough collateral that wants to play my ava for 10 cents/hour like Messi's slaves?

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    Doesn't really matter whether any of it is true, or what is missing from the real picture. It obviously took a hella long time to put together this story and I thought it was fun to read... I could see this being a mini-series on Netflix with a stylish synthwave soundtrack and starring one or more of the ugly dorky kids from Stranger Things.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Max Hec Walker
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    starring one or more of the ugly dorky kids from Stranger Things.
    Oddly this made me think of Chunk & laugh too much! (Sorry Jeff Cohen imdb.com/name/nm0169480/)

I've taken the time to read the entire article Messi wrote and I agree with the majority that this is a written journey that can act as a road map for those who get some lucky breaks and the right encouragement/advise/esprit de corps/mentor/enabler/ (je ne sais que dire) and have the drive/determination to play and play often.

To me its surprisingly well written and its not a dry boring fact only accounting, instead it is a représentation or depiction and in that deserves full considération.

Messi, bien joué!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast