Achievement: Highest HP avatar ingame and the story

Gz mate that takes time and dedication:yup::yup:

you still got finish some missions on cyrene :)

It starts like a success story. (I was homeless and hungry, I sold an apple, then another...) :rolleyes:

But it's an Entropia commercial.

This thread comes at the right time !
It's a gloomy time in general and for Entropia as well... with all the cheating, all the players who are tired of losing money constantly... :broke: (but hey they want it, right)

Your thread couldn't be more timely than it is right now.
And from the comments it seems to be working out as planned. :thumbup:

Nice story :computer:

Mindark should make Messi91 the movie:cool:

Looks like that might already be in the works :cool:

I don't got time to translate all. But two things was unknown to me and interesting info. So I translated it as best as I could.

Entropia Universe in a Hollywood movie
During 2019 Mindark was contacted by a movie producer from Hollywood, Cassian Ewles, who has done movies like The Butler and Dallas Buyers Club. He was introduced to Entropia Universe by Planet Partner Neverdie Studios (Rocktropia). The concept is to use Entropia as a backstory to a movie that will use real scenes and actors. An investment has been made which gives Mindark a cut of the revenue from the movie. The script is being edited now by a director and actors are being selected.

Planet Arkadia
After a few years of minimal planet development because of IP-claims in Singapore, Arkadia has now won the dispute like expected and shown that they have full ownership of IPn in question. Arkadia is now increasing the development and advertizement during 2020.

Link to post:
MindArk Annual Report 2019

Congratulations! :wtg:

That was one heck of a post and great job!

tldr; buy imk2, shoot all day, profit.

doesn't work so well now though.

Wow

This was the best read i had about this game, ever, thank you very much for sharing your story Messi!:yay:

Nice story :computer:

Mindark should make Messi91 the movie:cool:

it's interesting to note the "hollywood connection" (or neverdies drugsdealer?) is contacting MA for use of EU in a story. MA of course will probably miss the entire boat. they have some VERY interesting historical anecdotes that would make other hollywood stories pale in comparison. and hearing Messi's story like this is precisely what I'm talking about.

I bet there's hundreds of similar tales. What I gleaned myself over the years would make a book.

I'd really like to hear more of these uber uberest stories. You guys really are inspirational. And congratulations to you, messi91, you're famous!!

holy malang cow

thanks to the messi91's info/advice sharing
thanks for the PCF(auto saving tech)
thanks to the kevin spacey's motivational speech
"The 6 Stages of Change To Create the Life You Want"

530hp? gz

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be able to do it all again, if you started now? Do you think it would be easier, or more difficult, given recent changes?

Gratz dude i was really happy we meet ;)

Would you be able to do it all again, if you started now? Do you think it would be easier, or more difficult, given recent changes?

Why not ? :p but srly at least for me making few bucks was only about some opportunities in rest is small profit.

Its still funny how some players think if you have 300-500 hp you deposited tons.

Last edited:
You must fail in order to succeed

Interesting long post and thanks for sharing as there are a ton of 'Key-take-Aways' that anybody can use daily in-game & in real life: (motivation is not enough, doing is a start)

- curiosity (includes asking questions - mimic those who've achieved)
- persistence (always'hungry' or 'thirsty' for more - determined)
- saw & took 'opportunities' (separates the 'adults from children' - competition)
- planning (goal setting & time - vision)
- mental (attitude & game theory competence - research)

In addition after reading, reflecting, definitely brought back some great memories of when I started playing back in 2013 (yes, I'm a "Munter" = Hunter & Miner). How time flies by, and we all have choices and hopefully Entropia Universe remains fun for you.

Hats off to you on your achievements and future endeavors,
- Vi Bitfury

not meaning any disrespect, but why this wall of text just after the heal chip fiasco? you have always told people to piss off when they ask how you got to where you are....

not meaning any disrespect, but why this wall of text just after the heal chip fiasco? you have always told people to piss off when they ask how you got to where you are....

I'm sure you do mean disrespect because if you would've read this "wall of text" you would know that this wasn't just thrown together and has nothing to do with the other thread. As far as to explain when asked, most likely in text chat, go back and read the "wall of text" as you say. Hard to type all that in chat messages.

Continue on all and stay well

I also forgot to mention, it's not required for him to explain to you or others how he has achieved so much so far but he has shared with us some insight as to how he has developed his avatar over time.

If one wishes to be rich, emulate a rich man.

I've never understood why, with examples like Messi in game, players choose to emulate drunk and stoned idiots just throwing away their PEDS, then complaining "this game sucks".

Well done m8 and well versed.

Good read Messi, good luck to you on your journey man...BUT BUT BUT

This eminds me of my thread years ago when I realized : hey why doesnt IMK2 still drop? hey MA you have ruined my chance to compete... yes I am amazed I actually did that thread years ago , and I am sure I was not the only one,

I remember even my soc mates told, hey bud you wouldn't have the budget to run that setup... HOW DO YOU KNOW
Really. just some ppl jump instantly on your thread stating your a dreamer and you KNOW you are right.point.

MA removed armors, guns, all eco stuff from game and keeps on removing them, awarding the others with great eco toys. How can I compete? How can anyone without 20k dollars compete? not anymore...there is not a dream loot anymore

Do you remember the word : The loot that changed all

Not anymore... so MA has to work on this

Gratz it's a good achievement, it's a good story,.
I won't deny that you are a hardcore farmer to raise skills so high.
on the other hand the last part with your deposits is funny, especially when I take into account with the group to which you are affiliated at the time of the Romanian cybercafé for reasons that you must know.

great post, thanks for sharing. Very insightful and inspiring!

Finally had time to read it, very interesting story. I would say good luck with your coffee shop, but I don't think you'll need it since you seem like the type of person who will succeed with any endeavor due to raw determination. Thanks for sharing this.

I didn't bother reading that entire wall, just parts (seems like an excuse and justification of bad behavior to me), but I do know that this is largely impossible without running 24 hours a day, which globals seem to show at times as well....which we all know is not done by a single human alone. I have seen you on RT on several occasions dying to mobs and running back without interaction to local, spamming repeatable attribute missions while people think you are asleep.

You aren't the first person to have people to play the game for them....one player had 3 people working for him for a 24h hour grinder account, still plays a massive amount of hours....and still never came close to your skills.

So while you congrats yourself for achievements that really weren't earned alone, and against the EULA.... I do not accept this was done alone as many players in-game have done in accordance to the rules, nor do I value your accomplishments any greater than those who came before you. The people you have associated with in the past are suspect, and do play into this cynical view of your "success".

Ultimately this is just another testament to how MA allows certain rules to be broken for certain people. Which shouldn't be anything to be proud of to be honest. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to do the math, and compare to people who played daily for a decade.

Perceived celebrity status has a funny effect on people....they get entranced and accepting of bad behavior in order to seem like a friend or associated to the subject. More often than not the celebrities have little to offer except shortcuts to success by simply knowing the right people, or having tools and resources that others do not.

Long story, doesn't mean I accept it as genuine, because you left out some critical parts while alluding to the fallacy that its all you, and you alone. Anything else is what I call someone who cheated the system, according to the EULA, for whatever that is worth. Lack of enforcement would likely have the EULA thrown out in court anyhow.

I personally don't care what anyone thinks of this post, because there are a lot of people who hate me anyhow for succeeding on my own and without help, to the point they need to cheat to one up me, and that is perfectly fine, its a badge of pride knowing I get under your skin, if you only knew how many people exposed themselves to get a ban along the way. Appearing insane within the rules, often leads them to their own demise thru frustration.

I do not wish to have greater skills than I have rightfully earned, and profits are already a given with my play style, but people need to know this is not possible without circumventing the EULA in some manner. I can and do toss peds away everyday to kill manipulators profits and still win (this tactic has given me entire product lines to myself, as they ALL give up eventually)....the benefit of true power is the ability to give it away in order to keep things fair.

I didn't bother reading that entire wall, just parts (seems like an excuse and justification of bad behavior to me), but I do know that this is largely impossible without running 24 hours a day, which globals seem to show at times as well....which we all know is not done by a single human alone. I have seen you on RT on several occasions dying to mobs and running back without interaction to local, spamming repeatable attribute missions while people think you are asleep.

You aren't the first person to have people to play the game for them....one player had 3 people working for him for a 24h hour grinder account, still plays a massive amount of hours....and still never came close to your skills.

So while you congrats yourself for achievements that really weren't earned alone, and against the EULA.... I do not accept this was done alone as many players in-game have done in accordance to the rules, nor do I value your accomplishments any greater than those who came before you. The people you have associated with in the past are suspect, and do play into this cynical view of your "success".

Ultimately this is just another testament to how MA allows certain rules to be broken for certain people. Which shouldn't be anything to be proud of to be honest. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to do the math, and compare to people who played daily for a decade.

Perceived celebrity status has a funny effect on people....they get entranced and accepting of bad behavior in order to seem like a friend or associated to the subject. More often than not the celebrities have little to offer except shortcuts to success by simply knowing the right people, or having tools and resources that others do not.

Long story, doesn't mean I accept it as genuine, because you left out some critical parts while alluding to the fallacy that its all you, and you alone. Anything else is what I call someone who cheated the system, according to the EULA, for whatever that is worth. Lack of enforcement would likely have the EULA thrown out in court anyhow.

I personally don't care what anyone thinks of this post, because there are a lot of people who hate me anyhow for succeeding on my own and without help, to the point they need to cheat to one up me, and that is perfectly fine, its a badge of pride knowing I get under your skin, if you only knew how many people exposed themselves to get a ban along the way. Appearing insane within the rules, often leads them to their own demise thru frustration.

I do not wish to have greater skills than I have rightfully earned, and profits are already a given with my play style, but people need to know this is not possible without circumventing the EULA in some manner. I can and do toss peds away everyday to kill manipulators profits and still win (this tactic has given me entire product lines to myself, as they ALL give up eventually)....the benefit of true power is the ability to give it away in order to keep things fair.

Starts off by admitting you didnt even read the post, continues with telling him he is a cheater without any proof, ends with saying everyone hates you for having succeeded without cheating unlke everyone else. You sound like a really charming guy.

Starts off by admitting you didnt even read the post, continues with telling him he is a cheater without any proof, ends with saying everyone hates you for having succeeded without cheating unlke everyone else. You sound like a really charming guy.

it's interesting how the larger egos become the more fragile they become as well

This is a unique story about an exceptional man who fulfilled his dreams and it was not easy for him to come to that. It reminds me histories of some famous athletes.

Besides, your story is one of the few that allows others to understand a little bit more about Entropia and how it works. It's great that someone finally wanted to support beginners and less experienced players.

Keep it up, Messi! Don't ever give up, don't let anyone convince you that you're doing something wrong. If anyone says so, it's only because he or she is jealous.

Good luck!
Sarven

Reactions: das
Great story Messi. I must say i witnessed your efforts and questioning around but reading the story had me hooked untill the end. Congratulations i'm trully amazed of how dedicated you are to this game, achieving your plans and goals with success.

Mmmkkay... seems my post where i told the truth were deleted. Great.. No ppl will be deluted :S

I kinda stopped reading at the "getting 10k early on" i wonder if u still were here if u went to lvl 60 with the highest loot being 260ped like what happened to me.. almost all these "success" stories include being extremely lucky from the start.. i remember one guy who had 3 globals (all mining) in tracker from which 2 were towers.. right after that hes game style ramped up alot and he got even more lucky and then he was already buying expensive shit in no time...
but anyways those early on big loots give immense boost to the player over the players who do not hit them..

I kinda stopped reading at the "getting 10k early on" i wonder if u still were here if u went to lvl 60 with the highest loot being 260ped like what happened to me.. almost all these "success" stories include being extremely lucky from the start.. i remember one guy who had 3 globals (all mining) in tracker from which 2 were towers.. right after that hes game style ramped up alot and he got even more lucky and then he was already buying expensive shit in no time...
but anyways those early on big loots give immense boost to the player over the players who do not hit them..

Where did you read that "getting 10k early on"...when he was in a team ?
I do not believe in lucky avas....before loot 2.0 you simply had to put in a shitload of PEDs in the system to force a payout (aka have a lot of No-looters)...can't remember but I think I was level 20 when I had my first HoF over 500...
And my losses at that time were surely at least four times higher thatn that payout.
First 1k was around level 50, losses must have been around 8k USD at that time.
So yeah, some globals might have boosted my willingness to spend more, but more in the row of "deposit more" than wisely using the ressources like Messi . Everyone with his playstyle....I know my losses come by selling to my most favourite customer...the trade terminal :D

Anyone with enough collateral that wants to play my ava for 10 cents/hour like Messi's slaves?

Doesn't really matter whether any of it is true, or what is missing from the real picture. It obviously took a hella long time to put together this story and I thought it was fun to read... I could see this being a mini-series on Netflix with a stylish synthwave soundtrack and starring one or more of the ugly dorky kids from Stranger Things.

starring one or more of the ugly dorky kids from Stranger Things.
Oddly this made me think of Chunk & laugh too much! (Sorry Jeff Cohen imdb.com/name/nm0169480/)

I've taken the time to read the entire article Messi wrote and I agree with the majority that this is a written journey that can act as a road map for those who get some lucky breaks and the right encouragement/advise/esprit de corps/mentor/enabler/ (je ne sais que dire) and have the drive/determination to play and play often.

To me its surprisingly well written and its not a dry boring fact only accounting, instead it is a représentation or depiction and in that deserves full considération.

Messi, bien joué! :tiphat:

Back